Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-01-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed
Default Catfish

I've had my fair share of people with bogus profiles answer my dating ads. Extremely fat women are hard to find, especially ones who want to grow so I look to the Internet to find a suitable match. The process is marred by the presence of fake profiles. It is so disheartening. I often feel I won't find the feedee of my dreams. Is this something other fat admirers and fat people deal win often?
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:44 PM   #2
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

Yes! I am still fresh to online dating, but the experiences have been less than stellar.
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:50 AM   #3
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
I've had my fair share of people with bogus profiles answer my dating ads. Extremely fat women are hard to find, especially ones who want to grow so I look to the Internet to find a suitable match. The process is marred by the presence of fake profiles. It is so disheartening. I often feel I won't find the feedee of my dreams. Is this something other fat admirers and fat people deal win often?
Lol... There are plenty of extremely fat women in NYC. I know.. I have been to enough fatty parties to know most of them along with myself. However, you do have a point. The trend in NYC has been to have the weight loss surgery. Many of the ssbbws that I know have had the surgery. The ones that haven't are not really into gaining.

Maybe you can find a happy medium. Maybe find a feedee that will put on 20 or 25 lbs.. then lose it.. then gain it...

Good luck in your search.

On the topic of Catfish, I have never understood the reasoning behind making a fake profile. At some point these people will ask to meet up. It just seems like a lot of work for no reason. It is easier to be honest. I am honest and put it front and center. I try to update my pictures as much as possible. If I gain or lose I try to take pics and post them to keep it as accurate as possible.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:27 AM   #4
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like mine best fried.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote