Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-22-2015, 11:36 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default A BHM heads to the dance floor... (imagination exercise)

Letís say you are at a wedding, and youíve noticed a BHM, all dressed up in a suit. Dinner has been eaten and speeches survived, first and second dance duly taken care of and people start hitting the dance floor, but the BHM is sitting back, nursing a beer and chatting with some relatives.

Eventually the DJ puts on a crowd pleaser-- just for the sake of example letís say it is AC/DCís ďShook Me All Night Long,Ē since DJís seen to all agree that it is the designated saucy song to play at weddings-- and out of the corner of your eye you see the BHM get up and head toward the dance floor. Moments later you turn to look at him, and are happy with what you see.

Think about that moment, for a moment, try to see it in your mindís eye.

OK, now, describe it. Does he have his jacket on still, or has he shed it, and if he has shed it has that revealed belt or braces? Is his collar still buttoned up, is his tie on? How is he dancing? Does he have extravagant John Travolta like moves, is he an Elvis-ish hip swiveller? Doing a subtle two-step to the beat? Mostly working his arms and nodding his head? Or did he bypass the dance floor to go get another beer?

(Obviously FFA are invited to answer this--but not only FFA. Anyone who likes seeing a big guy looking good is welcome to give their vision of what that was)
Old 06-22-2015, 04:05 PM   #2
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wish this scenario had unfolded at the wedding I went to last weekend.

Jacket off sounds better to me; they look good but strike me as being somewhat hot and uncomfortable. Also, it's easier to appreciate a nice physique without. Shirt definitely unbuttoned at the collar, again for comfort reasons. I hate seeing people looking uncomfortable; and, if they happen to be in their element in buttoned-up formal attire, it's probably going to be a little hard for me to relate to them, since I'm not really the fancy type. Belt or braces--I don't care.

But do I have to admire him from afar on the dance floor? I'd rather we introduce ourselves to one another, sit close together, and enjoy some drinks and an interesting conversation. Maybe then he can ask me to dance, although there are probably other things I would rather be doing in fantasy-land.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 06:57 PM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is my imagination right? LOL

The temperature in the room has risen with all the dancing, so he's left the jacket on the back of his chair. It's revealed a belt that is slightly obscured by his tummy. His collar is opened, and the loosened tie hanging around his neck. He'd have finished his second beer...just enough to loosen his inhibitions and get him moving on the floor on his way to getting another.

I sincerely adore the swing era type music - and big guys seem to be able to pull it off because it requires more of a low, squatting, shuffling sort of move...that makes all their body move in the most delectable ways.

Note: By braces you mean suspenders, yeah? If so, and if he was dancing swing, he'd practically have to wear them. Too hot.

Last edited by Xyantha Reborn; 06-22-2015 at 06:58 PM. Reason: note
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:12 PM   #4
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
This is my imagination right? LOL

The temperature in the room has risen with all the dancing, so he's left the jacket on the back of his chair. It's revealed a belt that is slightly obscured by his tummy. His collar is opened, and the loosened tie hanging around his neck. He'd have finished his second beer...just enough to loosen his inhibitions and get him moving on the floor on his way to getting another.

I sincerely adore the swing era type music - and big guys seem to be able to pull it off because it requires more of a low, squatting, shuffling sort of move...that makes all their body move in the most delectable ways.

Note: By braces you mean suspenders, yeah? If so, and if he was dancing swing, he'd practically have to wear them. Too hot.
I love that you mentioned this--nothing wrong with AC/DC, but for some reason the soundtrack in my head featured the Brian Setzer orchestra.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:55 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about we split the difference, and go with Brian Setzer's previous musical life, and make it the "Stray Cat Strut"? lol
Old 06-23-2015, 07:07 AM   #6
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Done and done! Lol
Old 06-23-2015, 08:25 AM   #7
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

My inner eye steamy clip of the dancing BHM has a totally different - Balkan, Levantine - beat to it. Simply because that's the only place where I've seen a sizable portion of men, ever more so BHM, dance voluntarily and with zest.

From my observations the overwhelming majority of North/Western transatlantic men - North Americans, Brits, French, Germans, Central & Eastern Europeans - are notoriously dance shy. Exceptions: ironically the most Northern men of them all, being Scandinavians and those who frequent gay discotheques, no matter which nationality.

So think Zorba the Big Greek
(credits for the inspiration go to our Greek orthodox village priest, who most fortunately is a very gifted and enthusiastic BHM dancer) :

A twanging, infectious 9/8 beat, starting slow and getting faster. It's a warm night, no coats or ties. Our Big Zorba pours down his drink, goes up to the dance floor, rolling up his sleeves and undoing a third shirt button. He loosens his belt so his pants will slip a little further down, letting more love handle wobble over the waistband. A necessary measure to make the knee bending steps in the dance routine possible without split trousers.

He spreads his arms, making himself broad and wide, commanding the dance floor. He clicks his fingers to set the pace for the musicians and does a slow twirl, a wobble going through his belly. First onlookers - his friends from his table, some FFA - come to the sidelines of the dance floor, starting to cheer him on by clapping in rhythm. He starts to slowly go through an intricate back, forth and around pattern of steps in perfect timing to the music, a gradual swaying beginning to run through his ample flesh. His moves get a bit heavy and ungainly as he does figures in squatting and on bended knee, but as he rises again with a jump, we are rewarded with a big belly bounce that forces him to hang onto his pants for a moment.

The cadence of the music picks up, his dance step turns into a spring, his flab starts jiggling merrily as he heads off into the moves of a traditional circular dance. A waiter throws him a cloth napkin he catches and swings in time, to then pull the next dancer (in this case mostly the petite mayor's wife) onto the floor to dance with him.

They start out as a pair, he leading her confidently - head up, chin in the air - first with the napkin, then as they go faster and faster, in tighter and tighter circles, he takes her shoulder and she hangs onto his love handle. The increased speed lets his flesh wobble ecstatically, his moobs doing a little dance of their own, sweat starting to pour from his thick, bushy hair.

The crowd claps and cheers 'Oooppa!', he beams at them, waving for more dancers to join in. Which they do one by one, the dance circle becoming bigger and bigger, an abundant Dionysian vision leading the worshipers of music, dance, love and merriment.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 04:57 PM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

....you guys make this imagination thing seem so easy. I can imagine molecules and interactions but people? Not at all. And things are always so vague to me when I do imagine things, no details at all.

Doesn't help that weddings aren't really something I have experience of, I guess. Only wedding I've ever been to I was given £100 to attend because my dad was marrying some woman I've never seen/heard of in my life. My strongest memory is that there was really good tomato soup. Not really a situation I could imagine chatting to a new person at...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:00 PM   #9
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

My imagination almost exactly resembles Xyantha's.... although I would just like to add that he has his sleeves half rolled up as well. I don't know why a chunky forearm at the end of a rolled up sleeve is a thing with me but, it's a thing
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:11 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

I'm glad to see how many open collars and rolled up sleeves there are in these descriptions!
Old 06-29-2015, 08:13 PM   #11
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I would rep you, but I can't!

Chunky forearms are uberly hot. Also - collar rolled down a bit to expose the back of the neck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
My imagination almost exactly resembles Xyantha's.... although I would just like to add that he has his sleeves half rolled up as well. I don't know why a chunky forearm at the end of a rolled up sleeve is a thing with me but, it's a thing
Old 06-29-2015, 09:28 PM   #12
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like rolled up sleeves too! Not necessarily because I like fat forearms. I just like the style. I'll go with jacket off, tie off, collar loosened.

Except watching people dance often makes me feel awkward, like some weird extension of my own awkwardness. I don't think I'd be able to watch if he was bad, and I'd still be uncomfortable if he was really good. So I'd probably prefer to watch him hang back and nurse a beer and some cake More approachable that way too. I wouldn't mind maybe dancing together. I just can't stand dancing without a partner.