Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-27-2014, 03:49 PM   #1
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thankyou Dims :)

Just a quick one, i dont post on here very often and mostly use this for reading other peoples stories and experiences as FAs, bbws, feeders and feedees.
I am a 27 year old guy from Leicester, England and have recently been gaining weight myself and am LOVING it. This time last year i weighed 14 stone 4 (200lbs) and exactly 12 months later i am now 17 stone 9 (247lbs).
When i sit on the end of the bed and look down my belly now covers my genitals, no clothes properly fit, I find myself rubbing and cradleing my belly at workand i feel better than ever.
A large part of me finally being able to enjoy being fat is because of this forum and for the new year i just wanted to thank you all so so much for letting me enjoy food in excess, enjoy my growing body and look forward to another year of gaining more weight.
You are all beautiful people, happy Christmas and a wonderful new year

Daniel xxx
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:57 PM   #2
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just wanted to second that. I joined Dims three years ago, I can't believe it's been that long now! Anyways, I came here looking for like minded people and support as well. Over the years I have come to know a lot of beautiful people one here that have not only helped me grow as a BBW, but as a person as well So I will say Thank you Dims as well.
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:39 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww, I am so glad that you are getting to do what makes you happy!

Also, East Midlands representing! Nottingham, myself!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 04:35 AM   #4
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love dims, it gives me a feeling of community. I can read or have conversations that I have no chance of having in real life, due to there just not being enough FAs or women who realize they are BBWs out there.

When I was a kid, I though I was the only person in the world who was a FA. I like the idea that now teens have the opportunity to see they are not alone, and that normal people can be attracted to BBWs. Before dims I found blogs of people saying they are FAs, but they never had pictures of peoples faces. So I always wondered if it was just people trolling.
Old 01-01-2015, 05:24 AM   #5
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I love dims, it gives me a feeling of community. I can read or have conversations that I have no chance of having in real life, due to there just not being enough FAs or women who realize they are BBWs out there.
This is definitely one of the best things about this board. Being able to connect with like-minded people and have conversation about things that you would rarely if ever be able to talk about in the world.
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:59 AM   #6
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have loved fat women since childhood and am heterosexual, but its only recently dawned on me that weight looks good on guys too and reading some of the BHM and FFA threads have made me look at myself in such a possitive way and despite being an FA, i was bullied about my weight by a long term ex and believed her in thinking that i was unattractive.
But not anymore! You guys have shown me that the fat i carry on my body is there because of the love i have for eating tasty food, and i am just as beautiful for it as the women ive adored and admired my whole life.
This week i uploaded my first 'fat-pictures' of myself and am happy with them, and am happy with myself
I am going to be a more active member on this forum from now on and show myself off and encourage others to try and give it a go.

AmyJo1976 - im glad that weve both been able to grow inside and outside through Dims and look forward to continuing to grow with the decent people here!

Loopytheone - i have been in Nottingham twice last month, and i love the Rock pubs there like the Sal and the Tap and Tumbler. We will represent our kind from the Midlands out.

fuelingfire - my friends are good enough to not just support me, but encourage and praise me for my new found sense of self, but the community aspect is what i love about this place! Liking different things makes you more accepting of others who are different - a trait of good and kind people, which makes up everyone here. I will show my face, i will show my body and share this beautiful existance with the Dims forums!

X
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 06:36 PM   #7
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hear Hear!! I must agree with all those who have posted. It is great to be in a place/community that you can talk and meet a lot of likeminded people. AmyJo really hit the nail on the head with that. Thank you Dims and Thanks to all of your great individuals that post and keep things fun, fresh, intriguing and a great place to share all the lovely things we all find Beautiful, Sexy, Loving and Great in this world of ours!
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote