Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-27-2015, 10:27 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Been quiet 'round here lately....

Everyone been busy? Turned off by all the recent changes to the forms? Have made good enough friends with people from here that most of your communication moves off site? Just getting bored with the same topics and people?

I'm just curious!
Old 02-27-2015, 10:35 AM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Busy writing

Also, new job starting soon, so distracted!! I guess i havent felt inspired to post a new topic, and since no one else has, i have not responded. I keep meaning to look through the old threads but always forget...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:24 AM   #3
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Unfortunatly I think the quick change in rulership of the boards has sent many folks elsewhere. I still don't think that there is a better organized selection of WG/Fat fiction.

Xyanthia I thought your stories were well written. Thanks for writing them.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:50 PM   #4
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Everyone been busy? Turned off by all the recent changes to the forms? Have made good enough friends with people from here that most of your communication moves off site? Just getting bored with the same topics and people?

I'm just curious!
I've been wondering the same things.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:07 PM   #5
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

I've been busy with my online college classes, but I never had any luck here making friends or anything. I do like the camraderie, I was only turned off by previous management that blocked me because I was overly posting 7 years ago.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 06:58 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been trying to get to grips with all my new CPAP machine... hurts my face.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 08:02 AM   #7
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm super busy at the moment. I also feel like there's less conversation happening to chip in on (I know that makes it a bit of a catch 22 situation) and the majority of people I used to interact with don't seem to be around anymore for whatever reason. However, the admin change has put me off posting a lot. I don't like the way they don't communicate with board members about changes to the site, it all seems quite covert and makes me a bit suspicious/uneasy. It's certainly put me off posting photos, which is a lot of what I used to do. It's a shame. I miss the ol' Dims of a few years ago.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:11 AM   #8
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think most of us have been on the internet long enough to know when the management changes on a forum/website, no disrespect to the new management, but trust seems to fade and we go elsewhere.

However, there is little elsewhere that compares to the community we have here so I think most of us are hoping that we come back to the family we once were.

Old 02-28-2015, 09:19 AM   #9
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get bored of the same threads all the time, new management, and lots of old familiar faces are gone, so I just come lurk once in a while or to post a few jokes / observations here and there. Then I fade back into obscurity and eat cake in the dark to hide my tears.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:12 PM   #10
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I get bored of the same threads all the time, new management, and lots of old familiar faces are gone, so I just come lurk once in a while or to post a few jokes / observations here and there. Then I fade back into obscurity and eat cake in the dark to hide my tears.
Same.

I've also been really busy with work and the bf - not a lot of time left over to participate online.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:38 AM   #11
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I like lurking.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:31 AM   #12
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Then I fade back into obscurity and eat cake in the dark to hide my tears.
Dims frustrates me because, as soon as I've repped someone, they go and say something this golden. I'm never coming back here ever.

---
For some reason I can't quite pinpoint, the changes haven't affected me that much. I guess it's easy to naturally drop out when it seems like that's what "everyone's" doing. But my recent need for getting certain things expressed has mostly trumped that temptation. Quite a few people seem to be a bit thrown (for some, a lot thrown) by the changes though.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 01:23 PM   #13
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I like lurking.
Pretty much this. I've just been more occupied with life and it's less appealing to post when other people aren't as much. I feel like over the last few years participation fluctuated a fair amount, but the site changes (like many others have said) are exacerbating that.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:20 PM   #14
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Dims frustrates me because, as soon as I've repped someone, they go and say something this golden. I'm never coming back here ever.
You don't have to leave - I have cake. Sure, it's dark and there is some crying, but....cake.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 04:16 PM   #15
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The people change, the feeling changes, it's all cyclical.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 04:24 PM   #16
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

A lot of what other people said also applies to me. These changes are confusing for me and the intentions and goal of the new management are so contradictory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I like lurking.
How do you still do that? I used to love to lurk - but now I have to sign in to read anything. That keeps me from coming as often, reading what other people post casually to maybe pitch in here or there.

Signing in feels like a commitment to actively do something right on the spot - I don't like that.
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:58 PM   #17
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You don't have to leave - I have cake. Sure, it's dark and there is some crying, but....cake.
At last... the secret of your salted caramel frosting!
Old 03-05-2015, 10:57 AM   #18
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just busy with packing and moving. I'm tired a bit more because of all that.

Some of my favourite people don't post as much more as well. I'm looking at you Z-bird and Hozay! There are other people as well but my memory sucks. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:26 PM   #19
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Pretty much this. I've just been more occupied with life and it's less appealing to post when other people aren't as much. I feel like over the last few years participation fluctuated a fair amount, but the site changes (like many others have said) are exacerbating that.
Exacerbate is one of my favorite words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
How do you still do that? I used to love to lurk - but now I have to sign in to read anything. That keeps me from coming as often, reading what other people post casually to maybe pitch in here or there.

Signing in feels like a commitment to actively do something right on the spot - I don't like that.
I stay signed in on my main computer and visit when I visit. I post when I want to type something - I guess I just like to refrain from interacting most of the time.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 12:20 AM   #20
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

I can't believe this site keeps going on!

Also I miss you guys.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:20 PM   #21
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

what year is it?!