Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-22-2015, 01:32 PM   #1
magodamilion

magodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmagodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Vice Article

Anyone else seen this yet?

http://www.vice.com/read/the-women-w...=vicetwitterus

Someone I know on twitter not related to this site or any of this stuff posted it and I was pretty shocked. I've never seen ffa's discussed or addressed on any mainstream website so this was interesting to me.

Thoughts?
magodamilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 02:32 PM   #2
youareneverready

youareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Note to self: Never scroll down as far as 'comments'. You should have learned this by now.
youareneverready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 06:22 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cool article, thanks for the link!

Too bad it didn't mention FFA more broadly. (ETA: what I meant there is that it was focused on feeders/encouragers)
Old 03-23-2015, 10:59 AM   #4
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magodamilion View Post
Anyone else seen this yet?

http://www.vice.com/read/the-women-w...=vicetwitterus

Someone I know on twitter not related to this site or any of this stuff posted it and I was pretty shocked. I've never seen ffa's discussed or addressed on any mainstream website so this was interesting to me.

Thoughts?
Thanks for the link.

The answer to why FFAs are not more broadly discussed is a relatively easy one - or better two: It boils down to the fact that an active female sexuality is still not taken seriously. The focus on female sexuality remains the one of being the object of male sexuality.
The second reason is more mundane - female sexuality doesn't offer that big of a market. Women are much less willing, able or have less propensity to pay for the fulfillment of their sexual desires.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote