Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-27-2015, 06:13 PM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Reddit FFA Ask Me Anything, a couple years old

Have you guys seen this? She could definitely be a Dimchick (maybe she is). Good sense of humor.

Quote:
This trepidation usually disappears when I pull down their trousers and suck their cock like I've none nothing but years of bitter cock famine.
Quote:
I'm a petite girl in my early 20s, and I love fat guys. People seem to find this very strange. They don't understand how or why. Well, I'm here to explain.
Ask me anything.
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comment...g_fat_men_ama/
Old 08-28-2015, 08:02 AM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some of that made me roll my eyes, but a few gave me a chuckle!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote