Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #76
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's always fun
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #77
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Everyone tends to gain weight around me, lol. Friends, boyfriends... My current interest is pursuing a gain with my encouragement and it's looking fantastic on him. I'll have to see if he'll let me post a couple pictures. He started around 200 and he's getting close to 220 now, and his appetite has increased. It's a long distance thing though. I look forward to him moving closer to me where I can have a real hand in helping him outgrow some clothes.

hehe i would love to have a gf like you trying that on me ^^

so have fun :-)
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #78
GainingGloria

GainingGloria has said some nice things

I've been the one gaining but since my boyfriend has been doing the cooking and bringing me take out he's inevitable put on a few lbs so he's developed an adorable little paunch. I'm not sure if he is aware of it yet but it's beginning to bulge through his shirts. My dream is that he gets a big belly like me but we'll see what happens
GainingGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #79
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GainingGloria View Post
I've been the one gaining but since my boyfriend has been doing the cooking and bringing me take out he's inevitable put on a few lbs so he's developed an adorable little paunch. I'm not sure if he is aware of it yet but it's beginning to bulge through his shirts. My dream is that he gets a big belly like me but we'll see what happens
Good luck, Gloria!

Do be aware that most people who aren't really into fat tend to only accept mild gains before they want to contain them. That is, he might be OK with putting on a bit of weight, but not a lot. Most people just aren't comfortable with making really big changes in their appearance, especially with something that can get negative reactions like weight. Still, you could get lucky

Also, welcome to Dimensions! I hope you find some of what you are looking for here.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #80
GainingGloria

GainingGloria has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Good luck, Gloria!

Do be aware that most people who aren't really into fat tend to only accept mild gains before they want to contain them. That is, he might be OK with putting on a bit of weight, but not a lot. Most people just aren't comfortable with making really big changes in their appearance, especially with something that can get negative reactions like weight. Still, you could get lucky

Also, welcome to Dimensions! I hope you find some of what you are looking for here.
Thanks Tad! I'm a long LONG term lurker to the site I would never pressurize my bf into gaining, if he did - great and if he didn't or lost it, well I'd be sad but it's his choice and I love him no matter what. We've had a chat about my gain too and one thing that I said is that I want both of us to be honest about how it affects our relationship going forward. Golden rule. And yes, lets hope I get lucky. He'd look great with a beer belly.
GainingGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:51 PM   #81
billedmeup

billedmeup can now change their title

I thought I would add a comment to if I could revise this old thread. Anyone noticed that once-thin hubby or bf is getting a spare tire?
billedmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #82
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

My beau is the thinnest guy I've been with but I think he is gaining more recently. For awhile he kept wanting to go to the gym, and did, and wanted to lose weight... but I cook for him and we go out to eat here and there and he never seems to care what he eats, but regrets it later and calls himself fat. Lol I like how he looks regardless but I think my cooking helps.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote