Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-24-2015, 08:08 PM   #1
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep
Default Censored VS. Uncensored

I don't really understand why splitting up the Paysite board was important.

Were people complaining?

Censored always has more viewers.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:08 AM   #2
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Can't say I know for sure...

But my understanding was the former was a carry-over from the previous rules. And the later something new. Could be a number of different reasons why one or the other is more popular. The older one has a lot more earlier contributions, a bigger base of material. And we can't fairly assume that necessarily every model wants to bother with contributing to the new one.

And, yes, lots of people have complained, since the site's inception on any of a number of issues pertaining to this, the overall balance between this particular type of material, generally speaking, and pretty much everything else.

If you look around the rest of the board, outside of the paysite folders, you can find of examples of such.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:51 PM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I cant be sure but i assume it is to cater to different tastes - one being mote explicit. Those who want unsensored probbaly find the sensored juvinille while the latter finds the uncensored crass. In splitting it they hope to satisfy both rather than neither

I avoid both now because some of the things I saw made me highly uncomfortable.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:48 PM   #4
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yep. Highly uncomfortable. As do some of the conversations I have seen in hyde park and some of the stories I have read.

It's a personal feeling. It is not meant to indicate that the paysite boards are bad, or modelling is bad, or anything else which, I assume by your response, you are imagining.

It is simply that some things I saw, I didn't like. So I exercise my internet powers to not click on what I don't want to see.

The comment was meant to indicate to Durin and other responders that although I have an opinion and wanted to comment, that I do not frequent the place/posts myself, and am commenting at a general observer level.
Old 03-25-2015, 04:34 PM   #5
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draemer72fem View Post
"HIGHLY UNCOMFORTABLE" ok xanax, settle down hun
I think you're the one that needs to settle down. Name calling because someone mentioned that they avoid something that makes them uncomfortable, really? She never said anything negative about what she saw, just that it made her uncomfortable. People have varying tastes and some people get squicked out by things other people get turned on by. No big deal. Xyantha simply stated a good reason for there being separate forums and that she doesn't visit either. No reason to get nasty.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 10:56 AM   #6
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Thanks for your reply Xanthia!

by the way does your name have anything to do with a Fantasy series by Piers Anthony?
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:19 AM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Piers anothony was the punny one, right?

No - it was made up and i liked it but if it is a name from a novel i could pretend i got it from there lol
Old 05-26-2015, 11:32 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Piers anothony was the punny one, right?

No - it was made up and i liked it but if it is a name from a novel i could pretend i got it from there lol
Xanth was (is) the fantasy world that Anthony had the most success with--that is his punny series. So you do have a couple of letters of difference
Old 05-26-2015, 01:06 PM   #9
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Don't know why it was done, but I'm glad we have uncensored now. Long live boobies!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:20 PM   #10
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

just so everyone knows Draemer72fem is not to be confused with Dreamer72fem (an awesome chick who used to post here a bit some years ago)
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 10:08 PM   #11
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^To clarify...

Mods already know. That's why they deleted the post.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:41 PM   #12
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here I was assuming that the paysite gals have to pay more to show their stuff aka uncensored board....where they perhaps they have the potential to "sell more"?

Seems like a business arrangement to me for the site owner to generate more revenue from the paysite models.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote