Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-05-2014, 05:56 PM   #1
fallenj05

fallenj05 has said some nice things
Default hanging belly

hi everyone
I am 19 years old and I weight 200lb and I really want my belly to start hanging a bit more I have gained 30lb in the last few months but my belly just keeps going out not down anyone got any tips or advice on how to get it to start hanging or is it just simply I just have to eat more
fallenj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:51 PM   #2
gainer2

gainer2 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenj05 View Post
hi everyone
I am 19 years old and I weight 200lb and I really want my belly to start hanging a bit more I have gained 30lb in the last few months but my belly just keeps going out not down anyone got any tips or advice on how to get it to start hanging or is it just simply I just have to eat more
Chances are you're going to have to gain more for it to start hanging. I must say belly hang is a fun thing to watch progress while gaining. I know over the last 100lbs mine is hanging allot lower than it used to.
gainer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:33 PM   #3
lawriesv

lawriesv has said some nice things

Fallenj05:
Is your belly fat mainly subcutaneous (just under the skin) or visceral (within your abdominal muscles)?
If the latter, your muscles will support the fat, preventing the "hang" you seem to want.
If the former, since skin isn't very strong, i large roll of abdominal fat will hang down.

As a rough check regarding your physique, try "pinching" your belly fat WHILE keeping your abdominal muscles tight. A "small" pinch roll indicates little subcutaneous fat.
lawriesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #4
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

I have been blessed with a double belly. My lower belly is quite soft and hangs as I gain while my upper belly is a bit firmer. But as I continue to gain, even the upper belly is getting softer.

"Hang" in there with your gain and you will get results.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 06:31 PM   #5
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

Just eat like a pig!!! If you eat and eat and live a sedentary lifestyle you are bound to get fat
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:18 AM   #6
gutlover

gutlover has said some nice things

My girlfriend gained very rapidly from us eating out a lot at diners since we were working odd hours and didn't bother to cook at home. She'd have the soup, salad, bread, big dinner, and big dessert. Her belly got very big, very fast and stuck out very far. She kept gaining and eventually gravity took over and it dropped into a nice big belly fat apron. A belly can only grow horizontally for so long!

Edit: Don't discount salad as something that won't make you fat. The lettuce is just something to put the VERY fattening dressings on!
gutlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:51 PM   #7
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Also at age 19 your skin is at its most resistant to stretching and sagging. So an apron belly is less likely to develop right now. Getting an apron belly is easier as you get older. Stuffing yourself can certainly help stretch your skin to make it easier.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote