Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-31-2014, 09:52 PM   #1
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Christmas weight!

Ok guys and girls, I want to know how much you or your partner or friends etc have gained this Christmas I'm from England so didn't get a head start from thanksgiving, but since the overindulgeing began mid-december i have gained 8lb I think i could have done better but ive still got 4 days off before I'm back to work to catch up my friend Alice who put on an awesome 11! X
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:56 PM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't been able to convince my hubby to go anywhere near a scale in over a year... But based on the round look he's gotten over the last two weeks, I'd say about 5 lbs. Me, maybe 1 or 2....just because 'tis the season!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 04:23 AM   #3
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

Well, I've had pizza for the last two days, so I hope they, along with my laziness, are contributing to my big, round, gut.
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 07:02 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Due to medical problems I can't really eat any christmas food, which is a bit depressing for me. But it is great hearing about how other people have enjoyed it! What was your favourite christmas food this year, people?
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 07:18 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

About 5-6 lbs, taking me back to my heaviest. A few weeks of indulging taste buds and appetite undo months of trying to be disciplined. I'd sigh, but I enjoyed every cookie, waffle, and meal of it. I think I actually sated my food desires for now, but I'll see how long that lasts.

And Loopy, my weakness is always baked goods. Pastries, cookies, fresh bread..... *swoon*
Old 01-01-2015, 07:36 AM   #6
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am with Tad. I love cake, cookies, pies, I love most baked goods.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:49 AM   #7
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hardly ever weigh myself, but I'm willing to bet a good few Christmas pounds have been gained. But then, an even better few 2014 pounds have been gained overall. I've been gaining weight pretty steadily throughout this last year, and I plan to start doing the exact opposite of that in 2015. Just as a matter of personal preference

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Due to medical problems I can't really eat any christmas food, which is a bit depressing for me. But it is great hearing about how other people have enjoyed it! What was your favourite christmas food this year, people?
The sweet things are by far my favourite Christmas foods as well. When I lived in England, it'd be the crumble. Nothing beats a crumble with some custard. Believe it or not, I'd never had a mince pie between my lips before moving to England. And actually, I don't much care for them Here in SA we do colder tarts/puddings. So, this year's favourite was the trifle.

Last edited by ODFFA; 01-01-2015 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Realisation that I got a little too comma-happy.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:01 AM   #8
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love Christmas food. Not just the enormous dinners and deserts (including trifle, and my personal favourite, profiterole and irish cream cheesecake!) but its the fact that my friends just know exactly what to get me!
I've received so much chocolate, so much cheese, soooo much calorie heavy alcohol and over-indulged in all every day. My 8 lbs has been well earned and I'm still determined to wack on another 3 before monday! Wish me luck!

Also, Xyantha, im sorry to hear about your husbands scale fear, but you just keep on feeding him up and keep fantasising as to his true weight

ODFFA, annoyingly my girlfriend doesn't like mince pies either, which is a shame as they are plentiful and great for packing on the pounds! However colder puddings and tarts sound more her kinda thing so maybe next year i will have to get them in! Good Call!

Here is a quick couple of pics of my belly after lunch today, slightly bigger and here to stay!

bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #9
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm only up about 1 pound. My husband got at least 7 or 8 boxes of chocolate Christmas goodies from his co-workers. I'd love to give them all away, but he wouldn't be too happy about that.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 01:49 PM   #10
Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk has said some nice things

I rarely weight myself but I seem to be at the sticking point of 250-260lbs after the holidays I'm sitting at the higher end of that at 258lbs currently
Shadowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:26 AM   #11
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I actually lost 5 lbs Christmas week but that's cause I'm back to sticking to a high fat low carb way of eating again. After getting my blood work back and the only thing wrong with me was my weight it really made me go HFLC in a major way. Giving up sugar isn't so bad when you can eat a BIG FAT Juicy Slab of BEEF cooked in coconut oil and covered in a heavy cream sauce!...(and some veggies, yeah still need fiber).
Old 01-02-2015, 06:10 AM   #12
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been having some stomach problems the last while so I haven't been eating much. My pants are all loose and my shirts fit a bit to well. I've not been drinking, either so I've definitely have lost a few lbs. No idea how many but its a good few.

Can't handle carbs like rice or potato... Makes me I'll. Grim.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 12:18 PM   #13
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I've been having some stomach problems the last while so I haven't been eating much.
Sympathy.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 12:48 PM   #14
YoJoshua

YoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Don't know because don't own a scale.

But tried on black slacks the other day for a party and they were way tight at the waist, so I'm guessing 5 pounds, maybe more. The clothes are more of an indication than the scale, although both have their places.
YoJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 02:24 PM   #15
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
Sympathy.
Cheers I'll take it. *long-distance fist bump*
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 05:40 PM   #16
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Somehow managed to loose a pound over the Holidays -- 297 the day before Thanksgiving -- 296 today.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:18 PM   #17
upto236

upto236 can now change their title

Since August, I've gone from 228 to 269 yesterday.
upto236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:01 PM   #18
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I cut loose quite a bit over the Christmas season, then last week I had a business trip and took full advantage of having a hotel room to myself to indulge some more.

Then yesterday I put on one of my less forgiving shirts..... I guess all of that has taken a toll!
Old 01-21-2015, 04:05 PM   #19
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

I guess I didn't overeat too much this christmas, I don't feel any fatter and my scales are broke, but I was around 275lbs last time I checked. New batteries soon I hope, then I'll know for sure.
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:41 PM   #20
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

I hardly ate at all during Christmas, I got really sick and couldn't get out of bed for a week.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 02:40 PM   #21
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Aww that's a shame, There's always other holidays you can endulge yourself in this year
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:11 PM   #22
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I cut loose quite a bit over the Christmas season, then last week I had a business trip and took full advantage of having a hotel room to myself to indulge some more.

Then yesterday I put on one of my less forgiving shirts..... I guess all of that has taken a toll!
Yeah, I've given away a couple of the 'less forgiving' shirts - why be reminded?