Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-21-2015, 06:55 AM   #1
mtlgirl

mtlgirl has said some nice things
Default Feeders and feedees

I'm a talk show host at a radio station in Montreal, Canada. I would love to get a feeder and/or a feedee on with me to talk about gaining.

I can promise a 100% respectful interview that would be all about shedding light on a niche that not many people know about.

Anyone interested?
mtlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 07:19 AM   #2
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi...if you get no responses here try fantasy feeder... they are very open about feeder/feedee/gaining things.

I hope it helps. Good luck!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:30 PM   #3
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would ask anyone to consider this before appearing in any media.

People who host shows (as well as their producers) typically have an agenda, which can go against your own agenda or the agenda of those you purport to represent. Because they control the media however, they can control how you come off to the viewers, listeners and readers of their material.

My suggestion is to always request a breakdown of what they plan on asking you, and if there's any deviation from that, you have the right to end the interview.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:01 AM   #4
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
I would ask anyone to consider this before appearing in any media.

People who host shows (as well as their producers) typically have an agenda, which can go against your own agenda or the agenda of those you purport to represent. Because they control the media however, they can control how you come off to the viewers, listeners and readers of their material.

My suggestion is to always request a breakdown of what they plan on asking you, and if there's any deviation from that, you have the right to end the interview.
Yeah, I these sorts of things rarely ever show feeders or feedees in a good light no matter what they had been told prior to agreeing to being interviewed/filmed.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote