Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-16-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
ninja92

ninja92 has said some nice things
Default what should i expect?

I'm currently a chubby guy and open to being either a feeder or a feedee, and while I don't plan on gaining unless I find a feeder, I'm actually open to gaining to immobility. or even farther, if I find a feeder willing to take care of me when I reach a certain size. but I was wondering how many FFA's out there are actually interested in making an immobile feedee. is it fairly common? or is it "one in a million" type chances?
ninja92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:29 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The fact that you are willing to be a feeder or a feedee and that you don't want to gain weight at all without a feeder puts doubts into my mind as to how committed you would be to this even with a feeder. Are you sure this is something you have researched intensely and looked into the health, social and financial impacts of such a thing before deciding it is for you? I'm not a feeder but if I were I'd be wary of somebody who didn't seem to want to gain weight at all for themselves but only if they had a feeder. As in, it seems like some sort of fantasy situation for you rather than one you would be really invested in in reality for the rest of your life.

As for female feeders? There are some, sure. Are most FFA feeders? Nope. Same way that most FAs aren't. I personally don't know of any FFA that would want to feed somebody to immobility but then I don't tend to look around the sites that are catered to that. Have you tried Fantasy Feeder? And there is some sort of dating app for feeders, or so I've heard? You're much more likely to find somebody and get information about such things there.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:31 AM   #3
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja92 View Post
I'm currently a chubby guy and open to being either a feeder or a feedee, and while I don't plan on gaining unless I find a feeder, I'm actually open to gaining to immobility. or even farther, if I find a feeder willing to take care of me when I reach a certain size. but I was wondering how many FFA's out there are actually interested in making an immobile feedee. is it fairly common? or is it "one in a million" type chances?
To be honest, you're probably in the wrong place. I imagine you've heard of FantasyFeeder. That's closer to the audience you might be looking for.

Even garden variety FFAs aren't fairly common. If you're talking immobility, you need to find someone super into the feeding thing. Like, super into it. And, realistically, more-than-financially-secure and willing to devote a significant amount of time to indulging their fetish. If you just want to find someone who fantasizes about it, your chances aren't quite so bad. But you're unlikely to find someone willing to attempt it IRL, and it becomes even less likely if their personality or any other aspect of a typical human relationship matters to you.

ETA: Loopy snuck her post in while I was writing. I'm not trying to be redundant!
Old 08-17-2015, 09:50 AM   #4
ninja92

ninja92 has said some nice things

Well, one of the reasons I'm not gaining is because i cant afford the extra food on my own. And i don't know, maybe it is more of a fantasy, but i've thought about the downsides and while I'm not opposed to it in any way, i am interested in it.

And yes, i know of fantasy feeder, but i prefer the feabie community more. And if what amaranthine said is true, maybe it would be better to leave it as fantasy, things like personality are pretty important to me in a relationship.

I think this helped me, so thanks
ninja92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:38 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Look at it this way: what sort of person would be complicit in rendering their partner helpless to take care of themselves, earn a living, or perform most functions of being an adult human – and massively endanger their health in the process?

Personally I think it would take a degree of fetish, sociopathy, disassociation from reality, or plain willful ignorance that is probably beyond what most people would consider appropriate to a healthy relationship. Now, somebody who fantasizes with you about your immobility, appreciates seeing you have physical struggles due to your size, but all the same wants to see you healthy and functional, that could be a different story. It is the people who don’t have the mental brakes that stop them from going to extremes that I worry about.
Old 08-17-2015, 10:48 AM   #6
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Considering your latest post and the fact that you already mentioned liking the Feabie community, I'd say that could also be a good bet for you. At the moment it's a bit of a mixed bag, so [-but also just as a general principle-] I'd suggest just exchanging a few pleasantries before divulging all these interests. Test the waters a bit. But yeah, in terms of the very feeding-related fantasies + relatively good opportunity for other everyday interactions, Feabie sounds like a good fit for you.

...*Realises how obnoxiously alliterated I made all this *