Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-15-2015, 04:30 PM   #1
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics
Default Those dark areas on SSBBW girls thighs

Know what I'm talking about? It's an erotic trigger for me.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:38 PM   #2
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol.. that is burning fro the thighs rubbing together... it is from friction...
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:47 PM   #3
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I especially recall it from this SSBBW I used to do girl on top 69 with. My goodness, was she hot! I came in her mouth a bunch of times.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 05:11 PM   #4
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Im gonna push those shudder-inducing images out of my head and just say, those dark spots may turn you on, but they are caused by years of painful friction!!! Nothing worse than looking cute in a summer dress, but feeling like delicate skin of your inner thighs being ripped, rubbed and irritated. ugh!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:51 AM   #5
HugeFan

HugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Acanthosis nigricans...not friction related, though a lot of people mistake it for that--that seems like an obvious explanation. Hyper pigmentation due usually to endocrine issues, often related to diabetes or some insulin imbalance.
HugeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 11:43 AM   #6
ciccialover

ciccialover has said some nice things

I was wondering what was thei origin...so a mix of diabetes and friction it seems...
ciccialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:07 AM   #7
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I get choked-up....just thinking about it:

Fired-up, a little bit...

Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:35 PM   #8
shadowedmorning

shadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot pics

Ha, I've always been so self-conscious of that. Learn something new every day!
Old 01-20-2015, 08:16 AM   #9
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowedmorning View Post
Ha, I've always been so self-conscious of that. Learn something new every day!
I'm right there with you.
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:05 PM   #10
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Perhaps some of you may benefit from having lotion rubbed onto your inner thighs. I volunteer to help!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:51 PM   #11
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love these lines too and always thought it was from friction. I've seen it lifting apron bellys as well when going down on mature ssbbws
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:18 PM   #12
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's often a symptom of insulin resistance. Before I cut my carbohydrate intake and got control of my type 2 diabetes, I had the dark skin patches on several parts of my body.