Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-18-2015, 07:17 AM   #26
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So on Friday I wore a pretty blue and white dress into work. The zipper was finicky so I did it up and pulled it over my head like a slip. The design was super tight around the bust, flaring out over the hips to the knees. It was so tight arond the chest that I had to lift the girls up one at a time by the over the shoulder boulder holder strap. I felt kind of like a woman wearing a corset; every time I breathed I could feel them strain to escape (I was wearing a covering cartigan thingy)

Anywho, I got home and realized...I couldn't get out of it. I couldn't undo the zipper in the back, and it was so tight around the boobs/shoulders slipping out of it took like ten minutes. I was bent over, ass in the air, shoulders over my head, desperately trying to wriggle out of the damn thing and trying not to have a panic attack! I almost considered cutting it off, if it wasn't so pretty.

I was like...why did you not consider the exit criteria when you could had to work to get it ON!? UGH!!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 06:52 AM   #27
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
So on Friday I wore a pretty blue and white dress into work. The zipper was finicky so I did it up and pulled it over my head like a slip. The design was super tight around the bust, flaring out over the hips to the knees. It was so tight arond the chest that I had to lift the girls up one at a time by the over the shoulder boulder holder strap. I felt kind of like a woman wearing a corset; every time I breathed I could feel them strain to escape (I was wearing a covering cartigan thingy)

Anywho, I got home and realized...I couldn't get out of it. I couldn't undo the zipper in the back, and it was so tight around the boobs/shoulders slipping out of it took like ten minutes. I was bent over, ass in the air, shoulders over my head, desperately trying to wriggle out of the damn thing and trying not to have a panic attack! I almost considered cutting it off, if it wasn't so pretty.

I was like...why did you not consider the exit criteria when you could had to work to get it ON!? UGH!!!!
Hahahaha! This sounds so much like something I would do! xD
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:27 AM   #28
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Getting suck in dresses is the worst. Something about the feeling of being trapped in fabric triggers deep instinctual terror. And the panicked flailing just makes you more stuck because now you're sweaty.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:39 AM   #29
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had not realized how terrifying dresses could be

=========================

When on the third and last trip of the weekend to Home Depot for supplies for the patio we were re-building, wife and I were intending to pick up four 8”x8” stones to replace two of our broken 8” x 16” ones, as the 8”x16” are not available anymore. Turns out that the 8”x8” aren’t available anymore either, so we agreed we’d use 4”x8” bricks….and picked up only four bricks, not the eight we’d need. So until we can endure another trip out to Home Depot, we are still using one of the broken blocks. In our defense, by this point we were exhausted from a couple of days of way more manual labour than we are accustomed to, and we were rushing as it was starting to rain….but it was still a definite ‘derp!’
Old 05-19-2015, 07:55 AM   #30
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tad.. that is just the dress... if you happen to have spanks on while all this is happening, that is a whole other hell...lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 09:26 AM   #31
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Tad.. that is just the dress... if you happen to have spanks on while all this is happening, that is a whole other hell...lol
Spanx clearly are terrifying, I think anyone could see that! (although, from an FA point of view, seeing your plump partner squeeze their squishy areas in or out of a pair would be pretty cool, if it wasn't for the feeling sorry that they were fighting with a torture device)
Old 05-19-2015, 10:10 AM   #32
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lost my balance and fell off the bed last night. Thanks MS.

Haha
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 01:20 AM   #33
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Oh God - I can totally relate to your situation! Down to having to fit in the 'girls' one by one .....

My worst experience of this type was attending an orthodox baptism (they take their time...) in Greece one baking hot July late afternoon. Put on very pretty, fitted tight turquoise dress with lining (the latter a major mistake) and a long, finicky and pretty delicate plastic back zipper.

In the church it was hotter than in a sauna, you could see the sweat pouring off the guests. At home, when I tried to take off the dress - I couldn't. The plastic zipper had melted from the heat, the zipper teeth had amalgamated into each other and could no longer be opened. Had to get someone to pull it off over my head..... and get a new zipper sewn in!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 06:07 AM   #34
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dresses are pure evil LOL

Ouch Surly! I hope you are ok! On the weekend I laid on the lounger part of our sectional sideways (because to this day I tend to sprawl across furniture like a child) and totally misjudged how much room I had so I literally fell right onto the ground.

My dogs were like "MOMMY DOWN! MOMMY DOWN! VERIFICATION OF INJURY IS NEEDED, GO GO GO!" and I had two highly concerned puppies in my face. The ten month old is a clutz, so he helpfully stepped on my arm and bonked me in the eye with his nose while the older one lay across my torso like "I will keep you warm until help arrives!"

I think the funniest part was that after ascertaining I wasn't hurt (I couldn't stop laughing) my guy just carried on with the conversation like it was (I guess it is?) normal for me to fall over mid convo and be molested by my dogs.

I do tend to fall and trip a fair bit. During our agility I was literally just standing still then simply fell over - I literally don't know how except to blame a lack of caffeine.
Old 05-21-2015, 08:16 AM   #35
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahaha. Too funny.

I'm fine. I can only imagine what it looked like while it was happening though...

Quote:
VERIFICATION OF INJURY IS NEEDED, GO GO GO!"
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:19 AM   #36
Tad
mostly harmless

A lack of caffeine is always a good excuse

For that matter, I've had a lot of misadventures from trying to make coffee in the morning before having had coffee...
Old 05-30-2015, 01:54 PM   #37
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
A lack of caffeine is always a good excuse

For that matter, I've had a lot of misadventures from trying to make coffee in the morning before having had coffee...

Hence I keep a gallon of iced tea in my fridge

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:44 PM   #38
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

That moment when you spell a word in Word, figuring it will auto correct or assist you with the word. (I just can't remember some words)

circumphrance.

and it's like ...sorry chicka, I have no idea what you meant.

circumphrence.

???

circumferance

Ooooohhh you mean circumference!!!!

...Yeah. Thanks, jerk.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:31 PM   #39
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That moment when you spell a word in Word, figuring it will auto correct or assist you with the word. (I just can't remember some words)

circumphrance.

and it's like ...sorry chicka, I have no idea what you meant.

circumphrence.

???

circumferance

Ooooohhh you mean circumference!!!!

...Yeah. Thanks, jerk.
When I used to work in Bethesda, MD, autocorrect always tried to replace "Bethesda" with "Beheads." Gee, thanks.

Just came back from visiting the home of an acquaintance for the first time; but before I made it to her house I went to the door of another house with the same house number on a different street. The man who answered the door was beyond nice; he even apologized that I had to get out in the rain before realizing my mistake (like my stupidity was his fault somehow? ) and pointed me in the right direction. This sort of thing is why I love my town!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 11:08 AM   #40
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Happened a week ago, not today but... Walking onto stairs I brushed against the wrought iron banister which just happened to go right into the belt loop on my pants. Got jerked to an abrupt halt by it then had a rather hard time getting un-snagged because the end had this tight curley Q that was easy to go over one way but I had to work out of the curl to go over the other way. I'm standing there pulling on my pants and wiggling my hips up and down to try and get unhooked. Luckily no one walked up during this performance.
dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:24 AM   #41
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I was walking with purpose (meaning striding firmly and quickly). I reached forward and pressed on the bar of the door to open it to go through...and apparently didn't fully depress it, because a fraction of a second later I slammed face first into the closed door.

In full view of the cafeteria (about 150 people)

I had to turn around, jerk my thumb towards the door, roll my eyes at myself, then give the thumbs up to the people who were half AHAHAHA / half omg is she ok?? before scurrying away.

Remember, Xyantha. Finish step A before executing step B...
Old 07-10-2015, 09:12 AM   #42
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I once cracked an egg into my coffee instead of the frying pan.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:25 AM   #43
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here is a "derp" "doh" moment. I normally shake my bottled juices/iced tea before I drink them. Well a few days ago, apparently I had already done this and opened the drink and recapped it. Only I forgot to tighten the lid so it was just placed on the bottle. I being absent minded, followed my routine of shaking the bottle before drinking and managed to spill half of the bottle in my lap at work! Thankfully I keep extra clothes at work due to long (20 plus) hours during certain times of the year. I was able to shower and change, but.. yeah.. I was feeling all day long.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:57 AM   #44
Tad
mostly harmless

Ouch Xyantha! And glad you had spare clothes, Lucca.

Here was mine today. I was eating lunch at my desk, reading an article on the computer. This morning, in a rush, I'd thrown left over 'Israeli couscous' (basically small pasta balls) and a sausage together into a plastic bowl with a lid. After I'd eaten the majority of the couscous I figured I should be able to cut into the sausage with my spoon, so attempted to do so without really paying attention to what I was doing. The sausage was tougher than I thought, so spun away, sweeping across the bowl, launching the remaining couscous all over my desk, computer, and the floor around me.

Five minutes later I'd finished picking up all the little bits and wiping the slight greasiness off of everything (well, except the carpet).

Next time I'll get up and get a knife and fork!
Old 07-22-2015, 05:09 PM   #45
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I seem to be contributing to this thread alot. Apparently i am an airhead!

So i am an avid enough cooker/baker that i have a lot of cooking supplies. They are on open shelving. I grabbed my ice cream maker bowl and looked into it, realized it was dusty - and get this - blew into it to clear the dust before i washed it.

I have no idea what i thought was going to happen, but the result was a cloud of dust in my face. Now my eyes are all itchy. Geh.

But i am going to make smores ice cream cake for my cyberpunk game tomorrow... Its just a pre battle wound!!
Old 07-22-2015, 05:16 PM   #46
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
I seem to be contributing to this thread alot. Apparently i am an airhead!

So i am an avid enough cooker/baker that i have a lot of cooking supplies. They are on open shelving. I grabbed my ice cream maker bowl and looked into it, realized it was dusty - and get this - blew into it to clear the dust before i washed it.

I have no idea what i thought was going to happen, but the result was a cloud of dust in my face. Now my eyes are all itchy. Geh.

But i am going to make smores ice cream cake for my cyberpunk game tomorrow... Its just a pre battle wound!!
Nothing says punk like smores ice cream. Is this some LARP or RP thing?

Also owning an ice cream maker makes you an incredible FFA...
Old 07-22-2015, 05:29 PM   #47
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Also owning an ice cream maker makes you an incredible FFA...
I know (i also have the pasta attachment and make home made pasta etc)

Its role playing like d&d except set in a failed futur (almost not future, its 2020) usa with guns

That will be a doh moment indeed. When we are playing in the past for 2020 not the future
Old 07-22-2015, 05:34 PM   #48
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
I know (i also have the pasta attachment and make home made pasta etc)

Its role playing like d&d except set in a failed futur (almost not future, its 2020) usa with guns

That will be a doh moment indeed. When we are playing in the past for 2020 not the future
Well you can make the pasta but where I grew up the men always made the pasta sauce. It's srs bsns.

USA with guns as fantasy? Seems more like reality playing game. Erm, I shall hide if any political discussion breaks out around that comment...
Old 08-01-2015, 12:02 AM   #49
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was on thursday rather than today, but never mind!

Anyway, last thursday night as I went to get into bed, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Thinking it might be a spider or dirt or something in my hair, I reached out to grab it and found it... stuck to my hair. Closer inspection revealed it was a price sticker from the Lighthouse charity shop, declaring me to be worth 1.50.

Even better? That was the charity shop I went into just before my interview that day. I went through an interview inadvertately labelled myself as 1.50.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 06:33 AM   #50
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
a price sticker from the Lighthouse charity shop, declaring me to be worth 1.50.
**Reaches for wallet** That's a bargain, sold!

Tags
coprophilia