Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 12-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #451
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
- user CP (left end of the blue menu bar)

-> in the left side menu bar it should read (from the top)
Control Panel (title, white text on blue background)
Settings and Options (sub-title, white text on dark blue background)
-Edit signature ***
-Edit email & password
-Edit profile
-Edit options
-Edit avatar
-Edit profile picture ****

I hope that this helps. If you don't see those, you might have to get to 100 posts first?
Yeah, it doesn't look like that for me so I'm assuming I need to have 100 posts. Thank you!
~KawaiiFFA~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #452
Trueballer247

Trueballer247 has said some nice things
Default Whats Up :)

Hi Everyone,
Im a 33 year old guy, I live in Chicago and love sports, art, music, movies, travelling and big girls. Im very honest and open and believe life is too short for bullshit.
I thought id take a minute and introduce myself. Im proud and happy to be part of this community and look forward to meeting you all and sharing insights with you,
TrueBaller247
Trueballer247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #453
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Question

My signature can't be longer than 160 characters and 3 lines, but other people have much larger sigs.

What'supwiththat?
Old 03-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #454
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Angry

Whoa, whoa, one at a time please.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #455
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm with "Snrub", what's up with that?
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #456
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
My signature can't be longer than 160 characters and 3 lines, but other people have much larger sigs.

What'supwiththat?
I vaguely remember we used to be able to post sigs with more characters. What the 160+ folks might be doing now is making a jpg with text then uploading that or hey tjust haven't updated it since the big change. I dunno.

Last edited by Dmitra; 03-15-2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: It's Friday.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #457
Carmella_Bombshell

Carmella_Bombshell can now change their title

Thanks everyone for the great tips to post photos! :-)
Carmella_Bombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:21 AM   #458
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maybe I am just being really blond but how do we edit our posts after we have posted them? Other people seem to be able to but I can't find an option for that...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:17 AM   #459
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Maybe I am just being really blond but how do we edit our posts after we have posted them? Other people seem to be able to but I can't find an option for that...
There should be an Edit button next to the Quote button on your post for a short time after posting it. After a bit - I don't know how long - the button disappears and you can't edit it anymore.

Though I believe you can remove attached images from old posts at any time.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM   #460
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
There should be an Edit button next to the Quote button on your post for a short time after posting it. After a bit - I don't know how long - the button disappears and you can't edit it anymore.

Though I believe you can remove attached images from old posts at any time.
I have pictures on here that were removed from my photobucket and are showing up as 'oops it moved' type pictures and I just wanted to know how to take them off because it looks ugly. ^^;
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #461
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I have pictures on here that were removed from my photobucket and are showing up as 'oops it moved' type pictures and I just wanted to know how to take them off because it looks ugly. ^^;
Unfortunately, you can't. As he said, you can only edit posts for a little while.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #462
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Do I have to have a certain number of posts or something before I can make a signature? I do not see the option to edit one in my control pannel.
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:58 PM   #463
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's reputation based, I think. I just gave you some. Try now.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #464
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Nothing yet, but thanks for the boost! I guess I will just have to post a bunch of stuff people like haha
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:18 PM   #465
Chickidee

Chickidee does more than just post hot picsChickidee does more than just post hot picsChickidee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Thanks for the info! Was wondering why I couldn't edit my signature.
Chickidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:35 AM   #466
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anyone having trouble logging on or viewing attachments once logged on?

I am. :/
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:41 AM   #467
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Often when I go to an attachment I have to log in again--but not always.
Old 06-02-2014, 03:11 PM   #468
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Anyone having trouble logging on or viewing attachments once logged on?

I am. :/
I am having trouble viewing attachments and I believe posting attachments as well.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:54 PM   #469
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah - what's going on with attachments? I'm fully logged-in and I can't see them either.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:21 PM   #470
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Logged out, logged back in -- didn't help. Alas.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:16 AM   #471
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The problem is the login cookie isn't being properly set. If the logout-login thing isn't working for you, then clear your cookies and browser cache.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #472
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

On my phone and not able to search the forums. Does anyone know the name of the bulletin board app that is compatiable with Dims?
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 05:59 AM   #473
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
On my phone and not able to search the forums. Does anyone know the name of the bulletin board app that is compatiable with Dims?
There is always something called Forum Runner that pops up that the site suggests I download when I access the site on my iPhone, so it is on the iTunes store but I know don't know if you'd be able to access it through whatever phone you have. Or if it's on Android store. But it is called Forum Runner.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:07 PM   #474
Dromond
Old school

The rep system is gone, as are sig pics. An announcement explaining the why and wherefore would have been nice.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:51 AM   #475
Phantasia
Get off my lawn!

Phantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
The rep system is gone, as are sig pics. An announcement explaining the why and wherefore would have been nice.
I was actually going to give you rep for this post

Really, how hard is it to communicate board changes? Hey new owner, please keep us in the loop. Start a perma-thread about board maintenance and technical issues!
Phantasia is offline   Reply With Quote