Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-01-2015, 02:26 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Chubby twinks?

There tends to be a certain kind of guy I like, but I'm having trouble deciding if it's cause I like sorta feminine guys or just young ones. :?: I'm kinda leaning towards thinking it's more feminine traits I like, since in searching for examples I found quite a few boys who looked young but still turned me off. First thing I look for is hair, pretty hair chin length or longer covers a multitude of otherwise plain in my eyes. Nice smooth skin, no facial or much body hair or tattoos with rare exception. The other thing that ruins it for me often is many ppl seem to think young means thin and I prefer my boys to be a bit fluffy, not a big muscle fan then either. I guess the young, hairless face and body but with long head hair, smooth skinned baby face type is called a twink, but that tends to mean "so thin you can count his ribs" too and that bugs me. I can't quite decide what to call "my type" (besides cute n cuddly), "chubby twink"?, "smooth cub?", ??????? It bugs me that there's a term for like every other kind of guy except the kind I like. Clean-shaven, early period Jack Osbourne and Jack Black are examples, but my favorite is Keane's Tom Chaplin circa 2005 (oh why did you have to lose weight and cut your hair short, why Tommy why? :-( ). Here he is at his most cheek-pinchingly adorable:
https://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...rh9vo2_400.jpg (he's cutely ruffled cause some mean person just woke the poor baby up)

http://rs583.pbsrc.com/albums/ss278/...66.jpg~320x480
Old 04-01-2015, 03:07 PM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love that type, too. The pretty face/no body hair part is key, and it's so difficult to find them!
Old 04-02-2015, 02:27 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not that it matters what I think, but when I saw the term 'chubby twink' I had a pretty good idea of what you meant, so it sounds to me like a reasonable term.

And a question: how much do you figure is having feminine traits, and how much is it lack-of-masculine? (at least, lack of the traditional markers of machismo, like body hair, tough faces, visible muscles, etc)
Old 04-04-2015, 11:45 PM   #4
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

@Tad: Hmmm, good question, I can see how there is a subtle difference between "feminine" and simply "not masculine". Like an androgyny thing (someone did describe Tom Chaplin as looking androgynous in one pic). I'm not really attracted to women who look "masculine" though.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:38 PM   #5
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh my God I have a friend who looks just like that guy you used as an example!
Couple of years ago we shared a thing which is funny because I don't really like longish hair on guys and I think a man is not a man without a beard so except being fat he was an opposite to my kind of guy Ahh memories we are stiill good friends tho and he had grown into beautiful SSBHM <3
Old 04-05-2015, 10:10 PM   #6
squeezablysoft

@Anjula: Ooh, I'm SO jealous! If y'all are "just friends" now, you wouldn't mind directing him my way would you? Assuming I'm HIS type, lol. Also thought of another good word to describe my type: Cherubic.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:15 PM   #7
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I love that type, too. The pretty face/no body hair part is key, and it's so difficult to find them!
I keep my beard for a reason... so I don't look 10-15 years younger!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 10:23 PM   #8
squeezablysoft

And for those of you curious enough to wonder but too lazy to Google it yourselves, here's how Tom Chaplin looks now, still cute and prolly better looking than he was before by most ppl's standards, but I still haz sad feels :

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3fb62a8bf0.jpg
Old 04-06-2015, 04:50 AM   #9
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
@Anjula: Ooh, I'm SO jealous! If y'all are "just friends" now, you wouldn't mind directing him my way would you? Assuming I'm HIS type, lol. Also thought of another good word to describe my type: Cherubic.
CHERUBIC YES! its how I often reffer to him since he has blonde locks!
check you inbox, Im pretty sure you gonna like it!
Old 04-06-2015, 05:26 AM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Hahaha, I was thinking something similar! =p
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote