Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-19-2014, 11:20 AM   #1
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Only in the FA World

I recently got a new secretary (sorry legal assistant). My wife and I had the following conversation.

Wife: So what's your new secretary look like?

Me: She's a young, thin, blonde.

Wife: Good!
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:37 AM   #2
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

My wife gave her brother and my brother strict instructions of "no fat strippers" for my bachelor party in April.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:15 AM   #3
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I didn't care about going to a stripe club for my bachelor party. Watching thin girls strip, "Well I guess if you guys want to..."
My wife is never really jealous of me talking to thin girls. The second I am talking to a bbw, she instantly comes over to hear the conversation.
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:06 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I didn't care about going to a stripe club for my bachelor party. Watching thin girls strip, "Well I guess if you guys want to..."
This ^^^^^^ For my bachelor party we'd rented a place in an all-season resort sort of area, so I was looking forward to mountain biking in the hills, maybe water skiing (turned out to be too windy for that), hanging with my friends and large amounts of alcohol. They decided that a strip club was mandatory and spent a ridiculous amount of money to have taxis take us to a small town strip club in the next town over. Given their dedication to the cause I tried not to look too bored, but really, really, not my thing (I actually got thrown out of one strip club for falling asleep.....look, I was willing to go with friends who really wanted to go, but did I have to feign interest?)
Old 10-27-2014, 09:13 AM   #5
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The world just needs more fat strippers, and fat strip clubs.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:37 AM   #6
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honestly, I didn't want to go to a strip club either.

However, I 've come to the conclusion that the bachelor party isn't so much for the soon to be groom's pleasure but rather for the others guys in attendance. I was just an excuse for them to go look at naked women.

To my brother and BIL's credit , they were very much aware of my physical preferences and tried their hardest to find a club that featured at least one BBW stripper but they came up empty.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:25 AM   #7
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When seeing the story "Walmart Removes Offensive ‘Fat Girl Costumes’ Section"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbea...ite/vi-BBbwa0O

My reaction is of course. This is a good call on walmart's part. This is Halloween people, it's supposed to be "slutty fat girl costumes."
Old 11-20-2014, 02:49 AM   #8
fuelingfire

Kim who?
original.jpg
I saw someone posted this on the Once Upon A Time forum at IGN.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:38 PM   #9
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
The world just needs more fat strippers, and fat strip clubs.
Maybe its just a biased sample but I've stumbled upon some fairly fat strippers over the years. Including a very fat (and quite pretty) one at a bar in Thompson Manitoba in the summer of 1988.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you are happy to discover that there is no cake/chips/leftovers/whatever left, because your partner finished it all off
Old 11-28-2014, 11:49 PM   #11
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

True story.

Not very intelligent female to my wife: "How did you meet your husband?"
Blockie & wife: "We met online."
Wife: "I found his add and pic on a dating site for big people and decided to write him".
Not very intelligent female to me: "Hmm.... but, you are not a bit big! I think you are not at all big, honestly".

Old 11-29-2014, 04:47 AM   #12
fuelingfire

I have overheard people saying I am not shallow more than a few times in my life. As an FA I find that extremely amusing. Now I don’t consider myself shallow because personality is extremely important to me. But that comment is usually said when someone dates either plain or ugly looking people. I have no interest in flirt with thin chicks, other than boredom. I get the feeling many people don’t see that, like thin people can be good looking or ugly, fat people can too.
So it strikes me as odd when I am dating a BBW who is a 10 in hotness (who also has a great personality) and hear people say that I am not shallow. I gave up on stopping people and saying “what are you talking about? She is hot.” Because they seem to think I am just being nice… I don’t want to freak these people out but would love to tell them. “I love the way her belly jiggles as she walks, she has the cutesiest double chin, and she has a big ass that is much wider than my lap.” All complements in my eyes. I am pretty sure that would just make me creepy.
I think this tread “Only in the FA World” is a great idea. I hope it stays alive for a while. I think it can bring up a lot of interesting interactions most people would never know about or talk about in person.
Old 11-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #13
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jealousy conversations are WAY different.

My hubby may not be comfortable all the time with his weight, but he knows I really do love it, and it makes any jealousy convo's funny.

I talk about a guy at work who is funny/I like:

Hubby, suspiciously :Is he fat??
Me: A little, I guess. I didn't really notice...
Hubby, indignantly: That's a lie!!
Me: Ok, fine, I noticed a bit...Well he's not as fat as you!
Hubby, full of satisfaction: Good.

Or he catches me glancing at a big guy (I can't help it! The lower belly jiggles and wobbles so enticingly!!!) and sniffs "My belly is muchnicer."

Or a friend jokingly flirts and he snorts and smugly says "Go gain a hundred pounds, then she might be interested".

Or when he uses his weight to make others jealous. One of our guy friends was put on a diet by his wife and was feeling crappy/whipped, and his wife told him he should get his own food. My hubby blinked at him as he took a third home made donut slathered in fresh whip cream. He bit into it and said with his mouth full "Wow. That sucks. my girl doesn't mind me eating a bit, do you dear? Can you grab me some milk and another donut?" Then grinned as I jumped up to grab it for him.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 06:49 AM   #14
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Jealousy conversations are WAY different.

My hubby may not be comfortable all the time with his weight, but he knows I really do love it, and it makes any jealousy convo's funny.

I talk about a guy at work who is funny/I like:

Hubby, suspiciously :Is he fat??
Me: A little, I guess. I didn't really notice...
Hubby, indignantly: That's a lie!!
Me: Ok, fine, I noticed a bit...Well he's not as fat as you!
Hubby, full of satisfaction: Good.

Or he catches me glancing at a big guy (I can't help it! The lower belly jiggles and wobbles so enticingly!!!) and sniffs "My belly is muchnicer."

Or a friend jokingly flirts and he snorts and smugly says "Go gain a hundred pounds, then she might be interested".

Or when he uses his weight to make others jealous. One of our guy friends was put on a diet by his wife and was feeling crappy/whipped, and his wife told him he should get his own food. My hubby blinked at him as he took a third home made donut slathered in fresh whip cream. He bit into it and said with his mouth full "Wow. That sucks. my girl doesn't mind me eating a bit, do you dear? Can you grab me some milk and another donut?" Then grinned as I jumped up to grab it for him.
You guys sound like a hoot
Old 12-02-2014, 02:58 AM   #15
fuelingfire

Years ago when I still had a part time job as a cook there was a pear shaped BBW coworker, who had a crush on me and I am sure made the connection that all of my relationships had been with BBWs. At the time I was dating my future wife.

I was at work one day talking to another coworker who as near bone thin. Her nickname was actually Barbie. She was telling me she needed to lose weight and was going back to her diet of only 900 calories a day. I asked her why and said she was to thin already. The pear BBW overheard us talking and walked over to us with her hips swaying. There was a plate of 7 inch long deepfried breadsticks by us that are given out with the salads. The BBW picked one up, crammed almost all of the breadstick in her mouth, and then proceeded to stand there chew and had a huge smile on her face. Barbie rolled her eyes and turned away. The pear BBW continued to smile and kept looking at me as she chewed. I had never seen her take food at work before.

Thank god I was wearing an apron.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:51 AM   #16
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

^given out too much rep but rep this
Old 12-07-2014, 05:57 AM   #17
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a very good guy-friend (heterosexual, thin) who occasionally sends me pics of BHMs in sexy positions / with FFAs / says suggestive things about Winnie the Pooh, etc. He's known about my preference for years, but it still fascinates him enough that he heartily enjoys bringing it up. Most of the time non-sarcastically.

Maybe it's just me, but that kind of interaction seems pretty rare between hetero friends of the opposite sex. And it's ridiculously endearing I'm sure I have my FA-ness to thank. Well.... and of course said friend for being awesome about the whole thing.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:24 AM   #18
fuelingfire

It’s cool to see we got some FFA responses in here as well.

On the topic of jealousy. When I started dating my wife, I dropped many hints that I prefer curvy women. She thought I was just saying that to make her feel good about how she looks. She even made that comment to me that I don’t check out other women. Anytime I would go talk to a thin women, she would come very close and make sure it was known we are a couple. I could go chat with BBWs wearing revealing clothing and she didn’t care.

About 3 months into our relationship, she checked my internet browser history… she then realized I wasn’t just accepting how she looks but loved her body type. She quickly realized I had been checking out other women, just not the ones she was expecting me to.

So ever since then, I can go and talk to women who look like they could be in Victoria’s Secret, and my wife doesn’t care. However if there is a fat women, regardless of how she looks or is dressed, my wife instantly comes over to me and starts holding hands with me.

I imagine my wife telepathically saying. “Back off, this FA is taken!” I have notice everytime my wife has done this, I seem attract their attention everytime I see these BBWs again. I AM 100% HAPPILY MARRIED. But the FA in me notices this everytime and smiles. I like the idea we are showing that there are real people who are attracted to BBWs.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:00 AM   #19
fuelingfire

Just when I am getting low on FA stories.My supervisor is somewhere between a bbw and ssbbw, about 20 years older than me, and married. A few days ago she was on the phone with someone and she was laughing.Then she said, “When I say dirty words like that, I have to wash my mouth out with chocolate!”
When she hung up, I asked what the world was.“Oh that was my husband.The word was exercise.When I say dirty words like exercise, I have to wash my mouth out with chocolate!”
Old 01-06-2015, 06:58 AM   #20
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That. Is. Brilliant.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:35 AM   #21
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

This morning my husband leaned over my shoulder and kissed my next and whispered softly, intimately... "i just ordered a breville sandwhich maker...a double."

And i thrilled a little.

When i looked it up it is the stupidest thing i have ever seen, so i responded: "why the heck do you need to buy a sandwhich maker? I do that already! And why did you buy a double?"

His injured response was: "its a SANDWICH maker! and its so i can have one in each hand!"

That is reasonable, right? Right?!

Now he got me all riled up to see him enjoy it. Stupid rubber FFA arm when it comes to food!
Old 01-06-2015, 07:42 AM   #22
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Loving this thread.

I was recently asked to contribute an article about sex for a magazine. I told my mother about it and she said,

"What specifically are you going to write about?"

"Not sure yet."

"Can you mine some of the story you published about loving old women?"

"Huh???"

"Sorry - I mean overweight women."

Only.
In.
An.
FA
World.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 10:16 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Just when I am getting low on FA stories.My supervisor is somewhere between a bbw and ssbbw, about 20 years older than me, and married. A few days ago she was on the phone with someone and she was laughing.Then she said, “When I say dirty words like that, I have to wash my mouth out with chocolate!”
When she hung up, I asked what the world was.“Oh that was my husband.The word was exercise.When I say dirty words like exercise, I have to wash my mouth out with chocolate!”
LoL, I love it! (and the other new posts too). Basically I love this thread--it is half of what I came to Dimensions for in the first place, feeling not alone with the whole being an FA thing.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:19 PM   #24
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

30-35 years ago, in the States. My SSBBW girlfriend, obviously American, and I, obviously European, walk into an upper middle class restaurant. She has an arm around my waist and I one around her shoulder, trying to hold close to me as much as I can of her gorgeous body. We exchange a look and we have an amused smile. We feel that lots of people look at us and think it is a green card affair, but we know it is pure attraction.
Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:36 PM   #25
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

When an ex from waaaayyyy back in the day when sends you a 'before' and 'after' picture out of the blue. The before is of him plump, and the after is of him all jacked/muscular and with no body fat.

Instead of feeling whatever he wanted you to feel, all you can do is gag and think: "Blegh. Glad I got outta there before THAT happened."