Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-29-2009, 02:21 PM   #101
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
I love this flavor from Ben & Jerry's! Its delicious
WANT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
Posted this on the Jersey Bash thread because....WE'RE GOING if I have to kidnap a bunch-o-fatties to do it. Anyway....

Cold Stone has CUPCAKES!!!!

Check 'em out! I must have one!
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/pro...kes/index.html

Attachment 59735
I picked these up a few weeks ago. Well worth the price. I got a 6 pack and I think it was about $10.00. The only downside is you can't custom make your own flavor options....but they are darned yummy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Newest icecream-gasm:

Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Almond Cookies & a Marzipan Swirl.... mmmmmmmmmmmm.

It's a new Ben and Jerry's flavor, and I LOVE IT.
WANT
Old 05-29-2009, 04:22 PM   #102
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

omg i looooooove ice cream--- i so want a scoop or ten right now!
Old 05-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #103
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I totally adored the Amazon valley chocolate from Hagen Daaz. Unfortunately it's either just not availible where I live anymore or just retired from their "reserve" line in general. I do like their regular chocolate a lot though. It's just a nice rich natural chocolate that isn't overly sweet. Same with their vanilla. Rich, natural, and not overly sweet.

My all time favorite #1 flavor is Baskin-Robbins lemon custard. If we're out and pass a B-R and have time to stop, I always get a scoop or two 'cause it's just that good to me.

Tracy
Old 06-01-2009, 12:56 PM   #104
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
Cold Stone has CUPCAKES!!!!

Check 'em out! I must have one!
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/pro...kes/index.html

Attachment 59735
I checked, and there are seven or so Coldstone Creameries in Orlando, so I plan to make a pilgrimage at the Dims bash. Or two.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #105
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm somewhat obsessed with Moosetracks with Denali Fudge.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:47 PM   #106
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Anyone try the new 'five' line by Haagen Daz? The concept is this: only five, pure ingredients, no fillers. The catch? It's $7 a pint! I don't care if it's super premium quality, it's awfully pricey for something I'd polish off in one night.

also in the haagen daz family is their caramelized hazelnut gianduja. Again, anyone tried this flavor?
There was some five in a Ralphs close to us for $2.49 (it was on sale) we almost bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #107
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haagan Dazz Five- Ginger Flavored ice cream

I had two scoops with some sliced peaches - was pretty good.

Here is a link to some more ice cream dessert ideas.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #108
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Double Rainbow (out of San Fran) pumpkin ice cream. It's seasonal, but have such a craving for it right now.

also searched high and low for that marizpan flavor but no such luck!

Also miss Hood ice cream. My grandma loved ice cream but it's only available in New England/Upstate NY. although not premium quality like haagen daz or double rainbow, it was still very good for a relatively inexpensive brand. the stop and shop brand of ice cream tastes suspiciously similar (another New England company) so i guess i have my substitute here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_4769.JPG (57.6 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg HIC_FudgeTwist_Lg.jpg (26.5 KB, 253 views)
Old 07-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #109
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Unhappy

I miss ice cream cake. Does anyone here remember when you could buy an individual slice at Friendly's. Now they claim it's too expensive to serve by the slice. Boo hoo

Weej
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:03 PM   #110
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Forgive the thread necro, but it's for a hilarious cause, I promise. This is REAL. You can buy it on eBay.

That's right. It's a LOCK FOR YOUR PINT OF BEN AND JERRY'S. Why have I not known about this?!?! Hahahaha.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #111
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Forgive the thread necro, but it's for a hilarious cause, I promise. This is REAL. You can buy it on eBay.

That's right. It's a LOCK FOR YOUR PINT OF BEN AND JERRY'S. Why have I not known about this?!?! Hahahaha.
Love it! lol there's no u in my pint hahahhahhahaa
Old 01-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #112
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Some of my favorites

Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #113
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I discovered Blood Orange Sorbet....I just might kill for a pint!
Old 09-18-2014, 06:19 PM   #114
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

so my hub's aunt brought over a box of peel a pops for the baby. while the outside is edible (notice i only used edible there...hint of what is to come) you bite into the top and then you can peel down the outside to get to the vanilla ice cream inside. i tried one and the outside did taste like banana, but was a gross consistency. there is very little ice cream in the middle.

the baby kinda just licked hers for awhile and put on her paper plate. the outside took HOURS to melt. well, melt is not exactly what happened...more like defrosted, got translucent and gel like.

overall, not so delish.

Attachment 116482
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 03:57 PM   #115
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fired up the ice cream maker today, and took it for a spin. Made a quickie coconut-vanilla ice cream, and I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Just coconut milk, sugar, and a shot of vanilla extract. Amazing.

It's dairy free, but it was less about that than just trying the coconut milk in the base to see how well it would thicken and the texture when frozen. The less ingredients I need, the better. Now that I know coconut milk works I can branch out and try different flavours.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 06:35 PM   #116
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll bet chocolate would go well with coconut milk; it goes well with just about everything. Except gravy.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 03:51 PM   #117
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well once I finished up the coconut milk ice cream, it only served to make me want the real stuff. Just finished a batch of regular vanilla, I used full cream and half and half this time.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:42 AM   #118
RussianRoulette

RussianRoulette has said some nice things

I love vanilla bean icecream..i heat peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds...and drench it on the icecream..it hardens like the hard shell bottles type thing..taste delcious
RussianRoulette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 10:01 AM   #119
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRoulette View Post
I love vanilla bean icecream..i heat peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds...and drench it on the icecream..it hardens like the hard shell bottles type thing..taste delcious
It is a matter of faith with me that almost anything may be improved by the judicious application of peanut butter.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:08 PM   #120
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My boyfriend and I had vanilla ice-cream with Thin Mint cookies the other day, so good.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote