Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-01-2011, 12:49 AM   #151
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDanger View Post
It's new years eve, and I'm not getting laid.

seriously...wtf. This sucks. I need to find moar wimmenz in the new year.

I swear, the internet needs to have R.I.D.E. programs to keep people from posting on message boards while innebriated. I feel like it would cut down on the useless shit I share with all of you while I'm like this.

Please don't hate me
I'm sober and I'm going to write the same thing.
MOAR SEX. I think you all need to contribute to my me-getting-laid-by-a-mexican fund.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:57 AM   #152
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

Can I get in on that same charity, but instead of a "mexican" just put in "somewhat relatively sane female folk" ?
JayDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #153
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
MOAR SEX. I think you all need to contribute to my me-getting-laid-by-a-mexican fund.
I got picked up at Home Depot for the exact same reason not too long ago. I love my spending money.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:02 PM   #154
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
As you drawn it to our attention WeirdMetamorphosis

Melian says tigger is horny....

wowo my i wuld be horny all day having you as a girl beside me ;-)
you ahve one lucky bf ^^

and i sure would gain a lot if you would ike that it would be easy for you i guess ;-)
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:16 PM   #155
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:21 AM   #156
otherland78

oh well interesting thread lol

well i am horny like i started to gain before christmas but it holds on ...
Old 01-07-2015, 09:37 AM   #157
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Geezus. Necro-posting.

And seriously, shouldn't this be in the Sex Area of the website?

Haha
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:46 AM   #158
otherland78

haha that you state now after 7 pages of posts ;-)
Old 01-07-2015, 09:47 AM   #159
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherland78 View Post
haha that you state now after 7 pages of posts ;-)

I probably said it way back too. Haha

But yeah, necro-posting is super lame.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:50 AM   #160
otherland78

oh now i see what you mean with necro posting lol the last one before me was in 2010 wow i never looked for dates i just saw a topic interesting me and.....well

where should you think i should post ?

and hello and a happy new year
Old 01-07-2015, 03:45 PM   #161
Surlysomething

Happy New Year. Oh, it's not your fault that the thread is here. Post all you want but it's funny it's four years since someone posted, right? Haha

And the picture you commented on? She's never around here anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherland78 View Post
oh now i see what you mean with necro posting lol the last one before me was in 2010 wow i never looked for dates i just saw a topic interesting me and.....well

where should you think i should post ?

and hello and a happy new year
Old 01-07-2015, 09:44 PM   #162
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What makes me giggle is the idea of what one must have been searching to find this thread in the depths of Dims, hahaha.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:48 AM   #163
TheWolf87

TheWolf87 has said some nice things

Haha I sort of was wondering that too But now its up again ^^ maybe it's getting alive now!
TheWolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:36 AM   #164
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

I'm hard 24/7 but then again I've always been that way. I'm almost 40 and I haven't changed.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:16 AM   #165
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuu View Post
I'm hard 24/7 but then again I've always been that way. I'm almost 40 and I haven't changed.
Holy crap, that must hurt.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:46 AM   #166
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

No, but sometimes I feel sore or I have to stop masturbating because the muscle is sore.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote