Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Blueberry Inflation.

So, like any great thing in your life, it has to have a starting point. A first whatever, but I was wondering: how many people here today got their start down this road by the movie "Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory"? The blueberry scene, preferrably the 1970 version, not the Johnny Depp version.

Now, I know nowasdays it's kinda wrong to watch that scene and get aroused cause it's a kid, but there are ways around that. Deviantart.com is excellet at finding hundreds of blueberry inflation stories, pics, what have ya. There's also a place online where there is adult orientated blueberry inflation videos to buy. I own several myself. And I'll post the link for it below for people to go click around.

But honestly, how many of us nowadays enjoy the thought of seeing someon become a blueberry or enjoy the thought of being one themselves? I've seen several models pay omage to the scene in their photosets, and wonder if they themselves had the thoughts of being "berried".

Here's the link to the video store:

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...5&pagenumber=1
Old 05-14-2015, 06:36 PM   #2
luvemlarge90

luvemlarge90 has said some nice things

I thought I was the only one. Haha
When I was a kid I just liked watching Violet get fatter. I didn't realize why back then though.
luvemlarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:37 PM   #3
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Violet! You're turning violet!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote