Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-02-2015, 08:51 AM   #1
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Happy Groundhog Day

Apparently Punxsutawney Phil has seen his shadow this year, but this is for anyone who's not excited by the idea of 6 more weeks of winter.

Groundhog Day Weather Prediction by Phil Connors

I love his take on the festivities at Gobbler's Knob: "This is pitiful. A thousand people, freezing their butts off, waiting to worship a rat."
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:34 PM   #2
Karebehr

Karebehr can now change their title

Happy Groundhog day all!

Just 6 more weeks of winter would be nice out here in Newfoundland Canada....still winter in May here usually!
Karebehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:41 PM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here in Oklahoma we normally have six more weeks of winter weather...alternating almost daily with spring weather. Once we all have pneumonia, summer descends, as Jean Shepherd once wrote, "like a 300-pound lady onto a park bench.*"

*In other words, fellow FA's, it's hot.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:12 PM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Gobbler's Knob."

Gets me every time. *tries to breathe*
Old 02-03-2015, 10:49 AM   #5
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What, again?!
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:31 PM   #6
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karebehr View Post
Happy Groundhog day all!
Thanks, Karebehr!
Quote:
Just 6 more weeks of winter would be nice out here in Newfoundland Canada....still winter in May here usually!
Then I hope you like snow and cold weather.

P.S. Please post more--I'm sure everyone would like to hear more from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Here in Oklahoma we normally have six more weeks of winter weather...alternating almost daily with spring weather. Once we all have pneumonia, summer descends, as Jean Shepherd once wrote, "like a 300-pound lady onto a park bench.*"

*In other words, fellow FA's, it's hot.
Summers in Texas can be brutal, too, but I really can't complain about the winters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
"Gobbler's Knob."

Gets me every time. *tries to breathe*
Yeah, "Gobbler's Knob" is a ridiculous-sounding name that evokes some interesting mental images.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
What, again?!
Not sure if you mean the groundhog seeing his shadow again or Melian's asthma attack.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:36 PM   #7
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What, again?!

...ok, I'm trying for a deja vu kind of thing. Never did see the movie so I'm just working off its premise. As such, I expect the joke to fall flat -- sorry.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:01 PM   #8
MsBrightside

Red face thanks, I get it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
What, again?!

...ok, I'm trying for a deja vu kind of thing. Never did see the movie so I'm just working off its premise. As such, I expect the joke to fall flat -- sorry.
No, you're absolutely right about the movie premise. (You should watch it some time--it's pretty funny!) I'm just clueless.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:12 PM   #9
CleverBomb
On Space Out

Thanks for the suggestion!