Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 05-24-2012, 07:08 AM   #601
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Everybody has such great pics!

Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #602
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

lotion bottle malfunction.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_m3y8de9rgi1qbtr9yo3_250.jpg (14.9 KB, 1029 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_m3y8de9rgi1qbtr9yo4_250.jpg (18.4 KB, 1029 views)
Old 05-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #603
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
lotion bottle malfunction.
very cute pics
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:12 AM   #604
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I went to Pittsburgh Pride yesterday... My girlfriend and I found the perfect place to share a kiss~
Old 06-11-2012, 06:35 AM   #605
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice that you are having a good time in adverse environment
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #606
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post

I went to Pittsburgh Pride yesterday... My girlfriend and I found the perfect place to share a kiss~
adorbs.

more characters.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #607
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Default This is the story of a saturday

The first photo was taken years ago outside of a local ice cream place. The second photo was taken this past Saturday outside of the same place (well a different location, but same place). The third is me drinking a frozen cherry thingie at a park near where I grew up. I'm pointing at an archway because that archway is a part of my becoming a feedee. True enough. Allllll of my life, I dreamed about that tower and that archway--that if I went through it and knew the secret button, I could get into a house with unlimited amounts of my favorite noms. This was a literal, night time, sleeping dream. And then the last photos is of my knee. I skinned it later on the same Saturday but not at the park.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17432_107972392547474_7183516_n.jpg (27.0 KB, 945 views)
File Type: jpg Img_0178.jpg (8.9 KB, 947 views)
File Type: jpg Img_0181.jpg (9.3 KB, 953 views)
File Type: jpg Hpim5079.jpg (8.4 KB, 952 views)
Old 06-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #608
gunther

gunther can now change their title

I'd lay waste to that sundae.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #609
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

It's paper. The shake I got that day, however, was wonderful.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #610
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
pic removed

That picture is cute and funny. Cute moment with your GF. Funny as I did enjoy the 'F*** this guy' sign.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #611
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aw, thread still makes me smile! Good to see people having fun!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #612
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

I figured it was about time to show my face around these parts. :P

BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:05 PM   #613
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCassette View Post
I figured it was about time to show my face around these parts. :P
After years of enjoying your artwork, it is great to finally see you
Old 08-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #614
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title

My contribution.
I call this outfit "The Bitch in Black".
Yes, I AM transgendered.

max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:02 PM   #615
SsbbwJessieLove

SsbbwJessieLove has said some nice things
Default Here I am for all

Hey, I'm Jessie & Ive not been around for a while. I have decided to post me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (141.5 KB, 605 views)
SsbbwJessieLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:50 PM   #616
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm a early MTF, this is my outing in public as a woman at at a witches event.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (157.4 KB, 490 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 12:50 PM   #617
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 117940

Reviving this thread.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:07 AM   #618
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let's just bump this every month or so, eh?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 04:21 PM   #619
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post

Let's just bump this every month or so, eh?
You're a cutie.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:35 AM   #620
BigCurvyAlyx
Fluidity In Motion

BigCurvyAlyx has said some nice things

Because it's a thing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-20150228_140837.jpg (342.3 KB, 196 views)
BigCurvyAlyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:35 AM   #621
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Showing off my trans pride.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (325.7 KB, 165 views)