Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-15-2014, 05:47 AM   #126
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 11-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #127
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Hehehe I love this one!

How do I GIF? It won't work for me
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:19 PM   #128
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hesitated to post this because it probably comes down on the side of poor taste, but then I thought it couldn't be much worse than Lil BigginZ latest contribution.

(Lil BigginZ: my dad experienced almost the exact same thing accidentally when he took care of our family cat when my mom, brother, and I were away for a few days. The dumb thing ate some of that fake plastic grass that goes in kids' Easter baskets. )

Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure no kittens were actually harmed in the making of this gif, although there's not much I would put past Chuck Norris.

MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 04:13 PM   #129
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I hesitated to post this because it probably comes down on the side of poor taste, but then I thought it couldn't be much worse than Lil BigginZ latest contribution.

(Lil BigginZ: my dad experienced almost the exact same thing accidentally when he took care of our family cat when my mom, brother, and I were away for a few days. The dumb thing ate some of that fake plastic grass that goes in kids' Easter baskets. )

Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure no kittens were actually harmed in the making of this gif, although there's not much I would put past Chuck Norris.

Cats really are assholes who will eat anything! My cat would eat my shoe string so I had to hide my shoes otherwise they would be torn apart. Not to mention this same cat loved lettuce. I'd be eating a salad and she would swipe her grubby paws over my plate and steal a few leaves.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:46 AM   #130
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Crying.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #131
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Crying.
Wow.. that was a short movie. I can't rep you either.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:01 AM   #132
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Crying.
Also crying.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:50 PM   #133
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The woman in this gif was obviously taken by surprise, but I wonder if the ladies here would have reacted differently?

It kind of makes you wonder why he's riding public transportation without a shirt, though. And whether or not he's wearing pants.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:17 AM   #134
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's the character Randy from Trailer Park Boys. He never wears a shirt. He is also obsessed with cheeseburgers.

When my sister overeats she's often refers to her stomach as "Randy".

Hahaha

Quote:

The woman in this gif was obviously taken by surprise, but I wonder if the ladies here would have reacted differently?

It kind of makes you wonder why he's riding public transportation without a shirt, though. And whether or not he's wearing pants.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 03:26 PM   #135
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That's the character Randy from Trailer Park Boys. He never wears a shirt. He is also obsessed with cheeseburgers.

When my sister overeats she's often refers to her stomach as "Randy".

Hahaha
Thanks for the explanation, Surly! You're right; I'd never heard of Trailer Park Boys (I'm really lame when it comes to pop culture stuff. )

I actually thought he was kinda cute; but it's good to know this gif is based on a fictional character. The judgment of a guy who would ride around shirtless on public transit in real life would probably be somewhat questionable.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:47 PM   #136
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me walking home from the gym.
Attached Images
File Type: gif hA75C73CF.gif (429.9 KB, 78 views)
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:52 PM   #137
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bumo

Trip trip trippy....
Attached Images
File Type: gif tumblr_ntbrdb1DQe1u4iupgo1_500.gif (730.8 KB, 52 views)
Old 08-28-2015, 03:52 PM   #138
MsBrightside

Quote:
Trip trip trippy....
That is wild!

This one features Joe Biden, but I thought it fit better here than in Hyde Park because it's not really political.

Looks like somebody might have gotten lucky after the State of the Union!

Old 08-28-2015, 06:41 PM   #139
Surlysomething

Senior citizen creepiness. Haha

Quote:
That is wild!

This one features Joe Biden, but I thought it fit better here than in Hyde Park because it's not really political.

Old 08-28-2015, 09:02 PM   #140
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Trip trip trippy....
That really is trippy! lol I love it!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL! This is too funny! Player!
Old 08-29-2015, 09:39 AM   #141
MsBrightside

I also like this one. It's good to know there's someone out there that shares my dorky sense of humor:

part 2:

part 3:
Old 08-29-2015, 10:36 AM   #142
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I also like this one. It's good to know there's someone out there that shares my dorky sense of humor:
This is terrible and I love it!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 12:44 PM   #143
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That is wild!

I don't give much of a tinker's damn about politics, but I do love me some Biden. He's my hands-down favorite politician.
Old 08-29-2015, 02:52 PM   #144
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I don't give much of a tinker's damn about.....
*snipped*

You know someone is going to ask you to read this line for the Random Voice Messages thread right? You have the best lines!
Old 08-29-2015, 03:14 PM   #145
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:17 PM   #146
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Have some more!

BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote