Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-09-2015, 05:43 PM   #1
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics
Default [Confession] Can't speak to my fat sexuality

Fat sexuality: I'll define what I mean when I say that term. I'm referring to what I like sexually. What I find visually enticing is women with curves that are full. I don't mean the pretty little women that Hollywood calls BBW. I mean the type of women that black men get stereotyped for. I'm talking 5'5" 250+ lbs. Some of the type of women I like may be shocking, well, not really these days. But I may find myself defending my woman because of her size. In other cases I'll be seen as coming out of the closet, because I failed to mention that my wife is fat before I introduced her to someone that assumes all men want to be with a super model. Well jokes on them because God made us in many sizes and one size does not fit all.

I'm married. To a beautiful woman. A woman that happens to be a voluptuous plus-sized BBW. But I get the feeling I better not call her that. You see, not all plus-sized women that have a man that is attracted to BBW like being fat. That's something I realized some years ago that I did not at the age of 24 when I met my wife. In fact it never crossed my mind. I've known since I was 10 years of age that I like a BBW. When I met my wife I assumed she knew. But when I think back, I don't remember her asking me about it. Could it be that she didn't ask because she didn't want to know. To this day she has not asked me once about my preference in women, like how'd I come to like BBW. Or when did I first know that I did. If we do talk about it, it's always me that brings it in to the conversation. I have a slight fear that she avoids it.

So guess what. I never get to speak to my fat sexuality. Its like I'm in the closet in my own home. Total nightmare! I can't tell the women that I love how feel about her because it may offend her. So guess what else happens. I end up being frustrated and angry all the time because I don't get to express my feelings. So quite often I explode over silly little stuff that I don't even care about, and end up looking like a total nut.

Only now do I realize that I should have looked for certain qualities in a woman which expressed that she was happy with how she looks.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #2
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I am with ya.......My wife which while we were dating I told many times to slow down on working out.....and that I didn't mind if she actually gained a little weight.

She happened to be a shorter 5' 3" curvy, large breasts, thick thighs and a tiny lower belly roll that she could never lose even after all the working out. At the time I knew she had potential to gain on her wonderful curves because I saw pictures of her years ago and she mentioned that she happened to be heavier when she was younger and always tried to work out to stay around 120-125Lbs. back then. She finally with a bit of resistance slowed down on working out and gained some weight pretty quickly. A couple years into our dating she probably was 145 Lbs. which she complained that she was way to Fat. I on the other hand thought she was beautiful but thought she would look unbelievable even bigger.

She didn't like discussing weight or her figure even though I told her how beautiful and sexy she was. So eventually we were married and then came babies 3 of them back to back.....she became the most beautiful pregnant woman with each pregnancy holding onto much of her pregnancy weight each time because she had our three babies right after each other. several months after her last delivery she was commenting a lot about getting back to some workouts to lose all the weight she had gained. She know weighed a right at 200 Lbs. and was so unbeliveably sexy. She would go to the gym and I would see her come home and go right away to the pantry to start snacking and then to the freezer to grab a big spoon full of ice cream which she went back and filled up many times. Still she never liked discussing and weight gain related stuff which was fine with me because I was able to watch her sexy fattened up figure and I got thrilled watching her snack all the time. Before long I noticed she wasn't going to the gym but would stay home and snack while the kids were napping etc. followed by more snacking and a very eager appetite when dinner rolled around. One day she came to me and told me she doesn't even go to the gym anymore and I asked why......she said she only went three times and she was so Fat and out of shape she could barely do any cardio machine without huffing and puffing right away. This gave me an erotic thrill even though I felt bad for her and consoled her....she then said ....even in the couple of minutes she was on the machine she felt her whole body, boobs, belly thighs and everything jiggling so she hasn't gone back after her third time and that she just weighed herself and she weighs a lot more now than she even did after her last delivery. I kind of knew based on seeing her eat and growing.....I told her she was more beautiful than ever to me and she was she was an FA's dream especially with her newest weight gain.

So today she has lost weight and is probably around 165 Lbs. but I find myself craving for her not to gain as much as she was before or even more. I fantasize about what she would look like at 250 or even 300 Lbs. I am sure she would never think I would love her to get that Big....but I dream of it.
When she is not gaining I really do miss any weight gain talk but if she is getting Fat before my eyes and eating like a greedy little pig that is definitely enough!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 09:31 PM   #3
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

When I met my wife she was already a BBW. I had no desire for her to gain. However, I made the assumption she was happy with her weight because she never talked about losing during our courtship. Of course I didn't ask because you never ask a woman about her weight. I also assumed she knew I liked women her type because I told her that I thought she was beautiful, even back when we were in highschool, and that I was interested in a serious relationship with her.

So again I assumed we'd get around to talking about it. What I like in the bedroom and what she liked, but we never did. The important lesson is to not be shy and ask upfront. By not asking up front I set a precedent that she does not have to talk about it.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:08 PM   #4
jrose123

jrose123 has said some nice things

As a man, why would you care what anyone thinks? When it's all said and done and you're with that special someone it's your equipment that has to work. My opinion!
I'm a SSBBW, 46DD-42-62. I'm married and never ever wanted for male companionship. I ask those questions. I want to know why he's interested in me.
The only reason I could assume that a woman might not ask is the fear that you like their weight/size more than you like the person. I've had a guy tell me if I lost weight it would be over because that was the only reason he's attracted to me. The only reason! What woman wouldn't want to be loved for her brains, beauty, laughter, kindness, anything more substantial than weight. When she ask why you love her, I hope you aren't saying weight/size first.
jrose123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:00 PM   #5
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose123 View Post
As a man, why would you care what anyone thinks? When it's all said and done and you're with that special someone it's your equipment that has to work. My opinion!
I'm a SSBBW, 46DD-42-62. I'm married and never ever wanted for male companionship. I ask those questions. I want to know why he's interested in me.
The only reason I could assume that a woman might not ask is the fear that you like their weight/size more than you like the person. I've had a guy tell me if I lost weight it would be over because that was the only reason he's attracted to me. The only reason! What woman wouldn't want to be loved for her brains, beauty, laughter, kindness, anything more substantial than weight. When she ask why you love her, I hope you aren't saying weight/size first.
As a man I care what my wife thinks about me and feels for me because I respect and love her. I married a woman I know is intelligent and smart. Her thoughts and opinions matter to me and make for a more engaging relationship for me. Her looks are what attracted me to her, but are not what keep me. If my wife were to lose the all the excess wait, I do not plan to leave her or stop having sex with her; its just not a deal breaker for me. I didn't marry her for her weight.

If my actions and conversations with my wife everyday do not let her know why I'm interested in her, that is a huge problem. For me my actions should show my love and the compliments I give her should let her know why I'm interested. I don't wait around for her to ask me.

But this is not the point of this post. I admit that I have not asked, but I don't think my wife feels the same way I do about fat. And that is I think that it can become an aphrodisiac in the bedroom. Its one of the things that get me excited in the bedroom. If me and my wife were not fat, say we were just skinny people. I'd want her to role play and call me names that make me think of fat, its a turn-on for me. But I'm not sure how to get that conversation started because she may find that weird, and I don't want to just drop it on her. I also don't wont to just blurt it out. When I blurt things out, they tend to go the wrong way. I admit that I am still shy to start conversations concerning sex, even with my wife. Largely because I tend to give TMI at once.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:42 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well maybe leave her a letter and pour your heart out to her if you can't do it face to face.
Tell her how much you lover her just the way she is and how important she is to you.
Thank her for all she does in your life.
You don't have to center around her weight just large women in general.
That way you aren't calling her fat.
Just a thought.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:52 PM   #7
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Well maybe leave her a letter and pour your heart out to her if you can't do it face to face.
Tell her how much you lover her just the way she is and how important she is to you.
Thank her for all she does in your life.
You don't have to center around her weight just large women in general.
That way you aren't calling her fat.
Just a thought.
I think that would work. It gives me a chance to hear it myself before I say it, and make sure I'm not talking gibberish. Thanks.