Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > GLBTQ Archive

Old 01-07-2015, 04:16 AM   #126
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

This story is so fucking hot! I very much enjoyed this tale!
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:24 AM   #127
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

Also: are you planning to finish 'Authentic' or 'The Fattening?' All of your works are fantastic, though!
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:27 PM   #128
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry for the delay in responding, life got super busy! Indeed, I am planning to finish my other stories...I am pinging away at them slowly. Closing off my stories is my goal of 2015.

I'm so, so flattered re: ebook. That thought both terrifies and excites me. If I was ever brave enough to do that with an FA type story, I think I'd want to give the money to Dims...for all those years it has been here while I lurked, watched, and got a grip on what being an FFA meant!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:59 AM   #129
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Indeed, I am planning to finish my other stories...I am pinging away at them slowly. Closing off my stories is my goal of 2015.
We strongly approve of this New Year's resolution!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:44 PM   #130
Sweetsally

Sweetsally has said some nice things

The last few chapters were perfect (and super hot)! Thank you so much. =) I look forward to anything else you've got (and I'd love to see you wrap up your other stories, too)! You're awesome, Xyantha!
Sweetsally is offline   Reply With Quote