Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Public Library

Old 06-16-2015, 02:31 PM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Like It Like That - by Undine (~BHM, ~FFA, ~~WG, Romance)

~BHM, ~~WG, ~FFA, Romance - A BHM helps an FFA come out of her shell.

Like It Like That
By Undine

“Hey, congratulations, man!”

“Congratulations, Guy!” Robbie said, clapping his friend on the back. “It’s finally over!”

“I can’t believe we made it,” Guy replied, laughing.

“Neither can I, man, neither can I.” Robbie took a long sip of his beer and tugged at his black gown. It was a half hour after graduation had ended, and the parties were already in full swing. He was seated at a picnic table in the yard of his friend’s frat house, already attacking his plate from the catered buffet of fried chicken, burgers, barbeque, sausage, and lasagna. “Hey, have you seen Sonia?” he asked Guy.

“Yeah, I think I saw her over by Ken and those guys, with Lena.”

Sighing, Robbie hefted his large body to its feet and lumbered around to the front of the house. There, he saw his girlfriend smiling and chatting with a few of the other fraternity members and some girls from her sorority. Robbie knew that he was lucky to be dating Sonia, who was president of her sorority, since he wasn’t in a fraternity himself and sorority girls at his school tended to only date frat guys. She was smart, funny, and gorgeous, too. Every once in while he worried that she wouldn’t stick around, but they’d made it to graduation, and were planning to share his apartment once his roommate moved out at the end of May. He loved her and did his best for her, and he was beginning to think that, despite his weight, it would be enough for her.

“Hey, Sunny,” he said, coming up behind her and kissing her on top of her blonde head. “Hey, guys, congratulations, everybody.”

“Congrats,” several people told him. Sonia turned around and looked at him with a neutral expression.

“Hey, Robbie, where have you been?” she asked.

“Oh, I was out back, having some food. You should come around and have some with me, those caterers are awesome – the food’s great.”

“The food,” she stated.

“Yeah, it’s really good,” he said.

He could see her jaw clench slightly. “Hey, guys, we’ll be back in a little while, okay?” she told her friends. She took Robbie’s hand and led him down the porch stairs and over to the cement wall that bordered the sidewalk. “Robbie,” she said as she sat down, “we need to talk.”

He gingerly set his bulk on the concrete and asked, “What’s up?”

“This…I don’t think this is going to work out.”

He frowned. “What are you talking about?”

“Us.”

“Us? What…why not? What’s wrong?”

She shook her head and let out an explosive sigh. “Look at yourself, Robbie. Your graduation gown doesn’t even fit you.”

“Well, I told you, they would have had to special order the 4X and they wouldn’t have had enough time for it to come in before graduation, so I had to wear the 3X,” he said, confused.

Sonia laughed bitterly. “Yeah, they would have had to special order the 4X. The 4X! Nobody else even needed anything bigger than an XL! You’re the only one too fat for the gowns!”

“Well, yeah…I’m a big guy,” he stated, frowning.

“You’re FAT, Robbie. You’re HUGELY FAT,” she told him, viciously poking his soft belly. Robbie felt a little thrill as her finger sunk into his yielding gut.

“And I’ve been fat the whole time we’ve been dating, so why is that a problem now?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about. You haven’t been THIS fat the whole time, Robbie. You’ve really gained a lot of weight in the past year.”

He blushed a bit, becoming aware of the feeling of how heavy his belly was in his lap. “Yeah, I’ve gotten a bit bigger…”

“A bit?” she shrieked incredulously. “You call a hundred pounds ‘a bit?’ It has to have been at least that much.”

A hundred and twenty-seven, he thought proudly. “Not a hundred,” he lied, trying to reassure her.

“Well, even if it’s not a hundred, it’s got to be close. None of your clothes from last year come close to fitting you anymore. You inhale food like you’re a vacuum cleaner. Your gut is so massive you can’t even tell if you’re wearing a belt. I can’t even let you be on top anymore, or I’ll get squashed,” she finished quietly.

“Sunny –“

“Look, I’ve had enough. You’re a great guy, Robbie, but I can’t take this anymore. You’re just too big, it’s embarrassing, and you’re not going to get any smaller, not the way you love to eat. I’m done. I’ll go get my things from your apartment now and you can stay here while I do it.”

“Can’t we even talk about this?” he entreated her. He couldn’t believe that she was actually dumping him, just two weeks before they were supposed to move in together.

“No,” she said flatly. “You’re too fat, Robbie. Maybe if you would be willing to lose weight, but I know you too well. It would take something a lot bigger than this to make you do that, if you would ever do it at all. It’s almost like you like being fat or something,” she said, shaking her head. “I just don’t get it. I don’t get you. And I don’t want a boyfriend who’s as big as a house. So, we’re done.”

“But Sunny, I love you…”

“If you loved me, you wouldn’t have let yourself get this huge.”

She walked back up the porch steps, tapped Lena on the shoulder and, after a few exchanged words, followed the other girl back down the steps and across the street. They got in Lena’s car and drove off in the direction of Robbie’s apartment, while Robbie just stared after them. “She dumped me,” he said out loud, dumbfounded. “She really just dumped me.” He couldn’t tell how he felt just then. He knew that she had been becoming increasingly frustrated with his ever-increasing weight, but he hadn’t thought she’d actually leave him over it. Sure, they hadn’t had sex in…a while, but she still called him every night or came over to watch movies and eat takeout on the couch. Well, I guess I’m the one who did the eating, he thought.

Now that he thought back over it, he could recognize the little signs that she had been drifting away from him. She never wanted to go out with him anymore, probably for fear of being embarrassed by the way he was always bumping into things and people as his size increased, and she was always trying to get him to stop eating when she thought he’d had enough. And when he really tried to remember the last time they’d had sex, he realized that it had been about three months and forty pounds ago, and it was long before that that she would no longer allow him to be on top and press his huge, squishy belly into her. She hadn’t even wanted to get naked and make out for at least that long, too.

Robbie sighed, realizing that for the last quarter of their relationship, Sonia had been too embarrassed and disgusted by him to even want to look at him without a shirt on. He wished that she would have done this sooner so that his graduation day wouldn’t have been forever marred by her dumping him. He wished that she wouldn’t have done it at all, but he knew that he should have seen it coming. He looked down at his bulging gut and said wryly, “Well, I guess it’s just you and me now,” and gave it a little shake, feeling a pleasant tingle at the jiggles that traveled through his midsection. He stood up and walked around to the back yard and sat down at his plate again.

“Hey, where have you been?” Guy, who was wolfing down a burger himself, asked as Robbie plopped down on the picnic bench, almost upending the two tiny girls sitting on the other end.

“Talking to Sunny,” he said glumly. “She just dumped me.”

“Aww, man, I’m so sorry,” Guy said sympathetically. “And right after graduation? What a bitch. Although, I guess you should have seen it coming.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Come on man, I’ve seen her flirting with half the frat lately, and with the way you’ve been blowing up, it was pretty obvious that she wasn’t going to stick it out.”

“I had no idea,” Robbie admitted. “I didn’t think it bothered her.”

Guy laughed. “Seriously? Dude, girls don’t like it when their men get fat. And you were already fat to begin with, so you already had a strike against you. You’re kind of beyond fat now.”

“I guess I didn’t think she was that shallow.”

Guy shrugged. “It sucks. But maybe if you start to work out a little, you know, drop some weight, you can get a nice hot chick who’s better than she was.”

Robbie laughed. “Haha, sure, I guess so.”
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:43 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Robbie put down his paintbrush and took a bite out of his sandwich, stepping back to look at his work. It was amazing how much better his art had been since he and Sonia had broken up two months ago. After a few weeks of being upset and eating himself silly out of sadness, he’d started painting again and eating himself silly for the fun of it. And was he ever having fun. His work had come alive with a new vibrancy and freedom that he hadn’t experienced in a long time, since he’d first started college.

He chomped down on his sandwich again, remembering back to when he’d first come to the college. He’d been an innocent, chubby young art student drunk on the freedom of being away from home and being able to eat whatever and whenever he wanted. He’d been so happy, not having to worry about his eating or hide it from anyone, and his art had truly flourished, gaining him several ribbons at the student art shows he’d entered his work in and endless praise from his instructors. He’d blown up quickly that year, shattering the freshman fifteen by going from 218 pounds to 264, much to the dismay of his parents when he returned home at the end of his freshman year.

After a summer of starving himself at their command and losing twenty two of the forty six pounds he’d gained, he’d returned to school for his sophomore year and threw caution out the window. He’d gained thirty pounds that year, and, again, lost half of it during the summer at his parents’ insistence. But it was his junior year when, as his parents would say, things really got out of hand, and he gained sixty pounds during the regular school year and then stayed on campus that summer, gaining an additional fifteen.

He discovered an amazing thing during his junior year. It wasn’t just the natural course of things that led him to become bigger and bigger, and it wasn’t by accident that he was hungry enough to go back for thirds and fourths at the cafeteria and spend at least half of his pay from his on-campus job (in the food court) on food to keep stashed back at his dorm room. He liked being fat, and he liked getting fatter. He loved feeling his entire body jiggle with every step be took, and he loved stepping on the scale at the gym and seeing the numbers creep higher and higher every time. He got excited when he realized that his jeans were too tight to button, and nearly giggled with joy the first time he realized he could no longer fit into the desks in some of his classrooms that had the chairs attached to them. He loved the growing softness that enveloped his body, each and every roll of flab and blubber filled him with a tingly satisfaction that he had never felt before.

He had met Sunny when he’d been around 260 or 270 that year, and, he now realized, that was when his art started to suffer. He’d thought that they’d had a good relationship – they could talk to each other and have fun with each other, and at first, the sex was fantastic – but he now realized that she had always been unhappy with his size. Her unhappiness manifested in small ways at first, like mentioning how he shouldn’t spoil his dinner by having yet another brownie, or by only making low-fat foods when she cooked for him at the sorority house. But it escalated to much bigger things by the time he should have seen the end of their relationship in sight. She would tell him that he shouldn’t be eating, even if he hadn’t eaten all day, and would make comments about his size in front of other people. He didn’t really mind, at the time, since he secretly loved that she noticed how fat he was getting, and knew that other people had to notice and wonder about it, too, but he now knew that she hadn’t done it in a sweetly teasing manner, as he’d thought. No, she had been mean about it, and he should have seen that. The whole time, she’d been disgusted with him, and he’d been too stupid to see it. But he had managed to gain an astounding one hundred twenty seven pounds during their time together.

“I should have been the one to dump her,” he stated around the last mouthful of his sandwich. He dabbed a few more specks of ultramarine blue onto his canvas before he set down his brush and made his way to the kitchen to make himself another sandwich. His roommate had moved out at the end of May, and since Sunny hadn’t moved in with him, he had the place to himself. He was thoroughly enjoying having complete privacy and free reign of the kitchen. His previous roommate had been a health nut on some kind of macrobiotic diet, and had taken up most of the space in the cabinets and refrigerator with his crazy, expensive organic foods, since he couldn’t eat anything from the cafeteria or food court. Now Robbie had enough space to fully stock his kitchen with all his favorite foods – pizzas, brownies, frozen hamburgers that he’d grill out on the balcony, and so many other things. He’d gained about fifteen pounds in the two months since Sonia had left him, and was teetering on the edge of four hundred pounds.

He couldn’t wait ‘til he hit four hundred. He’d been fantasizing about it for about two years now, ever since he’d realized how much he liked getting bigger. So he made himself a sandwich piled high with meat and cheese and doused it with mayonnaise, and grabbed a half-full bag of chips to munch on while he watched some television. He settled himself gently on the couch, for he knew that he’d flopped onto it too many times for it to be able to handle too many more sudden applications of his full weight, and flipped on the television.

“- too can lose inches of nasty fat, if you’ll just call our toll free number now!” an infomercial blared at him.

He laughed and changed it to the cooking channel, and settled in to watch one of his favorite chefs prepare a lemon cheesecake. One of the side effects of wanting to be bigger was that Robbie had become a very good cook these past two years that he’d lived in an apartment with a kitchen available to him. He liked having friends over for dinner that he’d prepared himself, receiving all kinds of compliments on his cooking and knowing how much his love of food was appreciated by others. And now that he had more refrigerator and cabinet space, he was able to whip up something delicious and fattening at a moment’s notice.

“Oh, wow,” he moaned at the television, his mouth watering over the cheesecake, “I have got to try this…”

Just then his phone rang. “Hello?”

“Hey, what’s up?” Guy said.

“Not much, man, you?”

“Nothing, I’m just on my lunch break. It’s freakin’ hot out today,” he complained. Guy had been an accounting major and, like Robbie, had landed a very good job right out of college.

“Ah, sucks working during the summer, huh?” Robbie had gotten a job as an art teacher at a local high school, and would start in September.

“Yeah, yeah, shut up, Mr. Swenson. D’you want to go out tonight after I get off?”

“Sure, where?”

“How about we get some drinks at The Keg?” Guy suggested. “They’re having karaoke night or something.”

“Karaoke? You want to go to karaoke night? What are you smoking?”

“Shut up, man, karaoke’s stupid, but hot girls love it.”

Robbie chuckled. “Alright, Guy, if you say so. What time?”

“I’ll pick you up at nine.”

“Uh, how about if I drive?” Robbie said hesitantly. Because I don’t think I can fit in your truck anymore.

“Alright, sure.”

“Nine it is, then.”
Old 06-16-2015, 02:51 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

“Come on, just do it, Piper, you know you want to!” Laura giggled.

Piper climbed onto the stage a little unsteadily, her drink in her left hand, and then gripped the microphone with her right. “I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she whined at her friends.

“Just shut up and sing!” Kimmy hollered from the table right in front of the stage, whooping joyfully. She and Laura cheered at Piper as the music started. Piper glanced nervously around the bar, trying to conjure up her old trick from her middle school talent shows and picture everyone in their underwear. That had probably been the last time she’d sung in front of a crowd, actually. This was a little more intense than belting it out while she was vacuuming, even if she was a bit drunk. And this probably would have made Kyle extremely embarrassed.

That did it. The tinkling of a piano rang out, and Piper sang, “At first I was afraid, I was petrified…”

Half the bar turned to look at her, but she’d closed her eyes by now. “But then I spent so many nights thinkin’ how you did me wrong, and I grew strong, and I learned how to get along…” The power of her voice rose as she put her emotion into the cheesy song, thinking of Kyle and what an ass he’d been to her the whole time. This was it. She was done, she was putting all that behind her, and she would be strong now. No more stupid frat boys who only cared about getting trashed and getting laid. She wanted a real man, a real –

She opened her eyes as the chorus began, and her gaze fell on the fattest guy she had ever seen, standing by a table by the bar, watching her back. She faltered a bit, but recovered well and kept singing, her eyes glued to the guy. Oh my, she thought, he is absolutely…oh, wow…at least…at least three seventy-five… She swallowed hard and tried to pull her eyes back to the screen with the lyrics, but she just couldn’t look away from him. He was…gorgeous. Tall, lightly tanned skin, longish dark hair, a full face with full lips and dark eyes, and an enormous, round body. He was sipping a beer and talking to another guy, this one a few inches shorter, but conventionally attractive. But Piper was completely enamored with the big one.

Stop it, Piper! her mind yelled at her. She felt her cheeks fill with hot blood as she finally tore her eyes away from him and looked back to her friends, panicking. She was thankful that they hadn’t seemed to notice that she had been staring at someone. She finished the song with a flourish and hopped down off the stage, sinking back into her hair as if she could hide from her sudden attraction.

“That was amazing, Pipes!” Laura squealed, hugging her.

“I can’t believe you made me do that!”

“Oh, shush!” Kimmy said. “You totally rocked it. But what happened in the middle there? Did you scope out a hottie?”

Piper’s blush drained away, leaving her white-faced and terrified.

“Who was it, huh? You were looking over there by the bar…” Kimmy and Laura both turned and started scanning the bar area very conspicuously.

Piper just sank down in her chair, trying in vain to disappear. Please don’t pick out the fat guy, please don’t pick out the fat guy, she thought, frightened.

“Hmm, that one standing by the fatty is pretty good-looking. You should go talk to him.”

She sighed with relief. I should have known better, she scolded herself. That’s all he would be to them, a point of reference. “No, I don’t want to…”

“Come on! Up! Go!”

“Look, it wasn’t even him, okay? I just thought I saw somebody I knew.”

“Bull,” Laura said. “You saw something that you liked, and you’re scared to go give it a closer look. I get it, honey. But you’ve got to get back into the game sooner or later. Just forget about that jackass. Not every guy is like that.”

“Says the girl who’s engaged to the most perfect guy, like, ever,” Piper retorted.

Laura waved her hand dismissively. “There are more out there like John, I swear! Now go talk to whoever it was!”

What will they think of me if they see me talking to him? she worried. Normal girls aren’t desperately attracted to huge obese guys. Oh, but he is so sexy…

“I’m just not ready yet, guys. I’m sorry,” she told them aloud. But she couldn’t keep her eyes off him the rest of the night, wondering if he noticed her, too.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:52 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

I wonder if she noticed me, Robbie wondered to himself for the thousandth time that day. Oh, seriously, shut up, you’re as big as three people put together, she’d have had to be blind to not have noticed you. But did she notice the appreciative way he had been looking at her? The smiles he’d been giving her? Or did she just see some big fat guy?

The only aspect of his weight that Robbie now struggled with was what it could mean for his dating prospects. He didn’t mind not being able to sit at booths in restaurants anymore, or waiting for movies to come out on DVD instead of seeing them in the theaters. He didn’t mind having to pay a bit more for his clothes because of the extra fabric, or the extra money he had to spend on food to keep himself satisfied. Those things didn’t matter that much to him.

What he did mind was the way some people looked at him, as if he weren’t even a person. He supposed that his breakup with Sonia had made him more sensitive to the way the fairer half of the species thought of him, since he had never before considered his size as an obstacle to meeting women. But now it seemed that everywhere he went, he was getting disgusted looks from girls who he’d first thought were attractive. Of course, once that little sneer marred their pretty faces, they were immediately tossed in his mental “DGAF pile,” and he didn’t give them a second glance. But it did bother him. He wasn’t sure if he was just noticing it more now, or if it was actually happening more frequently. He reasoned that he’d grown quite a bit bigger since he’d last dated anyone before Sonia, so that was probably a factor.

But she was so gorgeous… He couldn’t stop thinking about that girl at the bar last month, the one who’d sung that old disco song, with the shining auburn hair, porcelain skin, and curvy little figure. He’d thought that he’d seen her looking at him a few times, but her expression made it impossible to tell whether he registered on her radar as worthy or just blob-like. She didn’t make a face when she looked at him, at least, like her two friends did. But maybe she was just nice. He knew that there were supposedly girls out there who preferred big guys, but they seemed like mythical creatures to him.

Robbie sighed, returning his thoughts to his lesson plan. “Three-point perspective,” he murmured as he read. School started in just a week, and he was going through all his material, making sure that he’d covered everything he wanted to. Two-dimensional design was the last course he was going over, having already gone through painting two, drawing two, and sculpture. He would be one of three art teachers at Rock Haven High School, molding the talents of young artists, or something like that, as his mother put it. He was slightly apprehensive about being in front of a class again, as he hadn’t had the best experience during his student teaching.

The school he’d been in had been woefully unequipped to deal with such a fat teacher. He’d had to request a special chair for the desk, and had had to try to move the tables the students sat at before each period he taught so that he would fit between them in order to write on the board and walk around the room. The woman who’d been his mentor had been pretty icy towards him, and some of the kids weren’t much better. He remembered confiscating a note that a girl had been trying to pass and opening it up to find a drawing of himself as nothing but a giant sphere with a tiny little head and tiny arms and legs sticking out comically. He’d laughingly told the girl that she needed to work on her proportions, and had embarrassed her by giving her human figure drawing homework, but it had stung him a little. He hoped that his experience at Rock Haven High would be better.

The girl from the bar crept into his mind again. He had been trying to get Guy to go back to that bar with him almost every weekend since he’d seen her there, but Guy had found a hair in his beer that night and refused to go back. “Even though he was too drunk to realize it was his own damn hair,” Robbie muttered, irritated. But he was determined to go back there and find out who the girl was. “Next weekend,” he vowed. “And she will be there.”
Old 06-16-2015, 02:54 PM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

“I don’t think your mystery man is coming, Pipes,” Kimmy said apologetically.

“I didn’t say that’s why I wanted to come here…I just had a lot of fun at karaoke last time,” she explained.

“Sure, yeah, okay,” Kimmy replied sarcastically. “That’s why you begged for us to come back. Karaoke on a Friday night, which, like, every single bar in the city has.”

“Every bar doesn’t have karaoke, and this one is close to the apartment so we don’t have to worry about driving, and it’s a nice atmosphere. Fewer drunken creeps than most,” she said.

“Well, I must concede on those last two points,” Kimmy admitted. “But seriously, who was it? I know you saw someone who made you absolutely speechless last time we were here.”

“You’re making that up,” Piper said, reddening.

“Ugh!” Kimmy threw her hands up in the air, sending her blonde hair fluttering. “You are such an awful liar, you know that, Pipes?”

Piper tried to ignore her, and then – there he was. He came back! she thought joyfully. He was making his way over to the bar, looking huge and sexy in a big black button down shirt and dark jeans, his hair messily pushed off his face and tucked behind his ears. She felt a tingle rush through her body as she gazed longingly at him. Oh, I need to figure out a way…work up the courage…oh, but what about Kimmy? She’ll think I’ve lost my mind…

She turned to her friend, and saw her scrutinizing the look on Piper’s face. “He’s here, isn’t he? It’s that guy with the lard ass, isn’t it? I knew it!”

“No, no…I was just thinking about something…no, really!”

“Again,” Kimmy said, pausing to take a sip of her drink, “such a bad liar.” She continued telling Piper about how she had to ditch her inhibitions and just talk to this guy already, but Piper couldn’t concentrate on her friend’s words, not when the big guy and his friend were making their way towards them.

Robbie and Guy made their way over to the table that the little redhead and her blonde friend were sitting at, Robbie’s considerable stomach churning the whole time. They chose a table close to that of the girls, and Robbie carefully lowered himself onto the small chairs. He silently thanked any deity who was listening that the chairs were at least sturdy, if not really big enough for him to not look ridiculous sitting in one. I wonder if she thinks I look ridiculous sitting in this tiny chair, he thought. Ah, snap out of it, Robbie, don’t worry about crap like that. Just think of something to talk to her about.

“So that’s her?” Guy said quietly, glancing over at the other table.

“Yeah,” Robbie answered.

“She’s pretty hot. Her friend’s pretty hot, too. You going to talk to her?”

“I think I’ll wait a little while. We only just got here. Let me get a little drunk first, maybe.”

I wish he would talk to me, Piper thought desperately. No, scratch that, I wish that Kimmy would go to the bathroom or something, and that then he’d talk to me. The guys had been sitting there for about fifteen minutes, drinking their beers and talking. While their proximity had served to amp up Piper’s nerves to an almost unbearable level, it had also given her an opportunity to examine her massive crush’s round physique as he sat with his left side facing her. He was absolutely huge all over, with thick, meaty arms and legs, a noticeable double chin on his expressive plump face, thick rolls of love handles at his hips which bulged over the waistband of his pants, and the centerpiece, an absolutely enormous, fat belly that jiggled with every word he spoke and every move he made. She was feeling faint just watching him. She imagined what it would feel like to sink her fingers into so much soft flesh, to squeeze and shake all his flab, to feel him on top of her…

“Piper!”

“What?” she replied, startled.

“Seriously, just go talk to the guy,” Kimmy said, gesturing towards the big guy’s friend.

“Stop it! No, I’m not interested.”

“Omigosh, Pipes, seriously, you look like you want to jump him right here, just go talk to him. Here, fine, do you want me to leave so I won’t embarrass you? I’ll go hang out at the bar for like fifteen minutes. If it doesn’t work out, just come and get me, okay?”

“…okay, fine,” Piper surrendered.

“Her friend is getting up to go to the bar…I think I’m gonna go talk to her. Good luck, big guy,” Guy told him as he stood.

Robbie downed the last of his beer and swallowed hard. Just be friendly, he told himself. He stood up and carefully made his way around the other patrons, trying not to bump into anyone and failing. Don’t worry about it. “Hey,” he said.

She looked up from her napkin, where she’d been doodling, startled. “Hey,” she said with a small smile.

Robbie grinned back at her. “I’m Robbie,” he said, holding out his hand for her to shake.

“Piper,” she replied, shaking his hand firmly, still with that tiny nervous smile on her face.

“Nice to meet you, Piper. Mind if I sit?”

“Oh, no, not at all,” she said, her smile widening.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:55 PM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

“I’m so sorry, Pipes,” Kimmy told her again.

“It’s okay, Kimmy, really – I told you I wasn’t interested in him.”

“And you were fibbing! He just followed me to the bar…I tried so hard to look like I wasn’t interested, I swear. But we got to talking, and he’s so awesome… Argh, no, I’m sorry!”

Piper laughed. “Kimmy, seriously, go for it. I know you thought he was hot. I have no interest in that guy. For real, not for fake.”

“It seems like you did talk to somebody while I was talking to Guy, though. You’re all floaty and happy today,” Kimmy said as she sat down next to her friend on the couch.

Piper’s cheeks colored as she tried to busy herself by flipping through her songbook. “No, I’m just in a good mood.”

“Then why are you blushing? Seriously, throw me a bone here!”

“Maybe I talked to someone. Maybe.”

“You did! I knew it! Tell me, tell me, tell me!”

I can’t tell you or you’ll think I’m insane, Piper worried. “I was just kidding.”

“Are you sure? ‘Cause Guy maybe mentioned something.”

“What?”

“He thinks his friend Robbie has a crush on you.”

Piper froze, accidentally letting the pages of her book slip from her hands and thud closed. “Who?” she said, trying to sound convincing.

“The big fatty he was with.”

“Oh.”

“Did he try to talk to you last night?”

“Uh…”

Kimmy’s eyes widened. “Oh my gosh. He did, didn’t he? Oh, honey, how did you let him down?”

Piper was too panicked to register her friend’s assumption that she couldn’t possibly have been anything other than disgusted by Robbie’s advances. Why don’t you just tell her that you didn’t let him down? Why don’t you just tell her that you gave him your number? the crazy part of her brain asked her. Because she’ll think you’ve lost it! the rational part of her brain replied. So what do I tell her?

Suspecting something from the long pause Piper was making, Kimmy gave her a strange look. “You didn’t let him down, did you? Did he give you his number?”

“I…I gave him mine,” Piper stammered.

“What?! I hope you gave him a fake one!”

“I don’t think I did.”

“Oh, Pipes, don’t be mean…don’t lead him on.”

“I’m not going to, Kimmy. I just thought…I thought that maybe…if he called…I’d go out with him, like, once…to be nice.”

Kimmy smacked her forehead with her open palm. “Pipes, you are way too nice. He’s going to get the wrong idea and you’re going to end up with a whale-sized stalker.”

“No, I don’t think he’ll get the wrong idea,” Piper said, returning to her book. “He seemed pretty shocked that I was even talking to him.” But that was a lie. She’d been shocked by how confident Robbie had been, actually, how he’d just walked right over to her, introduced himself, and asked if he could sit down. How he’d carried the conversation while she sat there like an idiot, barely speaking because she’d been so nervous at being so close to the most attractive guy she’d ever seen. She remembered his laugh, big and warm, just like the rest of him, and she shivered.

“Yeah, I can’t blame you for shivering, he was totally gross. I don’t understand how anyone could ever possibly allow themselves to get that huge. I hope you know what you’re doing, Pipes. Hey, I have to get to an audition, I’ll call you then and let you know how it goes. Are you doing anything today?”

“No, I’ll just be here. Break a leg!”

Kimmy left the room to get ready, and Piper let out a huge sigh. She didn’t know how she was going to keep her secret much longer now that she’d met Robbie. There was just something about him that Piper felt talking to him that she’d never, ever felt before with any guy. She’d felt comfortable and real, happy and carefree, and it was like today she was still high from their meeting. She could tell that he was special. And she didn’t want to jeopardize that just because she was a wuss.

She’d known for a while now what she was really attracted to – fat guys. And not just fat, but really fat. She’d realized it while she’d been dating her last boyfriend, Kyle, who had been an asshole. She’d only stayed with him because she was truly hoping that he’d change, but by the time she realized that he wouldn’t, she’d caught him in bed with another girl.

But during the demise of their relationship, she’d go to the mall to write and people watch to forget her troubles. One day, she’d seen a huge figure walk out of a shoe store, and her eyes had immediately been drawn to him. He had to have been about three hundred and fifty pounds, with spiky blonde hair and a nice, soft-looking belly and chunky behind. She couldn’t keep her eyes off of him, until he caught her looking at him and, with a hurt, angry look, stopped, turned around, and began walking the other way. So it was right with her realization that she was attracted to fat guys that she also realized how abnormal it was. If even a fat guy himself was uncomfortable with her looking at him, then what would everyone else in her life think? She, Piper, the girl who wanted to get into the hyper-image-conscious music industry, shouldn’t even be thinking about big guys, let alone staring at them like a lost little puppy needing love. Even the fat guy had thought she was weird for it.

She thought that, deep down, she’d known earlier than that how much she’d preferred bigger guys, though, but she’d never acted on it. Until now. She couldn’t believe how excited she felt, waiting for him to call. Oh, she hoped that he would call. But will I really go out with him? she asked herself, truly wanting her mind to give her an honest answer. I think that I will, she thought. And if I do, I’ll just have to make something up so that none of my friends see him and think that I’m a bizarro creep.

Just then, the phone rang. “Hello?” she said. “Oh, hi, Robbie.” She grinned from ear to ear.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:56 PM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

“How many?” the hostess asked.

“Just two,” Robbie replied.

“Follow me, please.” She weaved expertly in and out of the packed tables in the pub, zooming ahead of them in no time. Piper followed as quickly as she could, but soon realized that Robbie wasn’t behind her. She turned to look and saw him slowly lumbering through the crowd, trying to pull his middle in with his hands and not bang into everyone he passed. He was failing miserably. She blushed at the sight of his hands sinking into his belly, his fingers squeezing into his soft flesh, and felt her heartbeat speed up a bit. “Excuse me, miss – just a minute…” she trailed off, but the hostess had stopped at a booth about ten feet away from her.

Robbie caught up to them and, slightly out of breath, gave the booth an amused look. “I’m sorry, miss, but would we be able to have a table instead?”

Looking embarrassed as she glanced from the booth to Robbie’s bulk, she replied, “Oh, um…sure… I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright,” Robbie said, “booths and I just don’t get along very well anymore.”

Piper blushed again. She marveled at how he took things so easily, how he wasn’t at all embarrassed by the fact that he was far too big to fit in a booth. Too big to fit in a booth, Piper thought incredulously as the hostess led them to a table by the windows. That’s so…wow.

“Is this okay?” the hostess said hesitantly.

“Very nice,” Robbie said, smiling. “We even have a lovely view of the parking lot.”

She gave a nervous smile back and told them that their waitress would be with them soon, and then left them. “It’s really nice to see you again, Robbie,” Piper said shyly as she sat.

“You, too, Piper. I’m glad you were free. This is one of my favorite restaurants; I love taking people here,” he told her as he settled his bulk into the chair, which gave an audible creak as he applied his full weight to it.

Piper’s breath caught in her throat.

“So,” he continued, “how’s life after college?”

“Oh, it’s not too stressful yet,” she told him. “I still have a lot of students for piano, so I’m doing okay right now. It’ll be a while before I have to find a ‘real job,’” she laughed. “How about you?”

“Well, I just started school this week, and so far things are going pretty well. I’ve got a couple of brats in 2D design, but it’s an intro class, so that’s to be expected. But there are a few really talented kids that I think I’m going to enjoy working with a lot.”

They made small talk about their teaching for a few minutes, and then the waitress arrived, looking harried and hot. “Good evening, my name’s Sandy, and I’ll be taking care of you tonight. What can I get for you to drink?”

“I’ll have a water with lemon, please,” Piper said.

“A Yuengling lager for me, please.”

“Okay, I’ll be right back with those and to take your order,” the tall blonde told them.

“Hmm, she must be new,” Robbie said absentmindedly. “I don’t recognize her.”

“You come here a lot?”

“Yeah, I pretty much worship the chef here,” Robbie admitted, grinning. “He’s amazing. Wait ‘til you taste your food.”

Piper smiled. “What do you recommend?”

“Well, the steak is the best I’ve ever had, and I make a pretty good steak. The pasta is homemade from scratch every day, and the fillings – oh, man. The artichoke and chicken salad sandwich is amazing…well, like I said, everything is good!”

Piper couldn’t help herself. “You’ve tried everything here?”

“Yeah, multiple times!” he answered enthusiastically. “I swear, it’s all incredible.”

She laughed. “I guess you do come here a lot!”

“Well, good food is one of my favorite things, as I suppose you can tell,” he said, gesturing to his belly with a sheepish grin.

Blushing, Piper laughed nervously. Oh my gosh, he’s sexy…I just hope he doesn’t get weirded out by the way I’m practically drooling over him.

Piper steered the conversation away from his huge body before she could make an idiot of herself, and they chatted a bit more and looked at the menus. In a few minutes the waitress returned with their drinks. “What can I get you?” she asked, looking at Piper.

“I think I’ll go with the artichoke and chicken salad sandwich,” Piper said, nodding at Robbie.

“Good choice,” he told her with a wink. “I’d like the sixteen ounce rib eye with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and a side of marinated artichoke hearts, a mozzarella salad, some curly fries, a small Caesar salad, and some stuffed peppers.”

Piper’s eyes widened as she sucked in her breath with a small gasp.

“Uh…all that?” the waitress said doubtfully. She gave Robbie a look and crinkled her nose slightly.

“Yes,” he said slowly, as if the waitress was hard of hearing. “Would you like me to repeat it?”

“Um, no…” she said, flustered, and walked away.

“You okay?” Robbie asked Piper, looking concerned.

“I, uh, yeah, wh-why?” she stuttered.

“Your face is all red.”

“Oh, I’m just…just a little…warm…” she fibbed.

“Should I ask if they can turn the air up?” he asked, concerned.

“Oh, no, it’s fine, thanks.” She smiled at him, hoping he wasn’t wondering what was wrong with her.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:57 PM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

Robbie took a sip of his beer. He was really happy with the way this was going. Piper was sweet, kind, intelligent, and funny, and she seemed to like him, too. It was also ridiculously cute how her face would get red and she would stutter a bit sometimes. He could feel himself falling for her, and it was a really nice feeling – one he hadn’t experienced in quite some time. Sure, he’d cared for Sunny, but he now realized that their relationship had been a pale imitation of what it should have been. He was now feeling that excitement and slight giddiness with Piper that a good potential relationship was supposed to impart on its participants.

“I’m having a really good time, Piper,” he told her. “You’re a cool girl.”

She looked up at him from fiddling with her napkin and blushed and smiled. “Thanks. I’m having a really good time, too, Robbie.”

Just then Sandy returned with their food. “There you go,” she said as she set the plates down in front of them, trying to figure out a way to fit all of Robbie’s food on the table. She finally resorted to placing two of his plates next to Piper’s, making a bit of a face. “Everything look okay?”

Just be nice, he told himself. “It looks great, thank you,” Robbie said.

“Can I get anything else for you?”

“Actually, yeah…”

Sandy’s eyes widened.

“Can I get some sour cream, some steak sauce, and some ketchup, please?”

He could see her almost sag with relief that he hadn’t ordered another dish. “Sure, I’ll be right back. Can I get you another beer, as well?”

“That would be great,” he replied, smiling.

“Wow,” Piper said as Sandy retreated, “this smells wonderful. And it’s huge! You didn’t tell me the portions were this big; I don’t think I’ll even be able to finish half of this…”

“Ah, sorry, I guess they just don’t seem that big to me anymore,” he confessed. “You can take it home, if you want. They don’t mind doing doggie bags.”

He could see Piper’s cheeks burning red again. Geez, she’s just so cute! he thought, marveling at how beautiful she was. She had her auburn hair pulled into a complicated-looking braid that draped over her left shoulder, showing off the teal strapless top she was wearing. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked at him with a grin.

“What? You keep looking at me. Do I have something on my face?”

“You’re just really pretty,” he told her somewhat bashfully.

Her blush deepened. “Th-thank you.” She bit her lip, then said, “You’re pretty handsome, yourself.”

Now it was his turn to be embarrassed. It had been a long time since a girl had told him he was attractive. Well, she certainly doesn’t seem to be disgusted by me. He murmured his thanks, and shoveled a forkful of mashed potatoes into his mouth to cover his surprise and delight. “How’s your food?” he asked after he had swallowed the delicious morsel.

“Soooo good,” she moaned. “You have awesome taste in restaurants.”

He laughed and patted his belly. “Well, like I said, I have a lot of experience in the culinary areas, as you can see.”

He saw her eyes widen and her cheeks burst into flame. “Um,” she sputtered, “do you…do you cook?” Her voice was a bit higher than before.

“I do,” he replied. “I’m not as good as the guy here, but I can hold my own. You should come over sometime and I’ll make dinner.”

She smiled, her face still pink. “I would really like that.”

They continued talking as they ate, Robbie randomly picking something from each of his plates and devouring it while Piper took tiny little bites of her huge sandwich. It wasn’t long before each of Robbie’s plates was empty, while over half of Piper’s food still remained. “Should I ask the waitress for a box for you?”

“Oh, no,” she said. “It was delicious, but there is absolutely no room in my fridge right now. Do you…want to take it?”

“You sure?”

“Yeah,” she said, her voice squeaking a bit.

“Well, I’ve still got room, if you don’t mind, I’ll just eat it now.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” he replied, a little worried.

“You’re not…full?”

“Nah,” he dismissed her concern. “I was going to ask if you wanted to maybe get some dessert, too.” He instantly regretted that statement. That was a little much, he told himself. It’s obvious that you can suck food down like a vacuum, but you don’t want to make her think that’s all there is to you.

“Oh,” she said, swallowing hard as her cheeks turned pink again. “Well, if you want to get something, I’ll have a few bites.”

He grinned his relief. “Dessert it is, then. How do you feel about strawberry shortcake?”
Old 06-16-2015, 02:58 PM   #9
loopytheone
Administrator

Piper closed the door to her apartment behind her, beaming like a fool and feeling as if she was floating. She was hopelessly infatuated with him. Not only was he absolutely gorgeous in his blue polo and grey cargo pants, he was so smart and cheerful and sweet. Chivalrous, too. He’d even kissed her hand at the end of the night when he dropped her off outside her apartment building, after they’d made plans to see each other again the next day. I can’t believe I’m falling so hard, she thought incredulously. She’d never felt this way about any guy before, ever, let alone after the first date.

Maybe because you’re finally letting yourself have what you really want, a part of her mind rationalized.

She didn’t want to, but she had to agree. Apart from being engaged by his conversational skills and obvious intelligence and charm, she had been absolutely smitten by his size. The way he moved; so confidently…it was obvious that his bulk wasn’t much of a hindrance to him, that he was used to it and almost proud of it. And the way he referred to his size so matter-of-factly…the way he would pat his belly, making his flesh jiggle madly, had almost been enough to bring her to tears of frustration that it wouldn’t be proper to drag him home to her bed right then. If he would even fit in her tiny twin-sized bed. She doubted that he would.

He was just dazzling. He had to be at least three hundred fifty pounds, she guessed, and was incredibly well-proportioned for someone so big. He had thick, strong arms and incredibly broad shoulders. His ass was round and – she giggled as she thought it, but it was the only way she could describe it – juicy, and his belly…wow. It was absolutely huge and so round and blubbery that she got the shivers just thinking about what it would be like to sink her fingers into it.

“What are you giggling about?” Kimmy asked as she came into the room, looking at Piper strangely.

“Oh!” Piper gasped. “I didn’t know you were here.” She panicked, wondering what she would tell her roommate if she asked her about Robbie. Nothing… She’ll just…she’ll just make fun of me, Piper reasoned.

“Yeah, I didn’t feel like going out with Laura and John and being the third wheel to their kissy-fest. So what’s so hilarious?”

“Uh, nothing…” she said, searching for an answer. “I just got off the phone with my sister; she’s drunk.”

“Ohh, silly little Penny. She’s hilarious when she’s trashed.”

“Yeah, definitely. So what’s up?”

“I have a date with Guy tomorrow night,” Kimmy sang, looking thrilled.

“Guy? What guy?” Piper asked, confused.

Kimmy rolled her eyes. “Guy is his name. The one I thought you were crushing on? Friends with that fat hippo who you gave your number to? You’re not mad, are you?”

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot that that was his name. No, of course I’m not mad. Where are you going?”

“I’m not sure yet, he said it was a surprise,” Kimmy told her. “Hey, whatever happened with that big fat guy? Did he ever call you?”

Piper swallowed hard. She could feel her face reddening, and once again cursed her propensity for blushing. “Robbie. Uh, no, he never did…” she trailed off.

“Good,” Kimmy said as she went into the kitchen. “That would just be awkward and weird.”

~*~*~

“Alright, I’ll let you work on your pieces for the rest of class. Just try to keep the volume at about an eight, okay?” Robbie told the class as he gingerly sat in his chair. They’d moved a nicer desk chair into his room for him, but he didn’t think the weight limit was anywhere near what he needed, so he was being extremely careful and only sitting in it when necessary. It was ninth period, and he thought that hauling around his huge body since 7:30 a.m. warranted finally sitting down.

The chair gave a loud squeak as he applied his full weight, and he heard a few snickers from over in the far left corner of the room. Joey and Eddie, again. He shook his head with a slight sigh. Their obvious amusement at his size didn’t really bother him, but he was anxious to get out of here today to see Piper and they were getting on his nerves. I don’t remember being this obnoxious when I was fifteen, geez, he thought. He saw a girl sitting near the two boys turn to them and tell them to shut up. She was rather pretty, with long dark hair, pale skin, and dark eyes, and quite a bit on the chubby side. Kelby, he remembered. She was one of the most talented students he had, and was polite and normally very quiet. He was surprised that she’d said anything to them.

Joey turned to her, and he heard the words “fat pig” drift up to the front of the room. Kelby flinched as Joey and Eddie laughed. Those assholes, he thought irritably. “Joey and Eddie,” he called to them. “You can hold hands and giggle about the first school dance on your own time. Do your work.”

He saw them scowl and turn their gazes back to their papers, muttering to each other. Kelby hung her head, and he could tell that she was trying not to cry. He hefted himself out of the chair and lumbered over to her. “That looks fantastic, Kelby,” he told her, looking down at her landscape. “Your shading is great. Have you ever done any trompe l’oeil?”

She sniffled a bit before she answered. “I, uh…I did a trompe l’oeil mural of bay windows looking out on the ocean in our dining room over the summer,” she answered quietly, keeping her eyes on her paper.

“That sounds awesome, you should take some pictures and bring them in for me to see.”

She looked up and gave him a watery smile. “Thanks, Mr. Swenson. I’ll bring some in for you.”

He returned her smile and gave her a light pat on the shoulder before he returned to his seat. He glanced at the clock. Only twenty-three more minutes before the final bell rang, and he could clean up and go home to get ready to see Piper. He was surprised at how excited he was to see her, as he didn’t think he’d really want to get into a relationship so soon after Sunny. But Piper was unlike any girl he’d ever met. Everything about her made him happy. Sunny was a distant shadow of a memory, banished with the light of Piper’s smile. And she didn’t even seem to mind his size. She was so…perfect. He hoped that she was at least half as excited about seeing him tonight as he was about seeing her.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:58 PM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

“Oh, so close!” Robbie exclaimed as his neon yellow ball dipped into the hole and then rolled out again.

Piper laughed. “No PGA Tour for you, mister!” She swung expertly at her bright pink ball and watched as it neatly swooped into the tenth hole beneath the windmill.

“Geez, you should have warned me that you were a pro at this,” Robbie said, scratching his head. “All you said was that you liked mini-golf!”

She laughed again. “I’m sorry! Honestly, I’m just having a good night,” she said with a mischievous smirk.

He raised his eyebrow at that and returned her laugh. They were at a popular food and miniature golf place that was about twenty minutes outside town, and already they were both giggling and grinning like kids. They’d eaten first and were now working on their second round of golf.

“Ahh!” Robbie yelled in frustration as he missed the hole again. He threw up his arms, and Piper caught a glimpse of his gigantic belly, pale and jiggling, hanging over the waistband of his cargo shorts when his shirt lifted with his arms. She made a little choking noise and felt her face turn bright red as she stared, unable to tear her eyes from his big, blubbery middle. If there weren’t other people around… she thought, gripping her club tighter.

“I give up! Par three my big, fat ass! Hey, are you okay?” Robbie asked as he looked at her.

Piper let out her breath in a sharp burst at “big, fat ass” and began to cough, reddening her face further. “Y-yeah, I’m f-f-fine,” she answered, her voice high-pitched. “I just sw-swallowed f-funny.”

“Put your arms over your head,” he told her, demonstratively lifting his thick arms to the sky, once again displaying his thick, soft belly roll. “It helps.”

She sighed, almost reaching out to grab his flab before she stopped herself. Calm down, Piper! Pull it together! “I’m okay now,” she told him. “Sorry.”

“Sorry! You’d better be sorry,” he said, throwing his arm around her and squeezing her into his softness. “Who’s going to teach me how to mini-golf if you choke to death?” He grinned at her.

She gazed up at him, smiling back.

His smile softened a bit, and he leaned down and gently brushed his lips against hers. She immediately felt a wave of heat rush through her body and center in her lower abdomen at his touch. Her knees literally felt weak as they pulled away from each other, staring into each other’s eyes. “That was nice,” she told him in a quiet, dreamy voice.

He chuckled. “Yeah, it was. We should do more of that later.”

“Hey, lard-ass, move it! There are other people here!” someone called from behind them.

“Oops,” Robbie said to her, then more loudly, “sorry I’m too busy making out with a hot girl to improve the speed of my mini-golf game. We’ll move it right along, sir.”

Piper giggled, amazed at the easy way Robbie had of turning meanness around on its source and coming out the verbal winner in situations like these. If she hadn’t been so enamored by his huge body, it would have been easy to forget that he was so big – he was so confident and easygoing, never letting his size dictate his actions, except in situations where it was unavoidable, like it had been when they were eating.

Piper had led them over to a picnic table to sit, but Robbie had asked her if she’d mind sitting at a bench. She didn’t, of course, but didn’t understand why until she asked. Robbie had told her that the picnic table benches were attached to the tables here, and didn’t afford enough room for him to sit at one comfortably. While Piper had blushed and gone quiet, it was no big deal to Robbie. And even the few comments and insults she’d heard directed at him seemed to bounce right off of him. He’d either ignore them completely or have a clever comeback, like he just had. She wondered if it ever got tiresome for him, but he truly seemed to not be bothered by it.

They quickly finished their game, with Piper once again winning, and made their way back over to the food building to wait in line for ice cream.

“What are you going to get?” he asked her.

“A small cone of teaberry,” she told him.

“Teaberry? Wow, a woman of exotic tastes,” he joked.

“I don’t think teaberry’s all that exotic,” she laughed.

“Well, you’re talking to a chocolate marshmallow with hot fudge kind of guy.”

“Ooh, that does sound good…”

“You can try some if you let me have a bite of your teaberry.”

She smiled. “Okay.

“Geez, what a blimp.”

Robbie rolled his eyes. Piper looked around them, trying to locate the source of the comment. Standing behind them was a group of athletic-looking guys a few years younger than they were, looking tanned and disdainful.

“Hey,” one of them said to her, “what the hell is a hottie like you doing with a fatty like that?”

Piper’s skin flushed as she turned back to Robbie.

“She’s having a nice date with a fatty like me, which…hmm, there seems to be a distinct lack of girls with you. I wonder why,” Robbie told them. He shifted his mass ahead in line, putting some distance between them and the rude guys.

“You’re really good at that, you know,” Piper commented.

Robbie looked at her, surprised. “At what?”

“At turning things around like that. I wish I were better at it.”

He smiled at her. “Ah, insulting another man’s masculinity. An age-old practice, that. It requires much study of the fragile male ego. I can teach you, young grasshopper.” But then he sobered. “You know, there’s something I want to ask you.”

“Okay?”

He gazed at her, his face serious. “I really like you, Piper, and I have a really good feeling about this. But I have to know something before we go any further. If the answer is no, we can just enjoy our ice cream and call it a night, and that’ll be it, no hard feelings. Okay?”

She felt her heart pounding in her chest. He was acting awfully grim now, and it scared her. She nodded, biting her lip.

“This may seem kind of silly, but it’s important to me. Are you okay with my being this big? Like, are you alright with my weight?”

She let out her breath, which she hadn’t been aware she’d been holding. Oh, if only I could tell you just how okay with it I am, she thought wildly. But to Robbie, she just nodded shyly, smiling wide.

He grinned, and she could tell that he was relieved. “I’m awfully glad to hear that.” He leaned down and kissed her again, more deeply this time. When he pulled away, he whispered in her ear, “It’s adorable when you blush like that.”
Old 06-16-2015, 02:59 PM   #11
loopytheone
Administrator

“So where were you last night?” Kimmy asked her, yawning widely as she entered the kitchen.

Piper dropped her spoon, splattering milk from her cereal all over the table. “Geez, Kimmy, you have got to stop sneaking up on me. You’re going to give me a heart attack.” She swallowed hard, trying to think of something to tell her friend that didn’t involve the truth.

Kimmy snorted. “Yeah, yeah, poor little miss space cadet.” She opened the refrigerator and pulled out the orange juice. “So where were you? I didn’t even hear you come in.”

Piper crammed a spoonful of cereal into her mouth to buy herself time to come up with an answer. She and Robbie had been seeing each other for about three weeks now, but she still hadn’t told anyone. They’d gone out for dinner and drinks last night, and had walked around town until the early hours of the morning, talking and laughing. “I…was with Penny,” she finally said.

“Oh, how is she?” Kimmy asked, not seeming to suspect anything.

“Oh, you know, going through another boy crisis. That’s why I was out so late.”

“Ugh,” Kimmy groaned. “I hate to say this, but that little sister of yours should take a page from your book and swear off guys for a while. She’s had nothing but horrible luck since she and Andrew broke up.”

“I know.”

“And you should maybe take a page from her book and start dating again,” Kimmy scolded her. “It’s been a couple months, Pipes.”

“I…I know.”

“Yeah, yeah, you don’t want to talk about it, I know.”

“Well how’s your dating life going? How’s Guy?”

Kimmy set down her glass of juice and gave piper a wicked grin. “Just fantastic, thank you very much. Guy is a sweetheart, and oh, lord, is he hot. You have got to see his abs…they’re like…omigosh.”

Piper unconsciously made a face at the mention of rock-hard abdominal muscles, something she’d certainly never been interested in.

“What? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t love to feel that beneath your fingers. Unless you’re one of those freaks who doesn’t like a nice, cut body on a guy.”

She reddened, panicked, not sure what to say. She can’t know…can she? I’ve never told anyone…she can’t have guessed. “No, my allergies are just acting up…my nose was itchy,” she lied.

“Yeah, your face is all red. Aren’t you taking your meds?”

“I forgot them last night; I got home too late.”

“You need to keep up with those, Pipes. One of these days your poor face is going to burst into flames.”

“You’re telling me,” she muttered bitterly.

“Okay, time to wake up,” Kimmy said, rubbing her hands over her face a few times. “Another audition today. Wish me luck!” she said as she left the room.

“Good luck,” Piper called after her, then breathed deeply in relief. She was starting to feel bad that Kimmy still didn’t know she was seeing Robbie, but she was terrified of what her roommate and best friend would say if she knew what Piper actually preferred. Kimmy would think she was a freak. She might even not want to be her friend anymore. And what if she introduced Robbie to her, and Kimmy was nasty to him? She loved her friend, but Kimmy was totally fat-phobic, and the last thing she wanted was for her best friend to insult the guy she was totally enamored with. But what if Robbie started becoming suspicious? Her whole charade would collapse, that’s what would happen.

Piper shook her head and sighed, wondering how she was going to keep juggling the disparate parts of her life.

~*~*~

Robbie was having a crappy day. It was only fifth period, and already he’d had to send four kids to the dean’s office, and half of the final watercolor projects he’d received in his Painting II class looked like kindergarteners had done them. To make matters worse, he’d forgotten his lunch at home, and was starving. He wasn’t used to going this long without food, and his stash of snacks he kept in his desk drawer was running dangerously low.

So he lumbered down the hallway and entered the cacophonous cafeteria, cringing at the volume of the teenagers allowed to bounce off the walls for one forty-minute period of the day. “Hey, Rob,” a fellow teacher who was on lunch duty, Jordan Kirin, called to him. “To what do we owe the honor? You never come down here.”

“Hey,” Robbie replied, inclining his head in acknowledgement. “Forgot my lunch. What are they having today?”

“Well, it’s supposed to be meatloaf, but…” Jordan grimaced.

Robbie sighed. “Great.”

“I think you might be better off with the salad bar anyway, big guy,” Jordan suggested, glancing meaningfully at Robbie’s midsection.

“Yeah,” he replied, choosing to ignore the unsolicited advice, “at least they can’t mess up lettuce, right?”

Jordan laughed as Robbie walked away, trying to suppress his irritation. You’re just hungry, he told himself, don’t let it get to you.

He made his way over to the salad bar and surveyed the depressingly sparse array. “They don’t even have any croutons,” he muttered. He began to load up a plate with as much as he could, all the while cursing himself for forgetting his leftover fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese on his counter at home.

Robbie glanced up as he replaced the tongs and saw Kelby, from his 2-D design class, sitting a few tables away from where he was standing. She was staring off in his direction with a dreamy smile on her pretty face, tapping her fingers along to the music she must have been listening to on the mp3 player on the table in front of her. She really was extremely pretty, Robbie thought, and adorably chubby. She was his favorite student, and not just because she was a talented artist. His heart truly hurt for her, for all the teasing she endured because of her softer body. He knew what it was like to endure the laughter and comments of others in the name of your appearance. He hoped that, in time, she’d become as adept as he was at brushing it off, since he knew that people didn’t get any nicer as one got older.

He gave her a little wave, and suddenly her cheeks reddened as she sat up straight in her chair, her eyes wide. She returned his wave quickly, then pulled a book out of her bag and opened it and started reading.

What was that all about? he wondered silently. But he forgot about it as soon as he looked at the dressing selection. “Fat free ranch and fat free Italian. Great.”
Old 06-16-2015, 03:00 PM   #12
loopytheone
Administrator

“Oh, Robbie,” Piper groaned, exhausted. “That was incredible.”

He licked his lips, then grinned at her mischievously. “Oh, yeah?”

“Oh, yeah!” she exclaimed. “Are you Italian or something?”

He laughed. “Mostly Polish and English. You should taste my pierogies and halupkies. I learned from my little Polish grandma.”

“I don’t think that anything in the universe could be better than this lasagna,” she sighed, pushing herself away from the table. “You weren’t serious when you said you made dessert, were you?”

“Of course I was,” he told her from around a mouthful of food. “You can’t have Italian without cannoli, right?”

“Oh my gosh,” she moaned. “I looooove cannoli!”

Robbie shoveled the last morsel of lasagna into his mouth. “Well, then, get ready,” he told her, “for the best cannoli you’ve ever tasted!”

He rose from his seat at his kitchen table, and Piper almost choked when she saw that his belly was so full and swollen from the entire pan of lasagna he’d eaten that his t-shirt was clinging tightly to his huge gut like a second skin, showing every bounce and wiggle as he made his way over to the counter. Piper couldn’t help staring at his big, round ass as he pulled the foil off of a platter and began plating the treats. He’s driving me crazy tonight, she thought as her eyes swept his gigantic frame. In addition to the pan of lasagna he’d devoured, he’d inhaled two loaves of Italian bread with butter and most of a large bowl of salad drenched in creamy dressing and cheese. His chubby cheeks jiggled with every bite he took, and she could almost see his belly grow as he indulged. And he still has room for dessert…

Robbie turned and caught her staring. Red instantly blossomed in her cheeks, and she looked down at her plate, praying that he wouldn’t think she was staring to make fun of him. But he sauntered over to her and went to set a plate down in front of her, but pulled it away at the last second. “Ah, ah, ah,” he said. “Don’t I get a kiss first?” he asked her, pouting in mock sadness.

“Wh-what?” She finally shook herself out of her daze.

He slipped his arms around her and enfolded her tiny form in his bulk.

Piper’s legs felt weak, and if she hadn’t been sitting, she probably would have fallen over. She kissed him then, and her stomach felt like she was at the top of the big hill on a roller coaster, the split second before the big drop. God, he was such an amazing kisser. His tongue brushed over hers in a swirl, and he lightly bit her lip. Piper grabbed him around the back of his neck and returned the kiss, her back arching with desire. She stood up out of her chair in an attempt to better reach him, even though his height and his belly prevented her from getting very close.

He remedied that issue by pulling her into his mass, and Piper thought she might die right there from the incredible feeling of his gigantic, soft belly enveloping her. She moaned a little, and Robbie took it as an invitation to kiss her more deeply, which she thoroughly appreciated. He picked her up off her feet and carried her into the living room, still kissing her as he gently deposited her on the couch and sat next to her. His hands roamed down her sides and up under the hem of her shirt, sending shockwaves throughout her body.

“Mmm…” he sighed, and Piper couldn’t help but be turned on more by the reminder of his stuffing himself with all that food just before. She ran her hands down his arms, feeling the muscle beneath the layers of softness as she gently squeezed and desperately wanting to explore the rest of his vast body. She opened her eyes and glanced down, and realized that, with the way his body was angled, his belly was actually resting on her lap, pressing into her stomach. She shuddered and reached for his enormous gut and –

The doorbell rang.

“Shit,” Robbie breathed. He heaved himself up off the couch and plodded over to the door as Piper leaned back, breathing heavily as she adjusted her shirt.

“Hey, man,” she heard a man’s voice say.

“Oh, hey, what are you doing here?” Robbie asked, the tone of his voice making it obvious that he had other things he’d rather be doing just then.

“I came to pick up my movies; you’ve had them forever, and I wanted to show Kimmy that one…oh, hey, you have company…” Guy trailed off, seeing Piper sitting on the couch.

“Yeah,” Robbie said, giving Guy a look. “Piper, this is my friend Guy. Guy, my girlfriend, Piper.” He turned and went over to the tv cabinet and rummaged around a bit.

Piper stood and made her way to the doorway to shake Guy’s hand, all the while trying not to hyperventilate. “Hi,” she said, trying to mask her worry with cheer, “nice to meet you, Guy.”

“Nice to meet you, too, Piper. I’ve heard a lot about you. All good,” he said, laughing.

She smiled as Robbie returned with a few dvds, which he handed to Guy. “Hey, we should go on a double date sometime,” Guy said excitedly.

“Yeah, sure,” Robbie told him, standing so that Guy couldn’t walk into the room. Piper appreciated his efforts to get his friend to leave, for she was close to tears now, terrified.

“Okay, well…I guess I’ll be going,” Guy said with a knowing look at Robbie. “Thanks,” he added, holding up the dvds.

“Sorry I kept them so long, man, I forgot about them. I’ll see you,” Robbie replied, beginning to shut the door.

“See you!” Guy called as the door shut in his face.

“Sorry about that,” Robbie apologized. “I didn’t know he was coming.”

“That’s okay,” Piper told him breathily. “So, how about that cannoli?”

He grinned. “I almost forgot.”
Old 06-16-2015, 03:01 PM   #13
loopytheone
Administrator

“Pipes? Are you here?”

She hesitated a bit before answering. “Yeah, in the living room.” It was two days after lasagna and making out at Robbie’s, and Piper was petrified of what she knew was coming. She closed her book and tried to steel herself.

“Hey,” Kimmy said as she walked into the room. She sat down in the chair across from Piper, fiddling with her ponytail.

“Hey,” Piper replied. “What’s up?”

“Not too much. I just got back from Guy’s.”

“Oh,” Piper said nonchalantly. “How are things with you guys?”

“Pretty good,” she said. “How are things with you and Robbie?”

Piper froze. She couldn’t reply.

Kimmy was glaring at her like she was a three-headed purple alien. “What the hell is going on, Piper?”

“Wh-what do you mean?”

“I mean, why the hell didn’t you tell me you were seeing that blimp?”

“I…”

“Guy told me that he was over there the other night and you were there, and he’d obviously interrupted something. He said you’ve been dating Robbie for over a month now. He couldn’t believe I didn’t know. What the hell, Piper? What are you doing?”

“I…I…yeah, we’ve been d-dating,” she stuttered, red-faced and squirming under her friend’s stare.

“Why?” Kimmy shrieked. “He’s gross! He’s the fattest person I’ve ever seen in my life, and you’re actually, like, voluntarily kissing and touching him! Ew,” she finished, closing her eyes. “That’s a horrible image.”

Piper snapped. “That is why I didn’t tell you, Kimmy. Because I knew that you would just make fun of me and of him and be a jerk about it.”

“Okay, I’m obviously missing something here. Does he have a lot of money? Is he, like, your sugar-daddy or something? Is he buying you a lot of stuff?”

“No!” Piper shrieked. “I like him, Kimmy. I really, really, really like him. I didn’t tell you because you’re so fat-phobic, I knew you’d freak out. And here you are, freaking out.”

“How can you like such a disgusting blob?” Kimmy asked, genuinely confused.

Piper had had it. She took a deep breath before she continued. “Not only is he sweet, intelligent, caring, and funny, but I happen to find him incredibly attractive, Kimmy. He’s not disgusting.”

Her friend just stared at her, her mouth open in bewilderment.

“There, I said it. I like fat guys. I always have,” she confessed, a lone tear escaping her eye and trailing down her cheek. “But I knew that if I ever told anyone, they’d just make a huge deal of it and make fun of me, and, wow, look, you’re doing exactly that.” She tossed her book aside and stood up. “So, thanks a lot for being such a great, understanding friend.” Piper stalked out of the room and into her bedroom, and slammed the door shut behind her.

~*~*~

Robbie sighed contentedly as he chewed. It was fifth period, his lunch, and he was sitting at his desk, chowing down on his homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes, with chocolate cake for dessert. After the incident where he’d forgotten his lunch at home, he’d been extra vigilant in making sure he remembered his lunch, and remembered to pack enough for his growing appetite. Since he’d passed 400 a couple weeks ago, he ate with renewed vigor, being happier and happier to stuff himself at every meal, and it seemed that his appetite had grown even larger. He’d been a little worried that eating that whole pan of lasagna and all that other stuff the other night when Piper was over would freak her out, but with the way they’d made out after dinner, he didn’t think he had to be too concerned.

So he shoveled another forkful of meatloaf into his maw, and glanced over at Kelby, who was sketching away at her seat. Lately, she’d been skipping lunch more and more to hang out in his room with him and work on extra projects. Robbie didn’t mind at all – he liked having nonjudgmental company for the period – but he worried that she was purposely avoiding eating lunch, trying to lose weight. He’d noticed that she’d been looking a little rounder lately, and with her increased size seemed to come more embarrassment for her. She would hunch over when she walked, and he could tell that she was trying desperately to suck in her plump belly all the time. Joey and Eddie had been merciless with her, even though Robbie did all he could to stop their teasing. He’d even rearranged their seats, splitting them up and keeping them as far from Kelby as possible. But just the other day, when Kelby had answered a question about Botero, one of them had called out, “yeah, of course the gross fat girl would know about the guy who paints gross fat people.” Robbie had immediately sent him to the dean, and Kelby had instantly asked to use the restroom, tears in her eyes.

“How’s it coming, Kelby?” he asked her, rising from his chair and lumbering over to take a look at what she was drawing.

She instantly reddened. He’d noticed she’d been doing that a lot more lately when he spoke to her, too, but he really wasn’t sure why. “Pretty good,” she replied, brushing the little eraser scraps off her paper and leaning back so he could see.

“Wow,” he said, bending over her to take a closer look. On her paper was the figure of a slender, graceful, winged woman riding a horse through a cracked, ruined landscape. “The horse is gorgeous. And the woman is perfect, as usual. Where did you get the idea for this?”

“I, um…I…” she stuttered. He glanced away from her paper and saw that her face was bright pink. Then he realized that his big belly was pressing into her back and side. He instantly took a step back, separating his vast flesh from her.

“Sorry about that,” he muttered. He smoothed the front of his shirt as she looked over at him, his fingers brushing the buttons on his massive covering only to find that one of them at the apex of his bulging gut was missing. “Oops,” he mumbled. It must have popped off when he’d been eating, the fabric having been stretched to the max. Embarrassed, he glanced at Kelby, wondering what her reaction would be.

And the look on her face was not what he had been expecting. Pure lust screamed from her hooded eyes and slightly parted lips, and he saw her give a little shiver. But she quickly returned her gaze to her paper, keeping her head down.

She has a crush on me… Robbie realized suddenly. She has a crush on me? A big blimp like me? But…if seeing me with a button popped off made her…she…she must be one of those girls who likes fat guys! He couldn’t believe it had taken him this long to put it together. He’d honestly thought that she was just easily embarrassed, with the way she was always blushing and stuttering around him. But then he realized that he would often catch her staring at him, and not at his face. That day in the cafeteria when he’d seen her looking off into space – she hadn’t been looking off into space, she’d been eyeing his belly when she thought he wasn’t looking.

Wow, he thought. I can’t believe a student actually has a crush on me. And if she…hmm…Piper blushes and stutters a lot, too…

Just then he heard his phone vibrating around on his desk. He excused himself from Kelby and walked over to answer it. “Hello? Hey, Guy, what’s up? What? What are you talking about?”
Old 06-16-2015, 03:01 PM   #14
loopytheone
Administrator

“Piper, come on, open up! Please?” Kimmy called as she knocked on the bedroom door.

“Just go away!”

“Come on, Pipes! Look, I need to talk to you, okay?”

Piper sighed and threw her pillow off of her face and across the room. She got up and unlocked the door, turned the knob just a bit so it would open, and flopped back down on her bed.

“Thank you,” Kimmy said as she entered Piper’s bedroom.

Piper just glared at her. “What?”

Kimmy sighed and sat down in the rocking chair across from the bed. “I wanted to talk to you about yesterday.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Just listen, please?”

Piper stayed silent.

“Look, I’m sorry, Pipes. You’re right, I was a jerk.”

“That’s an understatement.”

Kimmy frowned. “I know, I know. I shouldn’t have made fun of him, or you, like that. It was just a shock, okay? I couldn’t believe that you wouldn’t tell me that you were dating someone, especially since all this time I’ve been bugging you to get out of your rut and back into dating.”

Piper sniffed, her eyes tingling. “I was afraid to.”

“I know, honey. I get that now. And I reacted exactly the way you expected me to, and I’m so sorry for it. I was awful. I just want you to be happy, and if he makes you happy, then I’m happy for you.”

“You don’t…you don’t think I’m a freak?”

Kimmy grimaced. “I don’t think you’re a freak…but to be honest, I’m a little freaked out. I just don’t understand your attraction.”

“I don’t really understand it either. I don’t know why I’m attracted to…that type of guy…but I know that I am, and I’m pretty sure I always have been. I just never let myself act on it until now. I was always too afraid of what everyone would think. But I guess now I realize that it doesn’t matter what everyone thinks, because I’m the only one who I can make happy.”

“Gosh, listen to you. You’re so smart. You’re completely right. And if fat guys are what make you happy, then date fat guys. I’m certainly not going to stop you. And I won’t be a bitch about it ever again.”

Piper blushed. “I don’t want to date anyone else… Robbie is…he’s wonderful, Kimmy,” she gushed. “He’s so sweet and smart and talented…I’m completely hopeless around him.”

“Your blushing has gotten completely out of control, hasn’t it?”

“Ugh, yes! I hate it so much!”

Kimmy laughed. “Oh, Pipes. You’re adorable.”

“Oh, shut up.”

“So you’re seriously, like, in love with him, aren’t you?”

Piper looked down at her feet, still blushing.
Old 06-16-2015, 03:02 PM   #15
loopytheone
Administrator

Robbie sat on his couch, nervously tapping his foot as he munched on some chips with cheese melted on top of them. Piper would be there soon, and he didn’t know what was going to happen. Yesterday at lunch, Guy had called him and told him that he’d found out from Kimmy that Piper had never told her that she and Robbie were dating. Even worse, Guy had mentioned that Kimmy had made some not-very-nice comments about his size. Did she lie to me? he wondered. Is she really embarrassed of me, and that’s why she didn’t tell her friend? Or…

He pondered the theory he’d come up with yesterday when he’d realized that Kelby had a crush on him. He’d almost instantly become conscious of the fact that Kelby and Piper displayed an alarming number of habits when in his presence: blushing, stuttering, and staring. He’d done a mental rewind and gone over all the times he’d caught both of them staring at him, especially. Robbie had always just assumed that their eyes naturally ended up looking at him since he was so big. But the way they stared at him was anything but nonchalant. He’d thought he was imagining things the other night when he’d caught Piper watching his massive self jiggling around after he’d stuffed himself full of lasagna, her eyes wide with…desire for his fat body? Or with shock that he was so fat? And if it was desire, then why wouldn’t she tell her friend that they were dating? Because she was ashamed of him, or of her own desires?

He shook his head and shoved another handful of chips in his mouth. He hoped that there was a harmless explanation for the situation, because he had fallen hard for Piper, and he would be devastated if she actually thought he was disgusting.

A few minutes later, a light knock on the door woke him from his wonderings. Piper let herself in a second later as he hefted himself off the couch to greet her.

“Hey, Piper,” he said, smiling at her.

“Hey,” she replied, grinning back at him. She got up on her tip toes and gave him a peck on the lips. “Mmm, you taste salty,” she said, blushing.

Robbie laughed. “I was just having some cheesy chips. Want some?”

“Cheesy chips?”

“Yeah, you know, tortilla chips with cheese melted on top of them. It’s American cheese, so they don’t really count as nachos. They’re great with sour cream.”

“I’m intrigued,” she told him. “I’ll try some.”

She plopped down on the couch and helped herself to a chip, and looked up at him just as he anxiously rubbed his belly. Her cheeks turned hot pink as her eyes latched onto his hand, which was rubbing slow circles into his vast middle. Well, that’s a good sign, he thought, feeling a little thrill.

“Hey, I wanted to ask you something,” he began.

“What’s that?” she asked. “Hey, these are really good.” She scooted over as far as she could into the corner of the couch to give Robbie room to place his bulk down.

“I was talking to Guy yesterday…”

She froze.

“And he mentioned that Kimmy didn’t know we were dating. I was just…I was just wondering why you didn’t tell her.” He’d never been one to beat around the bush.

Piper sat there in silence, her poor face red as ketchup, for a few moments before responding. “Well…I, uh…she’s…she’s kind of…um,” she stuttered, “she’s kind of…judgmental.”

“Judgmental?”

“Yeah.”

“How do you mean?”

“Well…um…I just…I knew that she…”

“Is it because I’m so fat?”

Her eyes, which had been fixed on the plate of chips on the coffee table, darted to his face, wide as saucers.

“Look, Piper, I really, really like you, more than I can say, but I don’t want to do this if you’re not okay with my size,” he blurted out.

The look on her face practically broke his heart. “Oh, Robbie, no…Kimmy’s just really judgmental of b-b-“ she stammered, barely able to get the word out, “b-bigger people, and I was just afraid that she…I didn’t want her making fun of you…”

“Oh,” he breathed in relief. “Well, that makes sense. She did say some stuff to Guy about my weight…”

“I’m so sorry, Robbie…”

“Hey, it’s not your fault.”

“I…I told her that we were dating,” she confessed. “She kind of freaked out a bit at first, because I didn’t tell her, but she’s okay with it. And she apologized for saying those things.”

Robbie smiled, a devilish plan forming in his head. “It’s all good. So, that means that you’re really okay with all of me?” he asked, placing a hand on his immense gut and giving the soft flesh a little jiggle.

Her eyes widened even more as her blush deepened, her gaze fixed on his blubbery middle. She sputtered wordlessly for a few seconds, and finally murmured a vaguely affirmative response.

“Good,” Robbie said, placing his arm around her. “’Cause there’s an awful lot of me, and it’s not going anywhere. Wanna watch some tv for a while? I’ll make some more chips.”

He got up, the couch groaning in relief, and made his way to the kitchen with a tiny grin on his face. He was pretty sure that he had her figured out now, and he was going to drive her crazy until she admitted it.
Old 06-16-2015, 03:03 PM   #16
loopytheone
Administrator

Piper didn’t know how much more of this she could handle. She glanced over at Robbie again as they watched some show about people with addictions to strange things and saw his hand resting on the mound of his corpulent belly, his fingers tapping out tiny jiggles in time with the dialogue. She felt her face heat up again as she watched his flab bounce, unable to look away. He turned to look at her with a smile as a commercial started.

“This is pretty crazy, huh?” he said, ignorant of the way her insides were melting with desire. “As big of an appetite as I have, I could never eat toilet paper, even if I’d have to go a whole hour without eating.” He patted his belly again, laughing, and Piper squirmed a bit, trying to keep her eyes on his face. “Speaking of eating, are you still hungry?”

She gaped at him. They’d just gone through two bags of chips with cheese melted on top of them, Robbie, of course, having eaten all but the tiny bit Piper was able to consume, and who knows how much he’d eaten before she’d arrived. “Oh, no thanks, I’m full,” she told him.

“Well, I’m still pretty hungry. Are you sure you don’t want anything? I’m going to heat up some pizza.”

“Nah, I’m pretty stuffed,” she said, blushing.

“Okay, suit yourself,” he said as he heaved himself up off the couch. Piper couldn’t help but stare at his wide, round backside as he retreated into the kitchen, loving the way his ass bulged out of his tight cargo pants and the way his even-tighter shirt hugged the rolls of blubber on his sides and back.

He returned a few minutes later and told her that the oven was still heating up, so she had some time to change her mind. “It’s really good pizza,” he promised her. “It’s from a shop downtown; I get it unbaked, a couple at a time, so I can make it at home and not have to worry about breaking their pathetic chairs.”

“You…you broke…their chairs?”

“Yeah,” he said matter-of-factly. “They’re pretty tiny. The last time Guy and I were there, I ended up with my big fat ass on the floor,” he laughed.

Piper started coughing, and desperately grabbed her glass of water. “I…I’m sorry…” she told him tentatively.

“Ah, it’s no big deal,” he responded, still laughing. “It’s something I expect, at my size. I’m pretty used to it. And it was hilarious, watching the people around me with their horrified expressions, like they’ve never seen a fat guy break something before.”

Piper doubted they’d ever seen someone that fat before, but certainly didn’t say it.

“Oh, there’s the oven timer. Be right back.”

Piper let out a huge breath as soon as Robbie was out of earshot and took another gulp of her water. Omigosh, he’s driving me crazy, she thought to herself, squeezing her eyes shut and opening them again. He has no idea…

Robbie returned to watch the next segment of the show, this one about a girl who was addicted to her houseplants and took them everywhere with her, while the pizza was baking. Again, his big hand rested on his big belly, drumming out jiggles across his massive form. And then he let out a little yawn and actually squeezed a big handful of his flesh through his shirt.

Piper nearly cried.

“Alright,” he said a little while later, placing the pizza down on the coffee table in front of them. “I brought you a plate just in case,” he told her, putting a white and blue paper plate in front of her. “You should just try a little bite. I’ll finish it if you don’t want it, I promise.”

Piper didn’t think he had to promise to finish it, for he immediately dug into the pizza with gusto, downing three slices in under a minute. She couldn’t help but stare at him out of the side of her vision as he ate, wondering just how much food it would take to make him actually full.

“Are you going to try some?” he asked.

“Uh, sh-sure,” she stuttered, grabbing a slice and taking a tiny bite. She had to admit, the pizza was delicious, but she was full from the chips, so after a few bites, she was done.

“How is it?” he inquired from around a mouthful of food.

“Oh, it’s really good,” she told him. “But I’m so full from the chips; I can’t eat anymore.”

“Okay,” Robbie said. He rose a bit and leaned over the coffee table to grab her slice, and Piper nearly cried out when his gigantic belly drooped right into the pan of pizza.

“Aw, crap,” he said, looking down at the saucy mess on his shirt. “I’ve got to stop doing that. I’ll be right back; I’m just going to change my shirt, okay?”

“O-o-okay,” Piper breathed, feeling her face flame.

But that was nothing compared to the way she felt when Robbie returned a minute later, clad in the tightest shirt she’d ever seen him in. He was absolutely stuffed into the fabric of the white t-shirt, which was pulled taut cross his entire torso. His round arms bulged out of the tiny sleeves, and the mounds of his chest were clearly displayed by the thin, tight fabric. And most ridiculous of all, his enormous belly swelled out far in front of him, with the hem of the shirt only coming to just below his deep belly button so that the entire bottom half of his huge, soft, thick belly roll was naked, gushing out over the waistband of his cargo pants.

“Sorry it’s a little small,” he said, grinning sheepishly as he stood before her. “Tomorrow’s laundry day.”

Piper let out a little whimper as she stared, her eyes glued to his massive, round form.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her, a strange expression on his face.

“N-n-n-nothing!”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded vigorously, still staring at him with wide eyes.

“Because it looks like you can’t take your eyes off my big, fat gut.”
Old 06-16-2015, 03:04 PM   #17
loopytheone
Administrator

Her eyes snapped up to his face, and he could see her terror at being found out at war with her desire for him. “Wh-wh-what?” she stuttered.

“I said,” he replied, “it looks like you can’t take your eyes off my big fat gut, and the way it’s hanging out of this tiny little shirt.”

“I…I don’t know…what you’re…what you’re talking ab-b-bout,” she responded, trying desperately to only look at his face and failing.

“You keep staring at my fat, Piper,” he told her. “You keep staring at all…this…fat.” He punctuated his words by grabbing a handful of the flab that was hanging free of his shirt and shaking it, sending waves of jiggles up and down his torso.

“No, I-I-I didn’t…I…I’m s-sorry…” she murmured before her words degenerated into incomprehensible babblings again.

“Why are you sorry?” he asked, moving slowly towards her. “I think you like it.” He stopped just in front of her so that his belly was level with her eyes. “Do you like my huge, soft body?”

He could see her swallow hard and hesitate, before letting out an almost imperceptible nod.

Robbie felt an intense pleasure course through his body at that, and he purposefully plunked his massive body down on the couch next to her, causing the springs and joints in the piece of furniture to scream in protest. Piper let out a little gasp, and he moved in to kiss her, feeling his huge belly squish into her lithe form. She returned his kiss passionately, her soft lips whispering over his mouth and neck as she clung to him, her hands gripping his plump arms. He kissed her back, devouring her with his lips and running his hands over her body. She’s so tiny, he thought, marveling as his fingers brushed the bare skin of her slim waist.

“Robbie…” she whispered, “I…”

“Shh,” he told her. He gently took one of her wrists from where it was resting on his arm and pulled it around to his gut, pressing her tiny hand deep into the yielding flesh of his belly and gripping it so that she was grabbing a big handful of his fat.

“Mmm,” she moaned, finally losing all inhibitions and eagerly grabbing his soft blubber with both hands, kneading and pulling the squishy flab and losing her hands deep in his folds.

Robbie instantly felt excitement course through his veins. This is what he’d wanted, he realized. He’d loved growing huge and round, but he also wanted someone else to love it, too. And her reactions were a pretty obvious indication that Piper loved it. She was exploring his huge gut with her hands, alternating between gently lifting his paunch and sinking her fingers deep into his flesh, squeezing roll after roll between her hands. He reached down to his belly and took a handful and shook it, sending his flesh into mad jiggles in her hands.

She moaned again and arched her back, and he leaned over her, squishing her slightly beneath his weight. She gasped and he pulled back, afraid that it had been too much for her, but she grabbed him and pulled him closer into her, kissing him hard. “That feels…so…good,” she murmured.

“You’re sure I’m not too heavy for you?”

“Never,” she breathed. “How…how much…”

“You want to know how much I weigh?” he asked, amused by the complete turnaround in her behavior. She’d gone from being barely able to look at his body without blushing to desperately wanting to know just how big he really was. “Why don’t you guess?”

Her eyes were sultry slits as she gazed at him, licking her lips. Still, she blushed. “Um…three seventy-five?”

“Pfft,” he scoffed. “Maybe a couple months ago.”

“You mean you’re…”

“Gaining?”

She nodded bashfully.

“Do you like that?”

She nodded again, and he could see her cheeks were bright pink.

“Yes, I’m getting even bigger, Piper. Much, much bigger. So guess again.”

“Three ninety?”

“Keep going,” he said, nuzzling her neck.

“Four…four hundred?” she squeaked.

“Getting closer.”

She moaned again. “Four ten?”

“How about I just tell you? Do you want to hear how huge I am, Piper? Do you want to hear just how enormously fat I’ve gotten?” He covered her mouth with kisses before letting her respond with another nod. “I weigh four hundred twenty-one pounds.”

“Oh my God,” she whispered, shuddering with desire.

He slipped his hands under the hem of her shirt and slowly started pulling it over her head, but she grabbed it and tore it off, tossing it to the floor. She eagerly went for his shirt, but had trouble maneuvering something so tight around his rotund body, so he helped her by pulling it over his head.

“Wow…” she breathed. “Robbie…you…you’re gorgeous…” She traced the wide overhand of his belly with her fingers, stopping every now and again between kisses to take a pinch of his fat.

Now it was his turn to blush. He’d never thought he’d ever hear anyone compliment the way he looked ever again, and here she was, telling him she thought he was gorgeous.

Piper noticed. “Is that a blush I see on your face?” she asked, giggling.

“Maybe,” he admitted. “I never…never thought that anyone would like the way I looked. I’m awfully glad that you do, though.”

“You’re so sexy, Robbie. I’ve thought that since the moment I first saw you, at the bar when I was doing karaoke.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” she admitted. “I just…I’m sorry about how silly I’ve been. I’ve just always been really shy, and I didn’t understand why I was attracted to something that was so different from what everyone else is attracted to; it kind of scared me a little. But it doesn’t scare me anymore. I think you’re stunning, and I just can’t get enough of you.”

Robbie gave her an understanding smile. “I get where you’re coming from. Imagine wanting to be a big fat blimp when all your friends are lifting weights and going on diets. I’m glad neither of us is scared anymore. And not only do I also think you’re stunning, but I think it’s pretty cute that you’re so shy. But don’t get me wrong, I like the way things have been going today. I think it’s good for you to not be shy once in a while,” he said, winking at her.

“Well I’m pretty sure I’m done being shy for today,” she told him as she pounced on him, pushing him back so that he was reclining on the couch. She climbed on top of him, looking gorgeous in her blue bra and jeans, and grabbed his belly and gave it a big, blubbery shake, groaning as his fat shook into her toned stomach. “God, you’re so huge,” she murmured, her eyes narrowed with lust.

Robbie felt his excitement stir throughout his body and center in his nether regions, and from the grin she gave him, he could tell that Piper felt it, too. She reached around and unhooked her bra, setting her small, round breasts free. He cupped them in his hands, gently squeezing them and teasing her nipples with his fingers as she continued to play with his gigantic belly. He let out a low moan of pleasure as she grabbed his blubber particularly hard.

“You like it like that?” she asked him, her voice low.

Robbie could only nod in response, his eyes closed in ecstasy. The feeling of her small hands sinking into his vast gut and squeezing huge handfuls was incredible, and was turning him on more than he’d thought it would.

“So you want to get fatter?” she inquired, slapping his belly and watching how long it jiggled without her touching it.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. “Yes,” he admitted. “I’ve been gaining on purpose since I started my junior year.”

“Mmm, I approve,” she told him as she stuck her finger inside his deep belly button and wiggled the flesh around it.

“I’ve never told anyone that before,” he confessed, “that I’ve been gaining on purpose. Everyone just thought I didn’t care. No one would understand.”

She gave him such a sweet smile then that his heart almost burst. “Well, I certainly understand your wanting more of such a hot, sexy, good thing. You wear it well, Robbie.”

He blushed then, and tried to sit up, but his gut, full of food and having relaxed the moment Piper began massaging it, had expanded to the point where he would have to do some serious maneuvering to get himself upright. Piper, seeing what he was trying to do, giggled a bit before gracefully hopping off his lap and grabbing his hands to try to pull him up. After some huffing and puffing, he was vertical again. He grabbed Piper and kissed her hard, and led her to his bedroom.

She climbed up onto his bed and, now face to face with him, wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him as Robbie fiddled with the button of her jeans. He’d managed to get them down to her knees when Piper said mischievously, “Your turn.” She lowered herself so that she was level with his belly, and began planting kisses all over his yielding flesh, still grabbing big handfuls and shaking them like Jell-O. She snuck her hands under the overhang of his gut and tried to lift the heavy roll as she searched for the button to his pants. He let her play for a few moments before reaching down to help her out.

“Hey,” she said, her pout evident in her voice.

“They’re too tight,” he told her. “I don’t think you’d have been able to undo them.”

“That’s pretty sexy,” she said, slipping her fingers between his skin and the fabric and forcing his pants down over his wide hips. She raised her eyebrow and grinned as she saw how excited he was.

He gently pushed her down on the bed and laid down next to her, causing the frame to shudder under his weight. She kicked off her pants and panties and laid waiting for him. Robbie situated himself at her side so that part of his belly was resting on top of her middle, and reached down between her legs and began stroking her, finding her skin hot and wet with anticipation. Piper moaned as he touched her, her eyes closing in delight as she shook his fat with her hands, the jiggling aiding his already incredible technique in driving her wild.

“You have no idea how amazing that feels,” she told him breathily. “I can’t believe how soft and enormous you are.”

He rose to his knees and straddled her then so that his gut was gushing out onto her upper thighs and abdomen from above. He took both sides of it in his hands and began to wobble it onto her, causing his whole body to ripple and shake her beneath him like crazy. From the way she was crying out and shivering, he knew that he was hitting the right spot, and kept jiggling his flab into her.

“Robbie!” she cried out, grabbing his gut hard and coming with such force that he felt her tiny body bucking into him, lifting his gut several inches into the air.

She gasped for air for a few seconds before pushing him down beside her and climbing on top of him. She had to lift up his massive belly roll to find his cock beneath it, but then she settled herself down on top of him with a contented sigh and a wicked look at Robbie as he gasped as he entered her. She felt so tight and warm and wet that he nearly lost it right then. She began grinding into him, letting his belly spill out into her lap and between her legs. He grabbed her hips and helped her along, loving the feeling of her small, lithe body dominating his massive, soft one. She gazed at him with a hungry look on her face.

“You feel so good, Robbie,” she whispered. “I love the way your belly hangs out over your waist and into me even when you’re laying down. You’ve gotten so fat, haven’t you?”

All Robbie could do was nod and moan as he felt himself begin to climax. She pushed him deeper into her and shook his fat with all her might as he came, and she did the same seconds later.

She collapsed on top of him, both of them breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. Piper looked down at him and gave him a soft, sweet smile before rolling off of him and curling up next to him, throwing her arm over his gigantic belly. He snuggled into her and pulled the blanket up over their naked forms.

“That,” Piper said after a few moments, “was awesome.”

Robbie laughed, sending his body into a wave of jiggles. “That’s an understatement,” he told her, turning his head to kiss her. He gazed at her happily, and she smiled back at him.

“I love you, Robbie.”

“I love you, Piper.”

The End

If you would like to leave a comment on this story, please create a Dimensions account and follow this link to the board where the story was originally posted.