Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-04-2015, 07:26 AM   #51
JohnTav

JohnTav has said some nice things

I like my girlfriend on top and she is 170 pounds heavier than I am. I manage her weight quite well since I am fairly tall and strong. It's more painful for her as she has to manoeuvre her 400 pound body to sit more comfortably on top of me.
JohnTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 02:18 PM   #52
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I love girl on top 69. She rubs her pussy in my face and I taste her as she sucks my penis. And I come in her mouth....ahhh.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 02:49 PM   #53
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

69 is like... the WORST position ever. It only works with the chick on top, but that only works if both people are relatively the same height. Also, its hard to concentrate on what you're supposed to be doing AND enjoy whats being done too you. Terrible.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:06 PM   #54
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
69 is like... the WORST position ever. It only works with the chick on top, but that only works if both people are relatively the same height. Also, its hard to concentrate on what you're supposed to be doing AND enjoy whats being done too you. Terrible.
I found it works with me on the bottom if I hang my head over the edge of the bed and he stands.....much hotter than lying on each other IMO.

Use your imagination from there.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:30 PM   #55
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I found it works with me on the bottom if I hang my head over the edge of the bed and he stands.....much hotter than lying on each other IMO.
Then its not really 69, is it? lol
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:57 PM   #56
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Then its not really 69, is it? lol
He leans forward.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote