Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-09-2014, 02:32 PM   #1
fallenj05

fallenj05 has said some nice things
Default What are the advantages of being fat

What do you think they are write them here
fallenj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:15 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenj05 View Post
What do you think they are write them here
The number one advantage, imo, is that you can eat whatever you want, and as much as you want.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 04:20 AM   #3
Mr kong

Mr kong has said some nice things

First post. Hi by the way!

I agree with the previous poster. Eating whatever I want and more important
how much I want.

Another advantage is that I don't have to run on the treadmill
to stay in shape. A pound or two isn't that noticeable nowadays.

I'm not THAT big but after quite some time I've accepted
that I'm not athletic and fit anymore. I'm not actively trying to gain weight. My gain is just a results of a change of lifestyle

Kind regards

Kong
Mr kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 05:13 AM   #4
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not as easily affected by the cold. When I was thin I was always shivering in winter and wearing heaps of layers of clothing.
Another advantage is that it changed the way I think about people. When I was thin I was always worried about what people thought of the way I looked. I still try my best to look good but if someone doesn't like the way I look, I generally just don't care.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:31 PM   #5
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

There are so many advantages to being fat. First you can eat whatever you want and not have to feel guilty about it. Also it is exhilarating to gorge yourself to a point that you cannot even move anymore. Lastly clothes are very limited. I cannot shop in most stores cause they do not carry my size so I usually stick with classic fit buttondown dress shirts and slacks.
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:11 PM   #6
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fat people tend to age a lot more gracefully and look younger than their years

I rarely have the issue of someone wearing the same outfit as me

You are easy to spot in a crowd
Old 09-08-2014, 06:41 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We're generally harder to kidnap.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:31 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jiggles feel cool.

Cats like soft laps!

More comfy hugs.

It is easier not to get sucked into certain popular trends, because you are just never going to look that trendy anyway.

People probably aren't going to hang with you to boost their own popularity or cool factor, so hopefully more heartfelt friendships.

Constraints breed creativity. Because you'll face some barriers due to your size, you may look at options that you would never otherwise have considered.

You are less apt to get asked to help people move, to be expected to take part in every charity run, etc.

You may get priority on the front seat.

You float better.

And of course, if you want to be fat, being fat gives you a sense of contentment and peace in your skin.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:58 AM   #9
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Thumbs up

Great list Tad. Agree with all you said. You can add:

* When going out with friends, they automatically save the front seat in the
car for you because they know you would appreciate more room.
* Restaurants that know you set aside a comfy table with plenty of room
and don't suggest a booth.
* You truly get to enjoy all the different types of food the world has to offer with no concern about calories or gaining weight.
* Women love to be hugged by you because its like being wrapped in a warm, soft blanket.
* Women love to cook for you because they always know you will appreciate their efforts and ask for seconds.
* Women know they don't have to be embarrassed about having dessert when dining with you, because they know you will relish and encourage it.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #10
RVGleason

RVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this board

Based on real life experience.

RV
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (84.0 KB, 2448 views)
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #11
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

1. It screens out shallow people who would only want to know you if you were thin

2. It drives some people crazy and that's fun to do.

3. If you find someone who loves your fat, it's amazzzzzing when they poke you with love, when they grab your fat and jiggle it, when they whisper in your ear, "Hi, chubby" and "chubby" to you both means "hot stuff."

More...
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #12
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Fat people tend to age a lot more gracefully and look younger than their years

I rarely have the issue of someone wearing the same outfit as me

You are easy to spot in a crowd
I agree. When I go to my high school reunions I see that the bbw and chubby guys look younger without a doubt than those who are thin.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #13
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
1. It screens out shallow people who would only want to know you if you were thin

2. It drives some people crazy and that's fun to do.

3. If you find someone who loves your fat, it's amazzzzzing when they poke you with love, when they grab your fat and jiggle it, when they whisper in your ear, "Hi, chubby" and "chubby" to you both means "hot stuff."

More...
Number three on your list is my favorite
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:01 PM   #14
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I also have to agree that fat people age much better. Thin people seem to look older as they age. You never hear that in fashion magazines. "If your trying to look younger, it's time to hit the buffet."
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 03:24 AM   #15
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Asides from being way hotter?

You stay warm easier,

Sex is much more intimate,

Fat clothes shops are never as busy so you can take your time,

When you cannonball it makes a bigger splash,

More room to tattoo your skin,

Less room on the bed or sofa forcing extra and constant cuddling,

Other people expect you not to make an effort so you can wear what ever is comfy,

People don't get in the lift/elevator with you incase it breaks,

We know exactly what we want,

You are more accepting of other fetishs/cultures and creeds as we understand that not everyone is alike.

OBVIOUSLY being able to eat constantly and in great quantity,

You have to go clothes shopping for a new you every 6 months as nothing fits,

We support small local businesses by ordering takeaway meals and by going to your local store to buy snacks,

You never miss the good TV shows from spending more time on the sofa.

And finally, you get to be yourself and be happy being that way!
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:24 AM   #16
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok, I really dont get this thing about eating what you want, when you want and it being a fat advantage.

1- I know PLENTY of skinny people that eat whatever, whenever and they dont get fat

2- Every time there's a comment made about fat people eating themselves to death, everyone here jumps on them, saying Its not always a food issue!!! blah blah blah. Saying an advantage to being fat is to eat whatever, whenever kinda goes against the whole "Fat people arent fat cause of food" defense that Dims people are so quick to use.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 07:43 PM   #17
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Actually Saoirse is right thinking about it.
I know alot of slim guys who have a similar intake as me, maybe more who knows.

Ok, over-eating is something i enjoy but isnt an 'advantage'.

Good call Saoirse!
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 09:22 PM   #18
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Ok, I really dont get this thing about eating what you want, when you want and it being a fat advantage.

1- I know PLENTY of skinny people that eat whatever, whenever and they dont get fat

2- Every time there's a comment made about fat people eating themselves to death, everyone here jumps on them, saying Its not always a food issue!!! blah blah blah. Saying an advantage to being fat is to eat whatever, whenever kinda goes against the whole "Fat people arent fat cause of food" defense that Dims people are so quick to use.
Not having to limit fattening food is my fat advantage. I can't speak for others, but food definitely got me fat.
However, I'm now losing weight for health reasons. I can do much more, and not have to depend on others. That makes me very happy.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:25 PM   #19
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Less water to fill the bathtub
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 07:42 PM   #20
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

More body to tattoo

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 08:39 PM   #21
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

More to love!
Old 01-03-2015, 10:26 AM   #22
Marlayna

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
More to love!
That's the ULTIMATE answer!
Old 01-03-2015, 11:21 AM   #23
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Less water to fill the bathtub
That made me start laughing so hard, it is true though!!
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 07:06 AM   #24
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

I agree l love over eatting
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:05 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I tend to stay warmer than other people in the winter (great DISadvantage in the summer though)

No one minds when I stop eating or don't want to eat.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote