Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #1
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Are pitchers athletes?

The debate rages in sporting circles; however, much like the fat man touchdown, who can hate on the fat man strikeout from the 6'2", listed at 320 pound pitcher for St. Thomas in the NAIA World Series?

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/30...orm-1707895149

Gaze upon his strikin' out glory!!!
TCUBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:07 PM   #2
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Of course they are.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:22 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...damn that guy is hot. I want to come up with some sort of clever baseball related pun but my mind is blank!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:51 AM   #4
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've heard of guys who played both baseball and football; generally they had running positions on the football team. Ben Ancheff looks like he could move from the pitcher's mound to the offensive line! Those thighs are awesome!!!
Old 06-03-2015, 11:12 AM   #5
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

He is hot.. and yes he can easily move to football.

To answer the original question, yes. Pitching is part of the sport. They may not run or hit as much as the other players, but they do require some kind of athletics to play the game. Agility, quick reflexes, etc.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:58 PM   #6
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Actually, it turns out that he was first in wrestling (285 pound class), then added football, then added baseball, in high school. So he moved from football to baseball! Lettering in three sports in high school is quite impressive at any size!

Still, part of me wonders how much weight he's put on since those 285 pound days in wrestling - I know the college lists him at 300, but he looks a lot, a LOT bigger on the pitcher's mound than in any of the news shots of him wrestling at 285. 320? 330?
Old 06-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #7
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Actually, it turns out that he was first in wrestling (285 pound class), then added football, then added baseball, in high school. So he moved from football to baseball! Lettering in three sports in high school is quite impressive at any size!

Still, part of me wonders how much weight he's put on since those 285 pound days in wrestling - I know the college lists him at 300, but he looks a lot, a LOT bigger on the pitcher's mound than in any of the news shots of him wrestling at 285. 320? 330?
I think it is because most of the baseball players are so small/thin. It makes him appear bigger..lol
Old 06-05-2015, 02:40 PM   #8
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I think it is because most of the baseball players are so small/thin. It makes him appear bigger..lol
I think he is definitely bigger that 300. My boyfriend is 5'10 330ish and looks smaller than this guy.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:44 PM   #9
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I think he is definitely bigger that 300. My boyfriend is 5'10 330ish and looks smaller than this guy.
I think he is bigger, but the smaller/thinner players around him make him seem bigger as well. He has to easily be 350.
Old 06-05-2015, 02:50 PM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wonder if his league has designated hitters, or whether he has to hit and bat, too? I don't know how nimble he'd be rounding the bases, but you'd think that when he connected with the ball solidly, it would travel well!

And I'd think he'd be close to poster-boy for what "muscle-chub" means?
Old 06-09-2015, 12:56 PM   #11
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I wonder if his league has designated hitters, or whether he has to hit and bat, too? I don't know how nimble he'd be rounding the bases, but you'd think that when he connected with the ball solidly, it would travel well!

And I'd think he'd be close to poster-boy for what "muscle-chub" means?
I wondered about his speed round the bases too - though if he hits it out of the ball park with those mighty arms and shoulders, his speed doesn't much matter!

Oddly enough, I was also thinking that 350 pounds would be a good possibility - that would make the size difference from his 'relatively lean' 285 wrestling days.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:40 PM   #12
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

I guess they must follow the same training as the other players.
I have similar discussions about archery. Many people think archery is a sedentary activity, but it's not true. You need an intense muscular training, mostly thought machines, stretching, elastic bands, weightlifting balance training and sometimes even short runs, crunches and pull-ups. Although, seeing Italian archers, you'd never tell.
They both are in sport, then they surely need to train as much as possible to keep up with the others, I think.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:28 AM   #13
fat hiker

Video of Ben Ancheff pitching:
and in this video, at the 24 second mark, we get to see him running/jogging:

Go big guy go!
Old 09-09-2015, 08:47 AM   #14
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Video of Ben Ancheff pitching:
and in this video, at the 24 second mark, we get to see him running/jogging

Go big guy go!
...I might have to watch these videos several times. For research.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:54 AM   #15
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
...I might have to watch these videos several times. For research.
Agreed. Ill help you form a second opinion....
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote