Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-03-2015, 04:26 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Free-From Bake Blog!

I posted about this in the foodee board, but seeing as how not all of you go there I thought I'd post about it here too!

Basically, me and my sister are doing a free-from baking challenge based on the BBC program 'The Great British Bake Off' with the legends Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood! Every week we will try and bake a different item based on those being baked on the show but making it free from grain, gluten, wheat and dairy.

So if you are interested in following our progress or laughing at my inability to use basic kitchen implements properly, follow us here!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:26 PM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Love your gorgeous baking assistant

That looks like fun; are you just substituting random stuff in, in place of the excluded items?
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 01:22 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Love your gorgeous baking assistant

That looks like fun; are you just substituting random stuff in, in place of the excluded items?
Hehehe, thank you! She was a big help even if she did keep opening the door to poke her head in! =p

It was a lot of fun! Me and my sister are pretty experienced with free from baking so we know a lot of products for substituting in there. The main ones are Vitalite or Stork for butter, depending on the recipe (seriously, vitalite has a melting point of about 5 billion degrees or something, it is a nightmare!) and a grain-free flour. We also use things like arrowroot or xantham gum depending on the recipe. =3
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote