Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-01-2014, 08:46 AM   #251
gutlover

gutlover has said some nice things

I like women, 5'8+ and 350 lbs and up! Huge bellies that stick way out. Lots of hanging lower belly fat and big fat pads. Now I've bared by soul.
gutlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #252
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

I don't have a preference in body size, if it clicks, it clicks. With that being said, I have never dated someone that considered themselves a fat admirer, I think I've been missing out.
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:49 PM   #253
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me the height and weight doesn't matter ~ I really look at a guy's smile and then his eyes.. talk to him to see what kind of personality he has ~ How big, tall, or whatever has no bearing to me at all.. IF he passes with his smile, his eyes and personality, being a woman I than want him to turn around and let me look him over.. Just who I am..
Old 12-12-2014, 02:47 PM   #254
Kaleetan

Kaleetan has said some nice things

400 to 600
Kaleetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:41 PM   #255
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

I'm heavyset man that love the company of plus size women..
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:56 AM   #256
Niteprince

Niteprince has said some nice things

Any woman that is over 500+ and very thick for me
Niteprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:22 PM   #257
BCHolly

BCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like my men nice and chubby... best for cuddles x
BCHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:09 PM   #258
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When I'm browsing the Internet and seeing big girls, my general preference is the 400lbs mark, but in actual fact, the biggest girl I've ever been with has been about 290. And my current girlfriend when i started dating her December 2013 was 145 and today is 202.
So never got to really date what my preference is, but if my baby still continues to enjoy her feedee life then maybe in a few years il have my fantasy come true x
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:42 PM   #259
Niteprince

Well, I met someone recently who is over 550 lbs and she is beautiful. I'm the kind of guy, the bigger the better. Well, she is making that saying true. She wants to gain beyond her current weight and go for 800+. She is feedee and she wants to grow bigger. Of course I told her yea. I like feeding larger woman and cooking. Will see how it goes
Old 01-01-2015, 01:12 AM   #260
Wolfdragon62

Wolfdragon62 has said some nice things

I prefer women over 600lbs. I like very large bellies and fat soft arms. Big breast are nice too. I like thick legs but not overly flabby in the legs. I just wish that there were not health risks.
Wolfdragon62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 04:18 AM   #261
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfdragon62 View Post
I prefer women over 600lbs. I like very large bellies and fat soft arms. Big breast are nice too. I like thick legs but not overly flabby in the legs. I just wish that there were not health risks.
I totally know how you feel. I wish we could get as fat as possible and still be moderately healthy.
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 03:10 PM   #262
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinprater View Post
I totally know how you feel. I wish we could get as fat as possible and still be moderately healthy.
Keep moving - it definitely helps. The bigger folks who I've met who are in better health are the ones who get out and do things, move around, have friends, do social stuff. Staying at home is definitely not good for the health of the large (or probably anyone).
Old 01-04-2015, 10:49 AM   #263
sivisi

sivisi has said some nice things

i like all size the most important is personality
sivisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 04:45 PM   #264
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

For me her weight doesn't matter as long as my lady is at a healthy weight. By that I mean is my girl can enjoy doing things without any health concerns. I think all women of size are amazing it is pleasure to be around them! PJ
Old 01-06-2015, 09:01 AM   #265
m-m-parmesan

m-m-parmesan has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
For me her weight doesn't matter as long as my lady is at a healthy weight. By that I mean is my girl can enjoy doing things without any health concerns. I think all women of size are amazing it is pleasure to be around them! PJ
I completely agree with pjbbwlvr - it allows for a real "positive" experience for both parties - health should not be compromised while remaining curvy.
m-m-parmesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:00 AM   #266
gutlover

gutlover has said some nice things

I've always been attracted to women over 300 pounds. The best relationship I ever had was with a woman that happen to be exactly 300. It was a very happy and satisfying relationship for both of us.
gutlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:15 PM   #267
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I am a fan of all sizes. I have dated girls 200-300lbs, though I am a big fan of 350-600lb girls
Old 01-12-2015, 03:47 PM   #268
zomota

zomota has said some nice things

90 - 110 kg.
zomota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:32 AM   #269
Niteprince

I like them all sizes. Even 600+ lbs. Hoping to be with a woman that big.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:55 PM   #270
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Really?!

Ok, sort of shocked by the question. I suppose everyone could go to a toy store and pick out what doll they liked best, but isn't part of the fun just going to the toy store and not knowing what doll is just right? What if there is a new doll that you'd never heard of or seen before and well, when you get there, it's just simply the best!

I also believe that when I pick out a puppy I can't possibly know what it will really wind up being like when it grows up. I hope that it's always cuddly; it doesn't have problems in the house; it will love me; it won't bite the neighbor's kids; and, I'll try my best to lovingly help it learn right from wrong. However, you have to just hope that it turns out to be the best dog possible.

People, like puppies, change. Change hopefully is for the better or in ways you like, but no living being stays just the way it is forever and ever.

I will admit I like fat a lot. I like eating a lot. I like indulging, and all those things are erotic to me. So, ideally the "doll" that I find likes these things too.

Am I being too sensitive about this question? I hope I don't come off as a big prude. I just think someone, I guess me, should interject that it's a little strange to ask such a question, even just for fun.

Ok, I will admit I like gals that are big. Bigger might be better in my book. However, getting there can be half the fun too! Of course, I hope that the "doll" likes me too, my size, and thinks of me as sort of a puppy - I can be trained. I will likely always be a very plump puppy, and hopefully you're inclined to like that about me, but you can influence me to be plumper or leaner too, so I can be just right!
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #271
SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic can now change their title

I most certainly find very obese women over 500 ponds to be the most attractive especially if they carry most of the fat in their belly and butt. I am also attracted to morbidly obese men but only if they are over 400.600 pounds is my ideal weight for a lover.
SpanishCastleMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 06:27 PM   #272
VegetableMan

VegetableMan has said some nice things

"How fat do you like 'em?"
How fat y'got?

Seriously every weight class has its champions but the bidding starts around 250 and stakes are really high after 400. As a standard of beauty there is no upwards weight limit. More is more.
VegetableMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:36 AM   #273
Luv Gaining Ladies

Luv Gaining Ladies has said some nice things

The bigger the better for me as long as she's a classy woman who can challenge me. Also, a big ass is a must.

I don't care if she weights 600 pounds as long as she's cool with it and with me. And, y'know, has a big ass.
Luv Gaining Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:37 PM   #274
Wolfie

Wolfie can now change their title

I don't have numbers, but I seem to be into guys on the big side of big. Non-FAs will talk about people being "fat" that I would barely call chubby... As much as I don't want to sound shallow, I like guys who aren't just wide, but also tall; it's really "the bigger, the better" with me. However, just as important as all that is their personality, and how well we "click." It doesn't matter what the dimensions may be if we aren't compatible fundamentally... which I assume would be true of most people, FA or otherwise.
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 02:14 PM   #275
TriedForSize
TriedForSize

TriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

All depends on the individual IMHO. I have been attracted to 600lb+ women whilst others are just perfect at 200-300. After all there are so many other factors so consider like shape, appearance, personality, attitude and so on. Generally the bigger the better however.