Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-07-2015, 11:42 AM   #26
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you pay for a bogo and try to make sure that the person is going to pay you back, and your sister teases you...and totally gets what "my" type is. Tall? Dark haired? Nope. Hes too skinny for you!! (This is just sisterly teasing by the way)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:11 PM   #27
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

It amazes me how many classes and jobs I had growing up in Detroit, MI and East Lansing, and had no (SS)BBW teachers, coworkers, and very few classmates. But it seems like as soon as I got married, I got a job with plenty. Go figure.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:46 PM   #28
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I first started dating my ex-wife, we were working at a restaurant that had a hors d'oeuvre table.At the end of the night the staff could eat the left overs. I don’t know how it started, but the girls working decided to have a competition for who could fit the most meatballs in their mouth.She was the BBW of the group.And sure enough she won with 7 in her mouth at once.Her checks where stretched to the max.And even a bit of the gravy the meatballs were in started coming out the edges of her mouth. She like everyone else thought it was funny so she was smiling too, even while the meatballs where in her mouth. I took it as a good sign.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:29 PM   #29
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

After arqueing with my wife she said to me:
"I wish you a slender, athletic gal with small breasts who wants to go jogging with you every day and eats vegetable only."

Like a curse!
Old 05-01-2015, 12:52 PM   #30
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
After arqueing with my wife she said to me:
"I wish you a slender, athletic gal with small breasts who wants to go jogging with you every day and eats vegetable only."

Like a curse!

Interesting. As it happens my wife got a gym membership, has been obsessively wearing a Fitbit, and will be running a 5K tomorrow. I tell her she's just not the girl I married (indeed she's about one third the girl I married).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:00 PM   #31
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thats hilarious, and does sound like a curse!!!

We were at the Keg and i snapped at my guy to stop eating (the couple next to us looked smug that i am telling my fatty of a guy to shut it) ...so he has room for desert Billy Miner Pie he has been complaining about for the last two years. He gets so excited he eats the apps and dinner than has no room for desert!!

When he complained he was already too full i told him i was going to force it down his throat - because he has been complaining about it TWO years. And, well, you know.

He starts laughing, then groans because it hurts his stomach to laugh when he is so full. I get all excited and tell him we should take it "to go". He snorts and tells me i wish....and so on with food flirtation.

The couple next two us looked sooo confused!!! Is she berating him? Or...?
Old 05-02-2015, 10:58 AM   #32
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know a lot of guys will have conversations about how attracted they are to strangers, but a lot of my friends go crazy. I was at a Brazilian Steakhouse in Albuquerque, and they looked around the whole place trying to find someone that was "Too Big" for me. They asked me for an hour.

Needless to say, they failed.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:46 AM   #33
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My supervisor put up a new sign on her desk, "Lord, if you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat"

My instant thoughts, "Lord, Ignore the first part."
Old 05-13-2015, 09:39 AM   #34
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

When this advertisin strategy makes you want to buy it!! Wveryone else was like "ew." And i was like "...must...purchase...that...cookie!"
Old 07-07-2015, 04:53 AM   #35
fuelingfire

My girlfriend and I were in the middle of bedroom activities two nights ago, when box spring bed broke.She was understandably horrified.I on the other hand, felt like I experienced a great life event.There are certain things in life you don’t forget, for me that will be one of them.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:18 AM   #36
Luv Gaining Ladies

Luv Gaining Ladies has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Interesting. As it happens my wife got a gym membership, has been obsessively wearing a Fitbit, and will be running a 5K tomorrow. I tell her she's just not the girl I married (indeed she's about one third the girl I married).
Tell me about it. My wife has lost almost 100 pounds. I get it; she has PCOS and heart problems and is trying to save her life. But damn did she look better heavier.

I know I can see a skinny woman walking right next to a big woman and won't give the skinny one a second chance. I was waiting in line for a waterslide yesterday and saw two women walking up to it next to each other. The big one got all my attention.
Luv Gaining Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 06:31 AM   #37
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Gaining Ladies View Post
Tell me about it. My wife has lost almost 100 pounds. I get it; she has PCOS and heart problems and is trying to save her life. But damn did she look better heavier.

I know I can see a skinny woman walking right next to a big woman and won't give the skinny one a second chance. I was waiting in line for a waterslide yesterday and saw two women walking up to it next to each other. The big one got all my attention.
If you are bi-sizual (local term I guess) then you are safe, otherwise you will suffer greatly.
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:07 PM   #38
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

When someone asks "Did you see how tight friend x's shirt is getting?"

And mentally you are like:

"Yes. I have noticed a distinct increase around the navel. The bottom most button is hugging under the lower curve of his stomach, while the one around his navel is pulled taut, creating a slight half moon of flesh to appear when he laughs. In addition, the button on his sternum has become a visible demarcation point to where the top of his belly is bowing away from his body. His chest has gotten softer as well, and when he slouches the fabric is caught between the upper curve of his stomach and his chest. Furthermore, when he leans forward a distinct area of softness can be noted behind his arm - "

Verbally:

"What? Oh, I guess. I haven't really noticed...."
Old 07-30-2015, 02:32 PM   #39
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL! (and, erm ..... yah)
Old 08-01-2015, 05:02 PM   #40
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
When someone asks "Did you see how tight friend x's shirt is getting?"

And mentally you are like:

"Yes. I have noticed a distinct increase around the navel. The bottom most button is hugging under the lower curve of his stomach, while the one around his navel is pulled taut, creating a slight half moon of flesh to appear when he laughs. In addition, the button on his sternum has become a visible demarcation point to where the top of his belly is bowing away from his body. His chest has gotten softer as well, and when he slouches the fabric is caught between the upper curve of his stomach and his chest. Furthermore, when he leans forward a distinct area of softness can be noted behind his arm - "

Verbally:

"What? Oh, I guess. I haven't really noticed...."
I'm upset that I am unable to give you naughty girl rep for this.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 06:17 PM   #41
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I'm upset that I am unable to give you naughty girl rep for this.....
Got her for you, and my first time giving "naughty girl" rep on behalf of someone else.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:40 PM   #42
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

LOL thanks to both of you
Old 08-14-2015, 07:04 PM   #43
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

You are in the middle of a role playing game and you are accused of trying to fatten the populace of said game...

...because you want to make THC infused kibble...

...and the other players' thesis is that I am doing it so the populace gets the nibbles and eat more and get fat...

I'm like COME ON!! I'm JUST trying to create a perfectly legal drug empire, not everything has to be about fattening up peeps! Not everything is related to my FA-ness!!

I tell ya....
Old 08-16-2015, 07:47 AM   #44
fuelingfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
You are in the middle of a role playing game and you are accused of trying to fatten the populace of said game...

...because you want to make THC infused kibble...

...and the other players' thesis is that I am doing it so the populace gets the nibbles and eat more and get fat...

I'm like COME ON!! I'm JUST trying to create a perfectly legal drug empire, not everything has to be about fattening up peeps! Not everything is related to my FA-ness!!

I tell ya....
But ya'know, if you have to make a perfectly legal drug empire and have the option of fattening people up, might as well.
Old 08-19-2015, 02:44 PM   #45
TriedForSize
TriedForSize

TriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My GF allowed me to dance with two of her friends not long back as they were both slim...
Old 10-15-2015, 05:22 AM   #46
fuelingfire

I saw this and thought of the FFAs at Dims.
Attached Images
File Type: png fatboyBoxes.png (509.7 KB, 450 views)
Old 11-16-2015, 11:22 AM   #47
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you are happy for your partner to spend a lot of money on new clothes, when it is because their old ones are too small

==========================================

My wife actually wanted to go shopping this weekend! (this pretty much never happens) Granted, it was kind of necessary, as we have a company Christmas party in a few weeks and all her dressy clothes currently fit in a way best appreciated by an FA, but she was pretty positive about the whole thing.

AND it paid off, she found a top in a style that really works for her, then found multiple skirts that could go with it and the two that she ended up buying were a size or two lower than what she'd been expecting (I guess a lot of skirts are a little more generous in the hip/thigh area, so it was more fitting them to her waist which is relatively smaller, or maybe it was just vanity sizing? ... whatever the reason, she was pleased).

So now she just needs to choose between the skirt that will get the "I love your outfit!" comments, and the one that makes me go all ga-ga because of the way it combines with the top to highlight her roller-coaster worth of curves.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:27 AM   #48
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Grats...i know the clothes war was one you had been waging a while. I am so glad she found some that makes her feel as great as she looks!
Old 02-02-2016, 12:14 PM   #49
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Your hubby vaguely bemoans being 180 at some point, and everyone looks at you.

When you blurt, "it isnt MY fault!" They laugh uproariously in your face and tell you it is.

And when you say "he could lose weight!" They all sagely shake their heads and deny it.

Ok, ok, ok, maybe a bit, but part if it was him, and part of it was his job feeding him crap. I cannot take all the credit!!!

(All of it with affectionate rolling of eyes, not mean).

Having your shit called on by friends is hilarious - but also not cool!
Old 02-02-2016, 02:31 PM   #50
Tad
mostly harmless

*Completely laughing at Xy* Friends that call us on our shit are the best kinds of friends!