Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-16-2015, 10:18 PM   #1
ninja92

ninja92 has said some nice things
Default newbie in need of some advice

okay, so, when I first realized I was an FA, I was a feeder, liked big girls and making them bigger, but recently I've become a feedee as well. I've always been a bit fat and didn't care either way, but now part of me likes being fat, the thought of being stuffed full, or a girl force-feeding me, getting huge, maybe even immobile. but on the other hand, I'm not sure if it's worth the mobility issues, possibly getting so big I need help doing simple tasks, the health issues and/or having to deal with my family on the issue. Anyone have some advice?
ninja92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 12:29 AM   #2
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

My advice would be to start small. Gain 20lbs and see how that feels. Maybe 50. Maybe 100. Just see how you go. You may decide the reality isn't as great as you think, or that you can find a happy medium. You don't have to go straight for immobility - there's a lot before that. Also, to reduce your risk of health problems, gain as healthily as you can. Eat fruit and veg and exercise. There are lots of people round here with more experience in this stuff, but that's my advice.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote