Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-05-2014, 10:11 AM   #1
fallenj05

fallenj05 has said some nice things
Default how i started gaining

hi everyone
I thought I would share the story with you guys on how I started gaining. in primary school I always got bullied for my weight and how fat I was and how slow I was at everything. and then my parents took it up with the doctor about my weight and I was not very happy about that and then when I moved on to secondary school at the discos I was so fat and was just never good enough and then when I was 14 I then hit that weight of about 180-200 Lb and then the next morning I woke up and felt the best I ever have and decided maybe I was just supposed to be fat and then I started gaining and I am now 250 Lb and ever since then I have seen some changes in my body shape my belly started to hang a lot more than it use to i have some stretch marks in some places and i have gone up some clothes sizes
thanks for reading
fallenj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 01:36 PM   #2
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Nice story.....so did you always like gaining?

Do you currently like gaining and getting fatter and are you intentionally gaining now?
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote