Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 04-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #76
swiggy3000

swiggy3000 has said some nice things

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 203 lbs

Chapter 49

Jess kicked a rock as he walked around Stars Hollow aimlessly. He tried to comfort himself by telling him that there was nothing he could have done, Rory Gilmore was gay and even if he was the greatest guy in the world it wouldn't have mattered. It still didn't help him any. All he could do now was hope that she was happy. He ended up in the center of town where they were cleaning up after Liz's wedding.

He eventually made his way back to Luke's where he found a note saying that he was spending the night with Lorelai. That suited him fine, he'd just open up in the morning and he'd be gone. Right now it still hurt too much to see Rory knowing that he could never be with her. Maybe in a year or two it would improve but for now he needed to head back to New York and think.

Rory and Paris ended up just getting some tacos, easy enough while making both of them feel better. Rory was able to control herself and ended up getting a manageable portion like Paris. It didn't exactly fill her up but it was better than nothing.

"Thanks for staying with me during all of this" Rory said smiling shyly. Paris touched her hand.

"Don't worry about it I'm just glad that you stayed with me instead of going with Prince Charming" she said still feeling a little awkward about what had happened tonight.

"Paris…don't worry about it. I like you and not Jess. I mean I like Jess but I like you more and in so many different ways" she said. Just then an idea popped into Rory's head.

"Hey Paris my mom's Inn is opening this weekend and how about you come and spend the night. We're doing a test run and how about you come. It'll be nothing to add you to the list" Rory suggested.

Paris's ears perked up at this. She didn't really want to go home. She knew that it would just be her parents fighting about something or another the entire time. At least until they went on separate vacations. She had been planning on visiting Rory a lot over the summer this would be a perfect way to start it.

"Sure I'd love to come. I mean my mom and dad won't care too much" she said rather sadly. Rory's heart went out to Paris; she knew how awful her parents could be.

"Well then it's a good thing that you're coming with me. I hope you don't mind spending a night on the floor or couch. I'd let you share my bed but well my mom likes coming in during the middle of the night sometimes and that would be awkward" Rory said. Paris chuckled.

"That will be fine" she said as she finished her meal.

The next day was spent loading up Rory's car; Paris called her parents and told her the situation. They were fine with it not that it really mattered too much to Paris. Any time away from her family was fine with her. Especially when she got to spend that time around Rory. They dropped her car off at her parents' house and then drove to Stars Hollow.

Paris felt at peace at the start of summer for the first time she could remember. Normally summer was hell for her. She loved school and it was something that took her away from her parents but the thought of having someone to spend summer with was just too exciting for her.

She watched Rory as she drove, she had shorts on and honestly they didn't flatter her figure. She watched the way that her thighs spread out across the seat so plump and chunky. She wanted to kiss them. Her shirt was riding up a little bit too showing off her belly. Paris really didn't care what Rory looked like she just wanted her. Even picturing her showing off abs of steel got Paris going.
Paris was able to barely contain herself while Rory was focusing on the air conditioning. Another downside of her weight gain was how hot it seemed to be right now. It was as hot day and she was sweating far too much for her liking. She felt a little bit gross while she drove far different than the sexy image that Paris had in her head.

Eventually they reached the house; Lorelai was out there to greet them although she seemed a bit taken aback when she noticed Paris.

"You didn't tell your mom that I was staying?" she asked.

"I didn't have time to call her. Don't worry she'll be fine with it" Rory said grunting a bit as she got out of the car.

"Paris…it's great to see you. How long will you be staying?" Lorelai said putting on her hostess face. She had been hoping to some
alone time with her daughter before the Dragonfly opened but it appeared that it would not be the case.

"Oh just for the weekend. I hope you don't mind I was hoping to see the Inn" she said being the polite little socialite that her parents had taught her to be.

"Sorry about this. I tried to call you but you didn't answer last night or this morning" Rory said.

Lorelai bit her lip. She knew she had a few missed calls but had been busy. She had been with Luke last night and this morning she had been working at the Dragonfly so she guessed that made sense.

"Don't worry about it. The more the merrier and I meant to call you back but I got distracted. Well what would you girls like to do for lunch?" she asked running her hand over her stomach.

"Mom…it's only eleven" Rory said trying to mask the fact that she was more than a little hungry herself.

"I'm not saying now. I'm saying when we're done unloading the car. It's my treat" Lorelai said. Okay she shouldn't really have been doing that but now that the Inn was done she'd hopefully have money coming in again. At least she wasn't bleeding money any more.

"Let's just order some pizza. We've done a lot of packing. That okay with you Paris?" Rory asked looking over at her.

"Pizza sounds great" Paris said.

"Good, and don't worry you'll have a great meal when the Dragonfly does the run through. I'm thinking two extra large pizzas. One with everything and one with pepperoni and cheesy bread" Lorelai said looking at Rory expecting nothing other than a yes.

Paris gave Rory a look that said that's not really healthy but it was the end of a successful semester at Yale and she wanted to celebrate so she just nodded yes.

"Great I'll order it" Lorelai said going inside to get the phone. Paris rolled her eyes at Rory as she went to help her unload the car.

"What?" Rory asked opening the trunk.

"You know you're breaking your diet" Paris said.

"Yeah well it's a time of celebration. I have all summer to get fit. Besides isn't that what people do? Change over the summer." Rory said.

"Just because one kid went to fat camp and some girl got boobs during high school doesn't mean it'll magically happen. You have to eat a little bit better"

"I know I know I'm just…look it's hard sometimes but you're right I can't do this. I just swear that my mom gets it in her head that I can still eat like I did in high school" she sighed.

"And look where that's gotten her" Paris said regretting the words as soon as they left her mouth. Rory gave her a look.

"Sorry. I just mean that well…look you're both bigger. I mean of course you still both look amazing I just know that you want to fit in a pair of skinny jeans next fall" she said trying to save herself.

"I know and thanks Paris. The fact that you care so much means a lot to me" she said smiling at her. Okay her ego had been hurt a little bit but Paris wasn't trying to be mean. She just misspoke sometimes.

Lorelai ordered the pizza and watched the girls start to unpack. Something was up, her mom senses were tingling. Nothing bad she didn't think but there was something going on between the two. Rory had been mentioning Paris more in their conversations but this seemed odd to her. Rory wouldn't just invite Paris like that. Something was up, she was sure of it but she didn't have the time or energy to focus on that. Once the first night at the Dragonfly went well then she'd snoop into her daughters' life a little bit.

They had unpacked Rory's car by the time that pizza had arrived. Rory and Lorelai both inhaled the pizza like crazy while Paris had a slice or two. She was pretty sure that they both would have eaten the equivalent of an extra large pizza had she not been there.
Lorelai leaned back on the sofa and patted her stomach. Alright I've got to get to the Inn. You girls play nice." Lorelai said smiling at them.

"Do you need our help at all?" Rory asked wanting to be sure that her mother didn't overextend herself.

"I'll be fine. You girls have been studying like crazy. Just be ready for tomorrow night" Lorelai said grabbing her keys. She didn't feel like walking to the Dragonfly today. Of course she was driving around a lot more these days. No reason to overexert herself after all.

So that left Rory and Paris alone with each other. "So you excited that your mom finally owns her own business?" Paris asked.

"Yeah I mean it's always been her dream. I'm just glad it's finally becoming a reality. I just hope it goes well" Rory said.

"Don't worry it'll do great. She seems like she knows what she's doing" Paris said.

"She does. Is there anything that you'd like to do here?" Rory asked.

"Well other than you…" Paris responded with a cheeky smile and Rory just rolled her eyes. "Seriously just being with you is fine just show me whatever you want to"

"Okay well at some point we'll have to go to Hartford. I mean I love Stars Hollow but I realize there's only so much to do here" Rory said. That brought Paris's heart some peace it meant that Rory was thinking all the way through the summer.

"That sounds great, let's just relax a little bit right now" Paris said inching her way closer to Rory and wrapping her hands around her bloated brunette's body.

"Hmm I think I'm going to like my mom being gone" Rory said and kissed Paris's lips.

They spent the rest of the afternoon next to each other. As the day wore on Rory got a little bit paranoid about her mom coming back so she kept one ear open just in case. Eventually Lorelai did come back and she discovered Rory and Paris lying around the couch like vegetables.

"I'm glad to see the two of you have moved" she said shaking her head.

"It's been a stressful week" Rory said and Paris nodded in agreement. Of course they had barely watched the TV, it hadn't even been on.

"How about Chinese for dinner?" Lorelai asked licking her lips and smiling, showing off her dimples and her doughy double chin. Rory was about to say yes but looked at Paris who was giving her a bit of a look.

"Maybe something healthy instead, I mean all of those sauces can't be good for us" Rory said going against her own body and taste buds. Lorelai looked a bit disappointed but quickly ran through things that they could get instead.

"Well how about this, you can get lettuce wraps and that's as good as a chicken salad that if we went to Luke's you'd just get" Lorelai said although the thought of going to Luke's suddenly appealed to her.

"How about we just go to Luke's then? I don't think I'll be able to resist an egg roll" Rory said and Lorelai nodded while Paris wanted to pull her into a hug. Maybe she was finally learning some self control.

Sadly that didn't go quite the way that Paris had hoped. It ended up being an 'If you give a moose a muffin' situation. They had walked to Luke's although Paris had to slow down her gait to allow the Gilmore's to keep up. Of course that also gave Rory the allusion that she was being somewhat healthy which meant that no matter how much Paris gave her looks, which Lorelai noticed and put away in her brain for later, Rory ended up ordering a burger with fries. It was without cheese and it came with mostly veggies but it wasn't what someone would call healthy.

Of course compared the meal that Lorelai got Rory looked like she was eating rabbit food. Her order had increased from a burger and fries to a burger, fries, and onion rings which Luke was more than happy to bring to her. Of course he still chided her for ordering such unhealthy food but there was nothing that he could do about it so he served her while ogling her.

About thirty minutes later both Gilmore girls were stuffed while Paris was at an acceptable level of full. Paris debated saying something but she had been on Rory's case all day and didn't want to come off as nagging her. If it kept up through the weekend then she'd say something. She really hoped she wouldn't have to say anything.

(Continued on next page of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-23-2014 at 02:38 AM.
swiggy3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #77
swiggy3000

Chapter 50

Tonight was finally the night that everyone had been waiting for. Lorelai knew that it was only a test run and everyone could be nice if they had any issues with the Dragonfly but that didn't make it any easier on her nerves. She wished that Luke could be here with her but he wouldn't be able to get there until later. Which she didn't mind, after all he ran his own business and he had been so great about helping her out, of course what they did in bed gave him points too.

So to calm her nerves she had her hand in bags of candy all throughout the day.

"Mom…stop that. You'll make yourself sick" Rory said. It had been the first time she had told her mother not to eat in a long while.

"I know…I'm just…I want this to go well. I don't want to fail. I mean what if…" Lorelai said rambling on.

"Deep breath, everything will be fine. You just need to remember that it's a test run. If something goes wrong then something goes wrong. You still have time to fix it before people can start reviewing you" Rory said nibbling on a little bit of chocolate herself.

"I know…okay I can do this. It's about time to get over there. Do you have to music?" Lorelai asked and Rory nodded her head.

"Then let's get going" Lorelai said.

"Go and get Paris" she added putting her shoes on.

Lorelai decided to go with a bright red dress for tonight. The only thing she didn't like about it was the size. When she bought it she had told herself that she was going to diet but it was Danish Day the next day and it had somehow slipped her mind. She debated going with flats but tonight was a special night, she'd just suffer with heels.

Rory had opted to go with something green. She had gone with black too much and was getting a little sick of it. Sure it was slimming but she just felt like that was all she wore now. Sure she didn't love her figure but everyone in Stars Hollow had seen her.

She was honestly surprised there wasn't a 'Rory Weight Watch' column in the newspaper. Still it was a bit easier going in and knowing that everyone would be looking at her no matter what she did. It actually felt like a weight was taken off her for the first time in a while. She opted for heels as well mostly because the night called for them and there was dinner so she wouldn't be walking around too much.

"Paris are you…" Rory started, she couldn't finish her thought. She was pretty sure that her jaw hit the floor.

"What do you think?" Paris asked showing off her black dress. It wasn't a little black dress, but it was its big sister. She was showing off cleavage but not too much and the hem of her dress was short but not too short. Honestly it was a little adult for Stars Hollow but Rory didn't give a damn about anyone else right now.

"So…your plan was to make sure that I didn't take my eyes off you?" Rory asked, she wanted to kiss Paris but with her mother so close she wasn't about to risk it. Paris chuckled at the comment.

"Well it was a special night, I thought this suited the occasion" Paris said doing a spin to show off. The dress showed off her butt perfectly, it actually made Rory a little self-conscious. She hadn't even bothered trying to get a rear view knowing hers would only end in disappointment. She forced those thoughts out of her head though. Tonight was supposed to be a happy night. She'd worry about how fat she looked tomorrow.

"Good call, we need to get going" Rory said her heart aching to be close to Paris but here in Stars Hollow they were just friends.

"Are you girls ready to…wow Paris who are you trying to impress tonight?" Lorelai asked. That looked like something she'd wear out not Paris. Paris blushed red.

"Well thanks and oh just in general. Might as well be a little bit bolder" she said shrugging and the three of them were off.

Jess knew that he should have gone back to New York by now but just because he knew it didn't mean that he had done it. He had just been lying around Luke's place all day. He just didn't feel like traveling. He had gone and tried to leave but he just wasn't in the mood. It wasn't like he needed to get back; being alone in a room was better than hanging out in his shit apartment. Maybe it was time to leave New York. He had some money saved up; it might be worth a try.

Just then Luke came up the stairs and looked at his nephew shaking his head. "So how long do you actually plan on staying here?" he asked.

Jess sighed and just shook his head.

"Don't worry I just…need a day to get everything together. I'm…I don't know. I just got surprised by something and it was kind of a punch to the gut" Jess admitted being honest with Luke.

Luke went from annoyed to concerned in no time flat. He knew that Lorelai would be waiting for him and he was already running a little bit late but he couldn't just leave Jess there depressed without at least trying to help him. Besides it's Jess, he probably doesn't want to talk about it. It'll be enough to just let him know that you're there, he told himself.

"What's wrong and what happened?" Luke asked, he went into the closet to at the very least grab his stuff.

Jess knew that Luke was dating Lorelai and that he'd probably tell her but he needed to get this off his chest and he felt like he had no one. Besides he wasn't going to give everything away. He just…he needed to talk to someone. True that wasn't his method in the past but he was hurting more than he thought about the entire thing.

"I…tried to talk to Rory" he said. Okay maybe that was all that he needed to say. After all that was the truth and even just saying that he was rejected would be painful enough.

Luke was seething inwardly. The last thing he wanted was Jess to mess with Rory again. His first instinct was to yell but that had never really worked with Jess before so Luke decided to try something a little different.

"And…what happened?" he asked simply while holding back his rage.

Jess just shook his head. "She rejected me…I was too late.

"Not that it mattered" he muttered, a little bitter that Rory didn't feel the same way about him as he did about her. Of course it's his own damn fault but then again they may have never worked out anyway.

Luke relaxed a little bit. At least Rory had some sense. Not that he was fully against Jess and Rory being together. He was just against it now when it was going to be impulsive. He just didn't see that working out for either of them.

"I'm sorry that happened to you Jess but did you think she'd have spent a year pining and waiting for you. Let me tell you there are a lot of good guys at Yale that'd give an arm to just have dinner with her" Luke said heading into the bathroom to get ready.

"Not that it would do them any good" Jess muttered a little louder than he had meant to.

"What?" Luke asked coming out of the bathroom without his shirt on.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked. Jess had a deer in the headlights kind of look to him. When he didn't say anything Luke continued to talk. "Is she dating someone now? Is that why she…didn't follow your lead?" he asked not wanting to say rejected.

"Yeah…you could say that" Jess said hanging his head. Luke felt pain for his nephew. He had felt that way many times when he saw Lorelai with someone else. He went and put on his undershirt quickly and went to pat him on the shoulder.

"I know it hurts now but…it'll get better. I know it doesn't seem like it but you'll find someone. It may not be Rory but it will be someone. Still I guess that explains why Rory has been acting strange at least when it comes to guys" Luke mused.

Jess just shook his head and chuckled. He really wanted to tell Luke that he was wrong but he had made a promise to Rory. So he just watched as Luke continued to get ready for the opening tonight.

"Hey Luke"

"Yeah?"

"Lorelai's a lucky woman and thanks. I know this isn't really your thing but thanks for talking with me. I feel better" Jess said. Luke smiled, if only he could have gotten through to him a year ago. Can't focus on the past though, he could only focus on the future.

"You know you can stay as long as you need but if you do you'll have to work in the diner again" he said and Jess shook his head no.

"I'll be fine I just needed a day or two" Jess said honestly and Luke nodded.

"I'm locking up; if you want to leave you know where the spare key is. I'll try not to wake you if I come back" Luke said and Jess just nodded at him.

The night ended up being a rousing success. There was a small issue with the doors but that was resolved before people got there. The dinner was amazing. Lorelai only wished that she could spend more of her time with Luke but he understood how it was to open a new place.

At the beginning of the night all eyes were on Paris and Rory. Rory because of her weight, people were looking for signs of any added pounds but they didn't see anything. Others were focused on Paris, this girl from Hartford who at apparently blossomed at Yale.

Eventually the dinner came to an end and while everyone else went to their rooms for the night Rory and Paris decided to walk around outside for a little bit. The needed some alone time and not just in a confined space. Besides it was a lovely night.

"I'm so glad that you came tonight" Rory said casually grabbing and holding onto Paris's hand.

"I'm glad I came too. I know that I would have missed you too much if I was home" Paris admitted. She bit her lip as they walked. Something was on her mind and she just needed to ask it even though she knew she probably wouldn't like the answer.

"Rory not that the last month or so hasn't been great but…when are we going to tell your mom. About us I mean" she said. Her heart was racing. She hadn't wanted to talk about this but she wanted an idea.

"I…don't know. It's not that I don't want her to know that I'm dating you. Honestly it's not that. It's more the fact that we're both…girls" Rory admitted. Paris could only nod her head at that.

"I know I guess I just…I like it being a secret but I don't want to have to sneak around. Like tonight I would have loved to have my hands all over you" she said.

"I know and soon. Sometime over the summer, probably the next month. We'll just have you come out here more and I'll visit you more and that'll at least get her used to the idea" Rory said and Paris gave her a look.

"Okay fine I know that nothing will really prepare her I just…want the Dragonfly to be in the clear and then we'll tell her, together" Rory said leaning in and kissing Paris. Her hands moving right to her ass.

"I've been wanting to do that all night" she said in a cheeky tone.

"Oh my god!" a voice screeched out and both Paris and Rory's hearts stopped.

Please Review

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-23-2014 at 02:47 AM.
Old 05-23-2014, 01:36 AM   #78
Britt Reid
Library Editor

Britt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBritt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Six new chapters definitely warrent a return of this classic to Recent Additions after a two year break. Enjoy

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-24-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Britt Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 03:20 AM   #79
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Are these actually recent or just the chapters that weren't posted here. Story looked dead on Curvage.

Anyway thank you.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:23 AM   #80
Britt Reid
Library Editor

Britt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBritt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The story on Curvage hasn't been updated in a long time; don't know if I would call that "dead" but certainly not active.

These chapters were discovered on a third site whose name I can't precisely recall at the moment. They were not precisely dated but I believe them to have been written at intervals spannong 2012-13.

I migrated them here and sent Swiggy an email inviting him to carry on. Let's hope he does.
Britt Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:22 PM   #81
swiggy3000

Weight: 184 lbs

Chapter 42

Both Lorelai and Rory slept into the late morning, they were in a full fledged food coma and rest was the only thing that would bring them out of it. They both woke up the next morning feeling groggy and still somewhat full. Rory was somewhat embarrassed at this; she had been working so hard to lose weight and had made herself look like a pig in front of her grandmother. She needed to fix this again.

Lorelai felt less embarrassed, after all the food was so good and why should it go to waste? As soon as she started her real diet she'd lose any extra weight in no time. Of course she kept half starting her diet, causing her to never get moving on it but that wasn't quite registering with her.

They met in the kitchen in the morning. Rory elected to eat an apple while Lorelai took out two packs of pop tarts and started eating. Rory looked at her mother with envy, she wanted to eat them but she knew that she couldn't. She needed to stay strong and find her will to lose weight again.

"Hey mom, I have an idea" Rory said and Lorelai looked up at her, mouth full of pop tart.

She swallowed it quick and hard. "And what would that be oh sweet daughter of mine?" she asked thinking that it would be something fun.

"Well I have some of the work out tapes that grandma gave me and I brought them with me just in case…" she said hinting at what she wanted. Lorelai looked at Rory like she had grown another head.

"I just think that it would be a good idea. It'll get us both started working out and if we do it together we can motivate each other" Rory explained.

Lorelai had to admit that it was a good idea. She hated the idea of sweating but she did want to look a bit better for Luke. Of course he said that he didn't care and found her beautiful but she'd be lying if she said that there wasn't a nagging feeling of doubt in her mind, since the relationship was still new.

She looked down and prodded her belly fat a little bit. Well it couldn't hurt and at least she would be trying to lose weight.

"That is a good idea, just let me put on some workout clothes and we can get started" she said heading upstairs and taking her pop tarts with her.

Lorelai's main issue and she knew it was that she didn't really have any workout clothes that fit. Not that she had that many to start with but all of her previous cute ones wouldn't fit her now. She thought she had bought some a little white back though for when she got really serious about losing weight.

It took about ten minutes of digging but she finally found a pair of spandex pants and a very cute t-shirt. Of course she could just wear sweats but if you're going to do something might as well look cute while doing it.

The main issue is that these clothes were meant to fit about fifteen to twenty pounds ago but they would stretch, so she was sure that she could squeeze herself into them. She was able to do it too but that didn't mean that it looked good. She could move around easy enough but they just happened to show off her big her rear end had gotten. Luckily no one was around to see so she could get away with it.

Rory was in the same pickle as her mother. Her pants fit but they were a bit too form fitting. Honestly she'd probably never go into the gym wearing those but that's what workout tapes were for. At least that way if she looked bad doing it or had some trouble keeping up she and her mom would be the only ones to see and while her mom did mock a bit she was never cruel about it like she knew others would be.

The tape was ready to go and Rory was doing some light stretches when Lorelai made her way down the stairs. "Alright let's get this over with" she huffed. Really and truly she didn't mind physical activity that much. After all she had been a fast and hard working maid for years but this wasn't work this was something she had to do during her personal time. Rory was actually lucky she wasn't kicking and screaming her way down the stairs.

Rory smiled, "Don't worry this isn't too bad. If grandma could do these I think we can do them no problem" she said bending over and hitting play. Lorelai had to admit that it was a bit unnerving seeing how big her daughter looked. After all she was basically a mini-her and if that's how Rory's butt looked…her own hands went to her butt. Maybe this was a great idea after all. She took a deep breath. "I'm ready" she said.

It actually started off pretty good. Sure the musical and visuals were cheesy and easy for Lorelai to mock but this was obviously a video meant for beginners, or so she thought. It was pretty easy to follow along and this might not be the worst thing that she did today. Rory on the other hand knew what was coming and was enjoying these last moments of peace while she could. Just because she had suggested it didn't mean that she really wanted to work out.

About ten minutes later both of them were hating life and breathing heavily. Rory was doing better than her mother. Of course she had gained some weight but she had done the exercises not THAT long ago. Still it was more difficult to keep up than the last time. Oh how she hated these extra pounds. Her face was red and her whole body was covered in sweat. She was also starting to feel tired, mostly because she had only eaten an apple for breakfast. Still she was attempting to power through it.

While Rory didn't look like she was following the tape correctly all the time, Lorelai looked like she was doing a whole different tape. The most exercise that her muscles had done in years was moving her body around and the occasional run or exercise class that Lorelai went to only once or twice before quitting.

As such her legs were quickly turning to jelly and she was only getting about half as much exercise as she was supposed to be getting. She was doing her best to keep up with Rory but the blonde woman on the tape had gone from 0 to 60 in what seemed like a nanosecond. Lorelai's face was beet red and she felt like she was about to pass out.

They were able to keep this up for fifteen minutes before Lorelai wobbled her way over to the sofa and sat down. Her heart was racing and her whole body felt like it was on fire. Rory felt like a bit of a break too and hit pause, she sat on the couch next to her mother, both of them feeling a great sense of relief from being off their feet.

"You're telling me that my mother did these?" Lorelai asked and Rory nodded.

"No wonder that woman was able to keep up with me all those years" Lorelai said, her heart racing.

"Come on, we have to get back to work" Rory said standing up; her legs were sore but not that sore. They needed to continue if they wanted results.

"Just a minute…can you get me water?" Lorelai asked and Rory nodded. Actually water sounded great right now. She went and got them both glasses of water and they chugged it down. Lorelai had to admit that it made her feel a bit better. She wouldn't have what she called a second wind but it was better than what she felt before.

Both of them were able to keep it up for another twenty minutes before they had to end it. Both of them were drenched in sweat and in pain. Rory smiled and Lorelai was trying to remember the last time she felt this sore.

"I think that actually went well. We didn't finish the tape but hey at least it's better than nothing" Rory said. "Can't you just feel that fat burning?" she asked.

"Honey, mommy feels something and it hurts" Lorelai whined as she massaged her thighs. She was mostly just massaging her fat and not her muscle but it still felt good.

"If you keep it up it gets easier. I used to be able to do all the tapes easy" she bragged. Lorelai just nodded not really listening. Lord her body hurt, was she really in that bad of shape? She looked at her stomach and legs, apparently she was.

They both ended up taking showers to get nice and clean for the day ahead. While she was getting ready Rory's mind wandered to Paris. She was mostly trying to sort through her feelings, did she really like girls? Or was this just a phase? After all her body had to be out of whack lately and she had mostly stuck with guys before. Maybe she was just broadening her horizons. Still she felt a bit odd thinking about Paris in this way. The way she looked over spring break came back to her and once again warmed her heart and stomach.

Meanwhile Lorelai was moving slowly upstairs while getting dressed. She was sitting on her bed and slowly trying to put her pants on and it was going as successful as her trying to cook. This time it wasn't because the pants were too tight she just didn't have the will to stand up or pull them up. Eventually she did get dressed and made her way downstairs to find Rory sitting on the couch in seemingly deep thought.

"You ready to go?" Lorelai asked and Rory jumped a bit. She had been thinking about Paris and other girls in general just to see if there was more there. There was a little bit, she'd be lying if she said that the thought of Janet in running shorts wasn't somewhat exciting. Although not as exciting as Paris.

"Oh yeah I'm ready to go" Rory said trying to sound casual and failing. Lorelai looked at her daughter but shrugged it off. Who didn't get lost in their thoughts every once in a while. Slowly the two of them started to make their way over to Luke's for a nice healthy lunch as Rory put it. That sounded awful to Lorelai but she had promised Rory that she'd eat healthy while she was around.

They went in and got a table right away and per usual Luke came right up to them. He was a little unsure how to act with Rory around, normally he would have given Lorelai a kiss but he wasn't sure that Rory really wanted to see it so he just leaned in and gave her a hug.

"Hey what can I get the two of you?" he asked.

"I'll have a turkey sandwich, only lettuce on it and a small fruit salad. Water to drink" Rory said. She would have loved to have something else, she was starving. An apple for breakfast didn't cut it.

Lorelai's stomach let out a rumble. It was hungry and wanted more than just health food. She really wanted some fries but that would just tempt Rory. Oh the sacrifices she had to make in life.

"I'll just have the same" Lorelai said smiling. Rory nodded in approval and Luke looked at her like she was crazy. He was actually somewhat happy about that. He had been hinting at her to eat healthier but it was just so un-Lorelai. He shrugged it off and wrote down the order.

"Sure thing, anything else?" he asked.

"A little bit of sugar from the best boyfriend ever" Lorelai said flirting heavily. Well that's all that Luke needed. He was still somewhat embarrassed but he leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek. The fact that Rory didn't look at them in disgust gave him a bit of confidence. Of course he had never been an outgoing kind of guy or one to show that kind of emotion.

He went and placed the order for them while the girls chatted for a bit. Eventually things died down enough so he could go and talk to them after he brought them their food.

"So what did you two do today?" he asked.

"Nothing much, we just exercised a bit" Rory said while nibbling on her salad.

"Yes, we did all the exercises that you hear and read about but we actually did them. I suppose that makes us amazing" Lorelai said.

"We did some aerobics for about an hour" Rory said. Okay it wasn't really an hour but it was close enough to count as one, even with breaks. They ate their lunch for a bit and then Rory went off to go and talk to Lane for a bit. It had been a while since they had been able to just talk.

"So how much fun did you really have exercising?" Luke asked.

Lorelai just laid her head on the table and let out a noise. Luke nodded.

"That's what I thought but hey at least it's good for you" he said. Lorelai snorted.

"Good for me? My legs hurt, I can barely move, and I got all sweaty. It was just too much, if it wasn't for Rory I would have quit after ten minutes" she said. Luke placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey at least you're doing it for her I mean losing weight is important to her" he said.

Lorelai sighed. "I know you're right but that doesn't mean that I love working out. Still I probably should do it more" she whined.

"Why?" Luke asked. He didn't want to have this conversation; he knew how dangerous it could and probably would be. It was better to act oblivious. Lorelai looked at Luke like he was crazy.

"Okay we're dating and we've known each other for years, you don't have to act sweet. I'm kinda…let's say fuller than last year" she said not wanting to call herself fat. Luke let out a sigh.

"Look I've told you before and I'll tell you again. I think you look amazing. Besides I never really liked you for your body, although it is amazing, I always liked you for just being you. Even if there was a time or two I wanted to strangle you" he said. Lorelai smiled at him.

"Aww thank you, you know exactly what to say. I'll thank you again when we're alone" she whispered into his ear and a sly smile appeared on her face. Lorelai still wanted to lose weight but she was no longer as concerned about it as she had been this morning. She'd just lose a pound or two a week and that would do it. No need for big adjustments. Just small steps right now and everything would be perfect again.

Please Review

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-28-2014 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 12:47 PM   #82
swiggy3000

Weight: 190 lbs

Chapter 43

Two and a half weeks had passed since Rory's weekend in Stars Hollow and things were still a little awkward around Paris. She had yet to tell anyone about her sexual feelings towards Paris and it was still bothering her. She just had no clue what to do about it. Her mind told her that she should just talk to Paris but she felt like she wasn't ready to take that step quite yet.

The downside was that instead of keeping up with the videos like she had promised herself she would, she ended up gorging more than she should have. She also continued to use going out for a meal as an excuse to go and spend more time with Paris.

Paris wasn't sure what she should do either. She had decided to end things between herself and Asher. It just wasn't right for her. She still had feelings for him but she needed time to be alone and feel things out between herself and Rory.

She was also doing her best to help Rory lose weight although it appeared to be pointless now. She'd drop little hints here and there while they ate and she'd often put a health show on to get her mind thinking but it only worked half the time. It was like she just couldn't stop eating and Paris was getting a little concerned.

Normally Paris could have cared less if her roommates chose to eat enough food a day to feed a third world nation, okay even she knew that was an exaggeration but still. However since she did actually kind of care about Rory more than the normal idiots she had to deal with she was concerned.

That was why Paris was just going to come out and talk to her tonight. Rory had months to lose weight and had proven that with a kick in the pants she could succeed. She had fallen off the wagon and Paris Geller was going to get her back on it. She was just waiting for her roommate to come back for a class and they'd talk to her about it. Janet had long since given up caring, she felt she had done all she could and was using Rory's new figure as a way to motivate herself.

Paris wasn't overly happy and once again wanted to pull Barbie's hair out but it was better to have her out of the way if she wasn't going all in on it.

Eventually Rory came back to the apartment, a cup of coffee in her hand. She was in a chipper mood and smiling. Oh Paris was going to hate doing this to her but it needed to be done. Enough was enough.

"Rory we need to talk" Paris said closing the door. This would be bad but this was real life not some TV show.

Rory's entire body broke out into a sweat. She wasn't sure what Paris wanted to talk about but this could be bad. At the same time though she was more than ready for it. Maybe they'd finally talk about Spring Break. She wasn't really ready for that but it was better than where they were at.

"What about?" Rory asked suddenly hoping it was stupid roommate stuff.

"Alright look I didn't want to talk to you about this but we have to go over it. Look we've basically ignored this issue long enough" she said taking a deep breath before continuing. Rory was sure what she was going to talk about now.

"There's no easy way to say this so I'll just say it. Rory you've started gaining weight again" Paris spat out as quick as she could.

Rory was taken aback by the sudden outburst. She sucked in her stomach a bit; she hadn't gained that much weight. Had she?

"Paris I realize this and I'm trying to lose it. You've seen me doing my workout tapes" Rory countered trying not to act hurt that the girl she secretly liked was calling her fat.

"Yes but then you and I will go out and eat, and it's not like you get salads" Paris shot back.

"Hey it's not like you haven't been affected by that too" she said pointing out Paris's curvier figure. That much was true, Paris had gained some weight but it was maybe 10 pounds at worst and it just made her look more womanly.

Paris rolled her eyes at Rory. "Rory this is about you and not me. I'm just worried about you" she said sincerely to her.

"Paris I'm fine, I'm still under 200 pounds. I can lose this in no time. Plus it's warming up I'll be more likely to go out now" Rory said. She was slowly softening Paris up.

"Fine but from now on when we go out you have to go and get a salad to eat or at least something low in fat" Paris said. She was still skeptical but she wanted to trust Rory. She really wanted to believe that Rory would be able to lose all of the weight, she still didn't but she'd give her one last chance.

"Paris why do you care so much about my weight? I mean, no offense but you've never really been someone to say something like this to me. I appreciate it but well…" Rory said trailing off.

Paris's heart rate started speeding up a bit. She felt her face blush and she wasn't quite sure how to explain it. So she just shrugged at Rory.

"Well you are my friend, best friend, and I just want you to be happy and healthy. I know how you've been trying to lose weight and I just want you to accomplish that goal" she said trying to stay casual. Rory's heart actually skipped a beat when she heard Paris talk. She had known Paris for the past few years and she never would have been this nice to Madeline or Louise. Of course they just might be a bit closer but still she couldn't imagine Paris ever saying something like this.

"Well thanks Paris, you're my…one of my best friends" she said touching Paris on the shoulder. She was just looking for an excuse to touch her. She also really wanted to say that Paris was her best friend but there was still Lane. Although they had been a little less close as of recently.

"I think I'm going to do one of my tapes and then how about we go out for dinner" Rory suggested. Paris smiled at her.

"You know that'd be great" she said happy that Rory was taking this so well. She knew how emotional Rory had been lately and hadn't wanted to get into a fight tonight. Hmmm maybe she could go and sit with Rory while she worked out.

Luke had ended up closing up the diner a little early tonight. Not overly so but he did want to spend some extra time with Lorelai and Caesar had to leave early. That was the one plus of owning your own business, you could close an hour early and the boss wouldn't care. Something he was happy about as he was between the sheets with Lorelai.

He was conflicted about Lorelai at the moment. On the one hand he did like her at this new weight. He thought that her body felt amazing during sex but he knew the possible health problems. Hell he nagged her a bit every time that she ended up getting anything greasy or sugary.

Still it felt amazing making love to her. They were both in the heat of the moment and clinging to each other. It felt amazing and soon enough they were lying next to each other in bed, cuddling. His strong, muscular arms holding her flabby body in them.

Lorelai couldn't believe how lucky she was to have Luke in her life. How had she been so dense all of those years? This was the best relationship she had in years and even better he didn't care that she was a little chubby. Hell Chris used to mock some of the bigger girls in school. She hadn't loved it but she kind of went along with it. She knew it wasn't right in retrospect but they were kids.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hmm you get a gold star tonight" she said stretching out a bit on the bed. Luke smiled and caressed her body.

"You weren't too bad yourself" he said.

"Thanks I've just felt off today. A bit sluggish, I don't know why" she said shrugging it off as her being stressed. Luke just had a tight smile on his face he had a pretty good idea why but he wasn't going to say anything.

But Lorelai had noticed that look on his face. "Oh, and what are you thinking about?" she asked him suspiciously.

Shit, Luke thought he really didn't want to say what he was thinking but he was trapped now. Well if you couldn't be honest with the person you cared about then what was the point? His father was always honest with his mother even if it got him in trouble on occasion but they were always able to work it out.

"Well…look and I don't mean this is any bad way. You know I love your body. Hell I love having you in my arms right now but fact is you may be a bit more tired because you've put on a little bit more weight" he said waiting for an onslaught of venom from her.

Lorelai just lay there steaming a little bit. She wanted to say that Luke was wrong that there was not where the problem was but she couldn't. She had weighed herself again this morning and found herself up to 216 pounds. She didn't think that a person could gain weight that fast but then she thought of all the food she had been eating and how she had barely worked out since that one time with Rory.

"I know you're right" she mumbled lying her head onto Luke's chest in a hope that he'd make her feel better.

"Sorry to ruin the mood but…well hey you know that I still love you right?" he asked her and Lorelai nodded her head.

"You love me cellulite and all?" she asked. She had no problem admitting that she had it. She hoped that he couldn't notice it while they got undressed but it was a little hard to miss. Luke reached his arm down to her leg and gave it a light squeeze.

"I love all of you. My only point is that it might be a little bit unhealthy. Your diet is finally catching up with you. I think you need to eat more fruit and get more vitamins. It might help you feel less tired" he suggested. Lorelai sighed.

"That's code for lose weight, right?" she asked playing with her belly flab a little bit. Luke looked like he could go back and forth on it because responding.

"Look, you could be 500 pounds and I'd still love you. I'm just saying that eating healthier would give you more energy but you know I certainly like the size of this" he said playfully grabbing her chest. Lorelai giggled.

"This isn't too bad either" he said grabbing her sizable rear end. He could have grabbed it a few times over given its new size.

"Hmm well you know you're not looking too bad yourself and don't worry I'll work harder on losing weight it's just so hard sometimes" Lorelai huffed and puffed like she had for the past couple of months when it came to her body.

"Hey you can do it just don't worry too much. It'll just make you eat more" Luke said. Lorelai was about to say that it wouldn't but she knew that was basically a lie.

"You know that sex burns calories" Lorelai said with a come hither stare. Oh yes Luke was ready for round two, he was glad that the mood wasn't ruined either.

"Okay…enough…that's…an hour" Rory huffed and puffed as she was about to sit down on the couch.

"That was only 45 minutes" Paris said back to her.

"It's close enough, I just have to get back into it" Rory said started to relax and let the cool air of the air conditioning take her away. Paris stared at her. She couldn't make Rory care, of course she could just be herself and she'd be able to get her to do it but this wasn't some high school puppy that she was trying to change. It was a person she actually liked the last thing she needed to be was her usual porcupine self.

"Fine, just try and get an hour in sometime this week" she said.

"Thanks mom" Rory was sarcastically. She wasn't in the best mood, her body hurt.

"Hey I'm just trying to help motivate you. If you're fine slowly growing bigger…" Paris trailed off. She could dish as well as she could take.

"Ugh fine, just let me shower and let's go and get some dinner. I'll get a salad I promise" Rory said. Of course a point that escaped her was that she'd get ranch dressing on the salad which would make her healthy salad into a caloric nightmare.

Still the fact that she could spend any time with Paris made her smile. The fact that Paris didn't just scream at her to work out and actually tried to be careful with how she said it meant the world to Rory. Maybe there was more to Spring Break after all.

Had she been Janet, Paris would have just shot some snide comments at her and smiled as she slowly fattened up. Instead she actually cared enough to bring it up with her. That had to mean something, right?

So Rory ended up dressing in her best looking clothes, and the ones that would show off her larger figure the best. She thought she looked awful with the added fat but at least in these clothes she looked good enough that she didn't hate looking at herself in the mirror.

It was a pair of jeans that hugged her curves without making them too big and a red top that showed off her valley of cleavage. She honestly never thought that she'd have a valley but look where life takes you. She got her purse and checked herself out nervously.

"I'm ready to go" Rory said feeling refreshed.

Paris's jaw nearly hit the ground. Lord Rory looked beautiful at the moment. She also made her look like a total slob. She'd just have to outdo her the next time. "Alright lets go" Paris said her heart racing at the thought of spending this time with Rory. Even if they were only friends.

Please Review

Last edited by Britt Reid; 06-01-2014 at 12:24 AM.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:33 PM   #83
swiggy3000

Chapter 44

Weight: 189 lbs

Rory sighed as she looked at the menu. She had never been a big salad eater before and even without her mom's influence she doubted that she would have been. She was really in the mood for something more savory. She tapped her foot on the floor and thought it over. A chicken salad with bacon bits and ranch sounded really good to her. Now that dinner had finally been decided upon she went back and looked over at Paris.

Paris had decided what she had wanted a while ago. She was also going to get a salad but with a nice vinaigrette and water to drink. She promised herself that she was going to support Rory in her endeavors to lose weight. Even if she really wanted some fries with dinner. She could do that when she wasn't with Rory. Beautiful, sweet Rory it was just nice being alone with her. Even in a restaurant full of people.

The waiter came and took their order leaving them alone to talk. Paris didn't say anything about Rory's order, she thought something a bit more plain would be better for her but she was eating a salad and that wasn't happening months ago.

"You're looking nice tonight" Paris said breaking the silence.

Rory blushed a little bit. Okay it was just Paris but a compliment was still a compliment, she could use a few more of those in her life right now.

"Thanks, you're looking good too. I'd give anything to be as slim as you" she said smiling sweetly back at her paying her a compliment back. Paris had to resist the urge to roll her eyes everything Rory talked about went back to weight nowadays.

"What?" Rory asked feeling a little bit insulted.

"Rory…you look fine. I mean yeah losing weight will help your health but when you're not trying to squeeze yourself into clothes two sizes too small you look fine" Paris said sincerely. Rory was a little bit hurt but she understood what Paris was saying. She did subconsciously suck in her stomach though. Might as well make herself look a little thinner.

Paris noticed this bit her lip. She was going to say that she should just let it go but no reason to accidentally insult her. After all a slim Rory would have been very nice but she had no problem with Rory at this size, except for the health risks long term. Still being a little heavy for a year wouldn't kill her, she just needed to lose the weight.

"So how are your classes going?" Rory asked trying to get onto another subject. That seemed to work as the rest of the dinner was spent discussing classes and other subjects. That seemed to ease Rory up a little bit and eventually Rory let her belly slacken onto her lap again. The both ate their salads while they talked. Neither felt that full from the salads but it was better than nothing.

"So that was…yummy" Rory said crossing her arms as they walked to the car. Her stomach rumbled a little bit, it was used to much larger meals than this.

"I know, I know, but just remember that once you get past a certain point your stomach will get used to it. I mean you've been gorging yourself for years" Paris said rather bluntly.

Rory gave her a look.

"I've seen how you and your mom eat" Paris countered.

"Point well taken," Rory conceded.

"I don't mean anything bad by it…you could just feed a third world country for a year what you eat in a week" Paris teased smiling coyly at her friend. Rory blushed with embarrassment at that, but once again it was true.

"Hey at least I don't have 50 people plotting revenge against me at once," Rory said a bit harsher than she meant it. She knew that Paris was just playing around with her but it wasn't like she wasn't sensitive about her weight. Paris shot back a tight smile; she knew it was true too.

"How about we stop before someone's feelings really get hurt?" she proposed and Rory nodded in agreement.

"That's probably a good idea. The last thing we need is another cold war. We don't want Yale to be like Chilton" Rory said.

"Hey it wasn't all bad; I mean okay getting into a sword fight with you might have not been my best moment…" Paris parried.

"Not your best? Can you name a worse moment?" Rory asked once again wondering why in the world they needed to learn how to fence.

"Okay but admit it, I had you scared for a little Gilmore…" she said remembering how confused and little bit scared Rory looked.

"You did, I'm glad that didn't ruin our friendship though" Rory admitted to her. True Paris may have not been her first choice for a roommate but there were a lot worse people that she could have. Such as Janet, she was pretty but Rory was sure that she wouldn't be able to survive sharing a room with the lithe runner.

It warmed Paris's heart to hear Rory say that. At the very least Rory liked her and sure she may never like her in a deeper way but it was still better than nothing. At the very least she could always be friends with Rory. Although she wasn't sure that she could handle being just that. She'd cross that bridge when she came to it though.

"I'm feeling like something sweet for dessert" Rory said just putting it out there. Normally Paris would have shut her down but crap, that salad didn't exactly fill her up and her sweet tooth was shouting at her too.

"Fine but we're going for a walk tonight" she said. Honestly she just wanted to spend more time with Rory and hey it was an excuse to burn some calories.

Unfortunately it didn't go as planned. They went and got some ice cream but they ended up only walking a little bit before the idea of watching a movie came up. So instead of burning off all those calories they ended up just sitting around all night. Which Rory didn't have too much of a problem with considering she only had a salad for dinner. How many calories could a medium cone of ice cream really have?

During the week Rory hadn't exactly kept her promise of working out an hour every day. Between classes and life she was able to find sometime but only about fifteen to thirty minutes. Paris was also busy and wasn't able to babysit Rory and watch everything that she ate. Needless to say that her diet wasn't making as many improvements as it could have.

Still Rory did have some extra motivation for helping her watch what she ate. The weather was slowly yet surely getting warmer. Over the winter it was easy for her to bundle up and wear baggy clothes that could conceal her weight gain. However as the temperature rose those layers came off and it became hard to ignore the fact that she was bulging out of her clothes. Which only made her feel worse about herself.

"Ugh…I'm so fat" she whined and collapsed onto the bed one afternoon. Paris was sitting on her bed reading and looked up to see Rory's shirt riding up. Sure her skin had a few stretch marks but she didn't look bad, kind of cute. She just wished that she had a better gauge on how Rory felt.

"What's wrong?" Paris asked knowing full well she was about to get a Gilmore rant. Well at least she looked cute while babbling.

"Being fat sucks it just sucks. All my clothes are tight; my jeans leave permanent red marks on my skin. At least once a day some guy makes a mention about the junk in my trunk. Which by the way ewww. I'm sweating more and it's disgusting and let me tell you running to class with all of this…not so easy. I can see why some girls hate big boobs" she said clutching onto a pillow for dear life.

"Hey don't worry about it, just…focus on losing weight and you'll be fine. I promise," Paris said putting down her book and going over to Rory's bed to comfort her. She rubbed her back a little bit.

"I'm just frustrated with everything…I keep trying to lose weight and it just won't come off," she said grumbling.

"Well…have you really been eating healthier these past few weeks? And exercising?" Paris asked her giving her a little bit of tough love. She found it amazing that someone as disciplined as Rory when it came to studying could be so lax with her fitness. Then again she had never seen Rory exercise in her three years at Chilton.

"I guess…I haven't been that good but I haven't been that bad either" Rory said defending herself.

"Well then you have a choice to make, you can either be in the middle and see what happens or you can work hard and be slim by next semester," she said putting her hand on top of Rory's casually. She didn't even realize she was doing it; she just wanted to make her friend feel better.

The words annoyed Rory but her touch made Rory feel that much better. "I'm sorry. I know I complain about this a lot but I just can't help but feel depressed about this. I can't believe what I've done to myself and it just…I just wish I could go back in time and stop this. I'm glad you're not sick of me though. I know I'm bitching a lot it's just…this is all new to me" she said.

"Well you have to accept that this is mostly your fault. I mean yeah your mom has some influence on you but you're an adult and heck you can go and get fit. You just need some willpower. Although I think you look cute with those chubby cheeks" she said trying to lighten the mood.

Rory turned her head at her showing off her very large double chin. She looked at Paris for any sign of malice or mean teasing but instead it was just friendly joking. She couldn't blame Paris for trying to lighten the mood. She was great to talk to and always there for her. Not overly so but if it was really important she'd make the time.

"I'm going to go and take a shower" Rory said standing up and moving away from Paris.

"Thanks for talking to me, it really means a lot to me" Rory said smiling at her and heading into the bathroom.

Paris hit her fist onto the bed. She felt that she had missed a great chance but she still wasn't sure. There was still some time left in the semester and she didn't want things to be weird between the two of them. Still her heart was telling her to just talk to Rory and that things would work out.

Rory meanwhile was debating getting on the scale again. What was the point? She knew that she wouldn't like it but screw it; she had to see what the damage was. She took a deep breath and stepped onto the scale. She kept her eyes closed for a few minutes before looking down over her breasts and belly.

203 pounds, it seemed like such a big number to her. What was the point? She just didn't have the will power. She was deflated and just hated herself and her body. What was the point of working out like Paris said? Sure she had lost weight but that was a long time ago and her body just seemed to be sucking up every extra calorie that met her lips.

Still she wasn't going to lie she didn't look too bad overall. Her face had entered a phase where the fat was very pleasing. Sure she wished that her neck wasn't blocked off by her permanent double chin but she thought she still looked cute when she smiled.

Her breasts hated her though. They were really beginning to sag thanks to the excess fat. So much so that her bras were very uncomfortable to wear. She touched them lifted them up a little bit. Well she could always start wearing low cut tops to attract guys. Although that really didn't seem as pleasing to her. Guys have cheated on her when they said they liked her, mocked her weight gain, or just flat out made perverted comments to her. Lord guys sucked.

She looked at her arms in disgust, she wouldn't call them old lady arms but there was way too much jiggle there for her. She looked down at her fingers. She wouldn't call them sausages but gone were the bony fingers she had once possessed.

Her waistline had slowed its growth with the latest weight gain. Her stomach was flabby and gravity was beginning to move the excess lard further south. Her love handles had grown so large that she doubted she could wear pants that would hide them.

Once again her lower body showed off where most of her gluttony had gone. She turned around in the mirror and once again she wondered why she tortured herself like this. She had a fat ass; there was no debate about that. Normally she would have once again gone for J-Lo but now she was in an 'I hate all guys' mood. Although there was no doubt that her ass was flabbier than J-Lo's.

She thought back to some old pictures that she kept around and how tiny she was when they were taken. It was just so frustrating, how could her body have changed in such a small amount of time? She was feeling so down that she had instead decided to take a nice warm bath to clear her head, then get some dinner, and study.

Her bath gave her some time to think about life. Well it really could be worse, she was still healthy. Her mom loved her, heck her inn was opening up in a few weeks. There was plenty to be happy about there. That didn't mean that this wasn't a problem. She still felt a little bit better about the large picture. Of course then she got out of the tub and realized just how little water was in there, at least in comparison to before she had gained weight.

Did nothing remind her about her weight gain? She took a look in the mirror and apparently she couldn't even look to the left without being reminded of it. It was time to get down to business again. Oh how fun school was.

Please Review

Last edited by Britt Reid; 06-01-2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:35 PM   #84
ramka92110

ramka92110 has said some nice things

Truly an incredible story here, one of my favourite As a french, i had no problem to read it at all,
I will post a review in the near future i hope
Can't wait to see more of your incredible work here
Have a nice day, and sorry for the long post
ramka92110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:12 PM   #85
ookamimaster

ookamimaster has said some nice things

...I thought there was an update. *tears up* You're killing me here Swiggy...
ookamimaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:31 PM   #86
swiggy3000

Chapter 45

Emily was sitting at home with a glass of wine in her hand mulling over what to do about her girls. Richard was away on business, he always seemed to be gone these days. Oh well it wasn't like she didn't have the DAR and her hobbies during the days. It was just times like this that occasionally left her lonely but she knew what she was signing up for when she married him.

At any rate she had been able to hold her tongue on both of the girls lately but it was becoming harder and harder to do that. At the last Friday Night Dinner it was obvious that Rory was above 200 pounds and she didn't even want to think about how large Lorelai had gotten. At least Rory seemed unhappy about her weight gain. Lorelai was acting as if nothing had happened.

Didn't her daughter realize how bad she looked? How unhealthy she was? Rory realized it but she just couldn't keep her greedy mouth away from food. She knew that she shouldn't think that way but really back in her day the biggest girls were gluttons that couldn't control themselves and now her daughter and granddaughter were just like those girls.

Not that she'd fault either for a little weight gain, especially Lorelai. She herself knew that it was very unlikely she'd be able to fit into her wedding dress but she was older and she had that excuse. She sighed and rubbed her temples, she had been direct, she had ignored it, and she had even dropped hints nothing seemed to work. She was running out of ideas, the only thing she thought would get their attention would be to stop paying for Yale. That was out of the question, she'd rather had a well educated plump granddaughter than a skinny idiot.

She just needed to come up with something clever. She had been able to do it before and she could do it again. She just needed to come up with something and that's when it hit her. It would be perfect she'd just need to be clever about this. She went over to her address book and started looking up numbers; it was time to put this plan into action.

Meanwhile in Star Hollow Sookie St. James was thinking things over. She couldn't believe how much her life had changed in a year. She was essentially unemployed last year and had to cater parties to try to stay afloat while they opened the Dragonfly. She was a mother now too and overall she was very happy with her life.

She also couldn't help but notice how Lorelai had changed too. She herself hadn't said anything but it was impossible not to notice her friend getting larger. Something she was not fully against. After all when people looked at them Lorelai was the skinny, pretty one while Sookie knew that she looked good she just didn't get the attention that Lorelai seemed to get.

She'd also be lying if she said that Lorelai didn't look better with the added weight but at the rate that Lorelai seemed to be plumping up it might not be too long before she was the fat one. It was weird though, she had expected both Lorelai and Rory to stay skinny forever.

Honestly there was always a part of her that was jealous of them. Here she was a woman who loved to cook and she couldn't stay tiny but they could eat the worst food ever and they could stay just perfect. She had never been that tiny in her life, at least not that she could remember.

The thing she found odd though was Lorelai's reaction. Maybe it was dating Luke or maybe she truly was on crack but she didn't seem that upset about her. Sure she'd come in and complain about tight clothes and even when she tried to casually bring it up at their meetings she seemed not to care and just shoveled more baked goods into her mouth.

She hadn't even mentioned going on a diet, Sookie had no clue what to make of it except that now Michel was truly the skinny one of the bunch. Something that he would not bring up, he teased them a bit but he wasn't foolish enough to test Lorelai's limits with that.

Sookie wondered how much bigger the two of them would get. Lorelai would often talk to her about her daughter's weight problems while happily munching on a fattening muffin. Once again Sookie had heard the rumors and seen Rory, it was official both of them were two bottom heavy females. Honestly she felt that both of them looked good. She just wished for Rory's sake that she'd be a little happier but she just seemed to be frustrated about not losing weight.

She wished that there was some way that she could help her but as of now nothing was coming to mind. She'd have to take some time and think this over but right now she had a baby to take care of.

Meanwhile Lorelai was swearing quite loudly as she tried to get a pair of jeans buttoned. Normally something she wouldn't try to do, Luke had to work tonight and there was no date planned but like an idiot she had to go and step on the scale. She of course knew that over the course of the last month that her clothes were getting tighter, so while Rory was gaining Lorelai was also gaining and she had to check out the damage. 232 pounds, it's true what they say when your metabolism goes it just goes.

Of course she was also eating more than ever since she started dating Luke and while running around with stuff at the Dragonfly could be stressful the fact was that she was sitting a lot more while going over stuff. That also meant that she was wearing sweats a lot more and right now she was missing the comfort of an elastic waistband.

So here she was in clad in only a bra and jeans once again looking over the damage that her gluttonous lifestyle gave her. Like Rory the beauty of her face only seemed to be enhanced by the weight gain, unless you were a magazine editor. In fact it made her look a little bit younger than before, so that was always nice. Her breasts had once again grown but sadly this made them sag too much for her liking when free of the confines of her bra. Aging did have its disadvantages.

Her waistline currently looked larger than it really was thanks to the muffin top effect. Even with Lorelai sucking in her stomach there was a generous bit of overhang. Which Lorelai felt was the real reason why she couldn't get her jeans buttoned, ignoring fact that her more than generous backside took up more of the jeans than it should.

It was actually a miracle that she had gotten them on that far given the plumpness of her thighs that made the denim around them look more like a sausage casing than actual pants.

"Come on Lore…you can do this…they're fucking tight but you can do it" she said sucking everything in as best she could and somehow someway found a way to button them. A smile appeared on her red, sweaty, and chubby cheeks. That was the best workout she had in ages. Checking herself out in the mirror the muffin top was a bit ugly, the pants were too tight, but they were buttoned. She could delay buying new ones for a while. She just needed a baggy shirt to go over it.

Licking her lips she thought that maybe a little trick to Luke's was in order. After all she had tried so hard to see if her new favorite jeans still fit after the weight gain. Might as well put them to good use, sure she was bursting at the seams but one meal wouldn't make that much of a difference.

She bent over to pick up a cute low cut top that would show off her cleavage. Of course she'd only open up her coat for Luke to see them. As she bent she heard a loud, strange sound and instantly stood up to see what it was. She didn't see anything but after a minute she began to feel cold air where she shouldn't have.

She brought her hands back to her rear end and yep she had split the seam of her pants. Well at least they felt a little more comfortable now. Her already red face turned about as deep a red as it could as she unbuttoned and removed the jeans.

"Shit…" she muttered, that was a mood killer. No Luke's tonight, she knew that she had to start eating healthier. Luke said that he didn't mind her shape but there was a nagging voice that told her that all men had a limit when it came to size. Fat enough to split pants you had just bought a few months ago, that might be the beginning of the limit. She was so disgusted that she didn't feel like trying on another pair.

Instead she grabbed a comfy pair of sweats, threw on a t-shirt, and grabbed her computer. She didn't feel like going to the mall, so might as well look for some good deals online. She could go and bother Luke later. The only flaw in her plan was the lack of food that her stomach was reminding her about. Well a medium meat lover's pizza with cheese bread and a cannoli wouldn't kill her. It was less than she had been eating lately. She'd just call up Luke and have him come over. She was pretty sure that her bra would show off her breasts just as well. She really needed the comfort, first from pizza, and then Luke.

Meanwhile Rory was spending her night trying something new to stop her food cravings, gum. She was surprised that she hadn't thought of it before, gum was low in calories and would give her the taste that she needed. Of course she would like a burger and fries flavor but strawberry was better than nothing.

It wasn't exactly working as she was already halfway through the pack that she had bought today but it at least added something sweet to her life. The issue was that her taste glands were still craving something savory or fatty. Just thinking about a nice greasy burger with melted cheese and steaming fries straight from the fryer was driving her insane. She spit out her gum and started sipping on her coffee.

She knew that she should have been doing this month's ago but now with Paris looking over her shoulder it was annoying and stressful. In fact everything was stressful at the moment. Finals were only two weeks away, the opening of the Dragonfly the week after, and this diet going on. It was just too much for her. Plus there was the elephant in the room that just wouldn't go away no matter how hard Rory tried to, Paris.

Rory couldn't help but have her eyes linger on Paris while she was getting undressed or wearing something 'sexy'. The most exciting part of the day was watching her take her shirt off and getting a sight of those big, lovely breasts. Part of Rory felt like this was wrong, she was a girl and she was supposed to focus on guys when they undressed not Paris.

But the logical side of her mind told her that there really was nothing wrong with it, it was college you were supposed to…experiment like they had over Spring Break. Even if it felt like more to her she'd just stay focused and try not to picture her in a thong. She was really starting to sweat a little bit as Paris came in.

"Is everyone on this campus except for us, idiots?" Paris asked letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Apparently" Rory said getting herself another piece of gum to try and destroy the cravings she was having.

"I mean…you tell one professor that his theory is wrong and suddenly you're Martin Luther" Paris said shaking her head looking at Rory who currently had her back to her. She couldn't help but smile as she looked at her. So what if her ass was a few pounds away from being too big for that tiny chair, she was amazing. She just wished that she could tell her that.

Rory turned around and looked at Paris like she was crazy before just shaking her head at her. "I told you to watch out for that. Anyway what do you have to do tonight?" Rory asked.

"Same as you study study and oh yeah I have to study" she said taking her books out.

"Want to go and get something to eat?" Rory asked her.

"I guess so, eating is required to keep going and there's enough time tonight. I'm thinking…Subway" Paris said. Rory wanted to make a face; she really wasn't in the mood for another turkey sandwich.

"Olive Garden?" she asked hopefully.

"Can you control yourself with the all you can eat breadsticks?"

"I just really feel like Italian, besides why do you care so much?"

"I want you to succeed in losing weight because it's what you want. If you could care less then I'd be the one feeding them to you" Paris stated honestly. Rory smiled at her warmly, that was sweet in its own kind of weird way to her.

"Let's go, besides it'll be nice to sit down and have a nice meal so we can chat and just hang out" she said not mentioning the fact that these going outs had a bit of a date quality to them, to the casual observer.

"Fine let's get going" Paris said smiling. This was nice; it was almost like they didn't even have roommates anymore. They just kept to themselves and did what they wanted. It was very nice. She'd have to talk to Rory about getting an apartment just the two of them next year.

The bad part about focusing on talking to Rory meant that Paris wasn't focusing on what Rory was eating. Sure she had a salad but she also have seven free breadsticks along with the never ending pasta bowl that Rory seemed to take seriously as she had three plates of pasta. The carbs in the meal far outweighed the salad.

Paris couldn't help herself though she just looked at Rory and thought it was just too cute that she had sauce stains around her mouth. Everything the girl did just seemed to make Paris happy, what had that kiss unlocked inside of her? Was it like this all the time but her eyes were only now open?

Meanwhile Rory was focusing on Paris but was also feeling quite sick. She had stuffed herself silly and she was rubbing her stomach a little bit in a vain effort to make it feel better. She was never going to eat Italian food again, well at least until next week.

"Ugh…I'm so full" Rory complained.

"I warned you…you could have stuck with a simple sandwich but hey…"

"I know…my mouth just started watering as soon as we got in here and the never ending pasta bowl sounds like a good idea in theory" she said.

"You going to exercise double tomorrow?"

"I'm going to try but I really need to study with finals coming up" she said sliding her way out of the booth. As she put her coat on her shirt rode up and exposed the flesh of her belly. She quickly put her arms down hoping no one saw and they made their way to the car.

"Tell you what, how about we study together and work out tomorrow together" Paris said. "We don't even have to leave the room we can just stay together after classes" she suggested trying to sound casual.

"Sorry tomorrow is Friday night, I have dinner tomorrow" Rory said feeling a little disappointed, Paris was a little crestfallen too and Rory could tell. She wasn't sure if it was because she was lonely or there was something more.

"If you want you can come with me tomorrow though. I mean you've only been there that once and it wasn't exactly pleasant" she said remembering her 16th birthday party.

"I'd like that" Paris said shooting a smile her way. Maybe she was just being friendly but they hadn't done this before and it meant that she liked her enough to bring her around her family. That had to mean something, right?

Please Review
Old 07-24-2015, 03:21 PM   #87
spastic

spastic has said some nice things

Now we're really cooking. Great chapter!
spastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 12:38 AM   #88
ookamimaster

*claps* Brava! This has been one of the best fics I've read, and probably the most anticipated for new chapters. Hence all my melodrama earlier. Lol
Old 08-05-2015, 12:24 AM   #89
swiggy3000

Chapter 46

After eating all of her pizza Lorelai went back to examine the remains of her jeans. She really wasn't sure why there was just a part of her that had to take a look. She wished that she could have just said that they shrunk in the wash but moving her hands to her rear end showed that her version was unlikely.

She sighed, she had been able to laugh off and joke about her weight gain a little bit but now it was time to consider something she had never done. Eat healthy and exercise regularly. Oh sure she had attended some classes, like yoga that one time but really exercising seemed pointless to her. Her body had always burned off everything she ate; sure there were some fluctuations but no more than a few pounds.

Now it seemed that she just thought about Luke's food and it was taking residence somewhere on her body. She was going to have to start finding new ways to burn this fat off. She was certain that her old metabolism was still moving fairly fast, she just needed to help it a little bit. No big deal after all her metabolism had helped her enjoy all the great foods in life while still looking tiny; she just needed to give it a little bit of slack.

It was time to fully commit to this and there was no time like the present. She looked around by the TV and found some workout tapes that Rory had left here the last time. She had said that she was going to do them but hadn't found the time while at home. Oh well she could get them soon enough, right now Lorelai really needed them.

Lorelai figured that a t-shirt with sweats was more than enough for her to start. After all her mother had done these, how hard could they be?

Luke was tired from a hard day of work but had decided to let Caesar open tomorrow. He wanted to spend the night with Lorelai at her place. He decided that she might just be right about it not being healthy to spend all his time at the place that he worked. He opened the door not even bothering with the key, he could complain to her all he liked but there was no way that she was ever actually going to lock these doors.

What awaited him on the other side was a very full moon. He may have been tired but the image of Lorelai bending over and the way that the fabric of the sweats stretched across her ass was just too much for him.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

Lorelai stood up her face sweaty from the exercises, she had only been going for about 15 minutes but it had been that long since she had done anything other than walking for her muscles.

"I just thought I'd work out a little bit, I mean you know health and such" she said deciding not to mention the ripped pair of jeans. That would be a little bit too embarrassing.

Luke's first reaction was to ask her who she was and what she had done with Lorelai but he wasn't about to make her feel bad about working out. Even if it was just aerobics, at least that's what it looked like on the video to him.

"Well I think that's great" he said, he knew that anymore could be dangerous and seeing her there glistening with sweat he didn't want to ruin his chances with her tonight by saying something that could be taken the wrong way.

Lorelai just shrugged. "I mean it can't hurt to try and lose a little bit of weight" she said once again acknowledging her weight gain. She wished the weight was gone now, her heart was beating a mile a minute and she felt more winded than during the dance marathon.

"Well if you want we can start jogging together at night" Luke suggested to her. Lorelai looked at him like he was crazy.

"How about we start with walking and move up to that burger boy. I think my legs would just stop working if I went jogging tomorrow" she said sitting down on the couch. Luke sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I think we can get in a pretty good workout" Luke said grabbing her fleshy ass. Despite the jean incident from earlier she was still feeling frisky.

"Dirty…" she said lifting off her shirt, ready for a night of passion with her amazing boyfriend.

Emily smiled as she looked at the clock it was almost time for Friday Night Dinner and the moment where she'd ensure that Lorelai and Rory would get the kick in the pants they needed. Rory had called her yesterday and asked her if Paris could come. She debated saying no but then it would seem a little strange. Besides Rory had told her a few weeks ago that Paris was helping her lose weight so she'd be fine with this little plan.

She had invited the Lloyds over, they had been on vacation and it had been too long since she had seen them. Of course the fact that Jim was a heart surgeon and his wife Monica was a nutritionist was just icing on the cake for her. She had explained the situation to them and they agreed to help. They had to do this with patients before and if it kept Lorelai and Rory from being patients they'd be subtle but caring about telling them to lose weight.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:25 AM   #90
swiggy3000

So there were six spots set up at the table for tonight and best of all she wasn't going to have to say anything. She'd keep her promise to Richard; after all she couldn't control what her friends would say at dinner. She'd rebuff them a little bit but that was mostly for show, maybe this would finally open their eyes.

Rory sighed as she put on her black dress, she really didn't feel like doing this today but she had no other choice. At least she'd have Paris with there tonight. At least now it would make her night a little bit better. The more she thought about Paris the more she realized that she didn't want to be away from the other girl. Something that only years ago would have seemed impossible to her.

She still wasn't sure what she really felt but she did know that she felt somewhat deeply about Paris and she didn't want to be away from her. Just Paris being there with her made her feel better about tonight. When combined with the fact that the last few Friday Night Dinners had been a bit dull she wasn't that worried about tonight. Just a small bundle of nerves in her stomach, she went to grab some chips out of the kitchen but Paris was there to stop her.

"Relax a bit; you're going to have a big dinner. Do you really want the extra calories?" she asked grossing her arms and Rory shook her head no.

"Fine…fine. I'm just nervous I guess. I just hope that everything goes well tonight. I mean I know my grandma likes you I just don't walk this to be an awkward night" Rory said.

"Don't worry I've had to go to things like this all the time growing up. I'll be fine. They'll like me even more" she said. She wanted to be perfect tonight too. She knew what a big deal this was. Dean had only been to one and Jess hadn't made it through one. Of course she was probably just fooling herself but it never hurt just in case.

She had chosen to wear a red dress, a bit conservative. It hid her curves but then she wasn't going out clubbing, she was just going to the Gilmore's. There was no reason to show off her ample bosom.

They drove there and it was really fun. The mood was nice and light between the two of them. Some would even call it flirty although neither Paris nor Rory would be willing to admit that. After the short drive they were there and ready for dinner.

Lorelai was standing by her Jeep waiting for the two of them. She found it a bit odd that Rory would want to invite Paris and it was even stranger that she'd accept. Most of the time Rory wanted to get away from Paris not closer to it. Something was up; call it mother intuition but something just felt wrong about this.

"Paris so glad you could join us this evening. How are you doing Kiddo?" she asked Rory pulling her into a hug. Something that was a little different nowadays.

"Not sure why you wanted to come into the Cobra's den. Just remember my mother is mostly harmless just nod and agree with her. Also she'll probably like you so don't worry too much about insults" she said as they went and knocked on the door.

The maid answered and this one wasn't too concerned about them at all, she was too worried about her job. Although she was feeling a little bit better about life, for whatever reason Mrs. Gilmore was in a giddy mood tonight.

They went and sat down for drinks, "Ah girls how wonderful to see you and same to you Paris. I'm so glad that you could join us tonight. Sometimes I wish Rory would invite more of her Yale friends. Water's all around? Or would you like something else?" Emily asked in a sweet tone that made Lorelai nervous. Her mother was rarely this happy, something was up but she didn't know what. She wasn't going to fall for the trap though.

"I'll just have water" Lorelai said, after all she was on a diet now.

"Water too" Rory added in.

"Same" Paris said. Might as well be supportive of Rory while around her. Emily smiled and poured them each a glass of water out of a pitcher. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Who's that mom?" Lorelai asked accusingly.

"Oh just a few friends that are coming back from vacation, the Lloyds, I've been meaning to catch up with them for a while now" Emily said simply. None of them particularly liked this answer. It just seemed weird that she'd invite another couple without telling them but it had happened before, usually at holidays though.

The Lloyd's were an older couple, about Emily and Richard's age, but they looked fairly healthy and fit for their age. Of course being a heart surgeon and a nutritionist at the hospital tended to help. They saw what people did to their bodies and needless to say they weren't interested in another of that happening to them.

Which was why they had little issue with Emily's plan, they always enjoyed helping people at the hospital and dropping weight loss hints wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. When they looked over at Lorelai and Rory they saw that Emily wasn't lying. These women weren't chubby they were getting up there to an unhealthy range.

"Emily it's wonderful seeing you and this must be Lorelai and Rory" Monica said shaking their hands.

"Yes and that's Rory's friend Paris. How was California?" Emily asked.

"Oh it was alright. Not sure if we'll go there again but it was certainly and experience" Jim said sitting down.

"So how do you know my mom?" Lorelai asked knowing the answer.

"Oh she and I work on the DAR together when I can find the time" she said smiling at her.

Paris and Rory just gave each other a look. Both of them knew that this was going to be a long dinner. They just weren't sure how bad it would be.

"And what do you do?" Lorelai asked Jim.

"Oh well I'm a heart surgeon" he said leaving out what his wife did. He figured it was a better idea than giving all of his cards out at once.

"Oh that must be…interesting" Rory said not sure if that was the right wording or not.

"You see a lot of interesting things. Such as the patient who you gave a triple bypass too but won't stop eating bacon cheeseburgers. Let's just say it's amazing how bad a heart can look after that kind of abuse" he said.

Both Rory and Lorelai could feel their arteries tighten as he talked. Paris just stared at him; did surgeons like to talk about their work like this? She wasn't a hundred percent sure. This was just odd to her.

"Oh now Jim the girls don't want to hear about that. Besides some people do listen to you, it's amazing how much some people improve if they just lower their fat and sugar intake" Monica said accepting a glass of water from Emily.

"And what do you do?" Paris asked rather bluntly.

"I'm a nutritionist" Monica said with a fake smile on her face. Yep now it was all adding up. She couldn't say that she fully disagreed with Emily's methods but there was just something about this that felt…wrong. It was almost too underhanded. Of course looking at how much of the couch both Lorelai and Rory took up maybe tough love was a good move.

Still she didn't want to see Rory hurt and it seemed like all this was a set up for that. She wasn't a hundred percent sure what she should do. It might be better to sit back and watch how this goes. She did go and reach out for Rory's hand. Their skin touched for a few seconds before they both realized what they were doing and pulled away from each other like they were touching acid.

Lorelai would have steam coming out of her ears if it was possible. How dare her mother do this! There was no way this was accidental. Of course the fact that gaining this much weight in such a short period of time was not healthy had crossed her mind but that didn't matter right now.

Rory was feeling even more ashamed of her body right now. Yep this was going to be a long night.

The talk leading up to dinner was light and cheerful, neither of them mentioned anything else about health and that caused all three of them to calm down a little bit. Maybe they were all just overreacting. They all sat down at the table and began to eat their salads.

"Would you care for any dressing?" Emily asked.

"Oh no, I prefer my salads plain. People think salad and they think healthy but in reality people put so much dressing on them that it just turns into something akin to eating a fast food dinner" Monica said. Everyone at the table looked at their salads and needless to say that plain looked a hell of a lot better right now.

"So Rory we hear you go to Yale that's actually where Monica and I met. It's a wonderful school. I can't tell you how amazing this woman looked when I first saw her. The perfect figure which she still has" Jim said holding her hand. Monica just blushed.

"Well I like it there, I'm just really busy with classes and such I wish I had more time on my hands sometimes" Rory said and Paris just nodded in agreement.

"That's great but remember you need to balance your life out. Too much of one thing isn't healthy" Monica said. Emily was doing her best not to smile they were light touches but it was something that was playing to her advantage.

"So mom, what are we having tonight?" Lorelai asked figuring that would be something good to talk about.

"We're having salmon tonight" Emily said.

"Ah perfect, low in fat and very healthy. I'm always telling people to eat more fish but they just don't seem to listen. I suppose that some people just want diabetes…" Monica said trailing off. Once again Paris wasn't finding fault in her logic but there was just something about how the woman was saying it and making Rory feel that was pissing Paris off.

"If only fish burgers were tasty" Lorelai said, if this woman wanted war then it was time for war.

"Well maybe you haven't been eating the right fish. Let me tell you, you could eat all you wanted and never gain weight. Try doing that with greasy burgers" Monica said wrinkling her nose. Lorelai really didn't like her. She was like every smug blonde that she had ever met. Only this time she couldn't help but feel like she had a certain advantage, considering Lorelai wasn't in any position to attract some men at the beach.

The fish was brought out and as much as Lorelai hated to admit it, it was really good. Grilled perfectly.

"You know if people didn't fry fish I swear everyone would be able to be healthy like me. I still run five miles a day" Jim bragged.

"Well things are a bit different now. I mean I can barely find time to do my hair and with finals coming up I really should be studying" Paris said not liking this man at all.

"I'm just saying, it's not too hard to do if you're committed to fitness. I've seen more people eat themselves to obesity it's just sad" Jim said taking a bite of the fish.

"My husband is right I mean I see so many people who with a little bit of willpower…" Monica started.

"Yes because it's all about willpower and nothing else" Paris muttered.

"Did you say something?" Monica asked and all eyes were now on Paris. She kicked herself; of course she couldn't keep quiet.

"I was just saying that genetics play a role and some people could eat only fish all day every day and they'd still be fat. I mean there were fat people in the past" Paris said.

Monica glared at her. "I suppose you are right but in the modern era with enough selection it should be EASY to lose weight" Monica said in a snotty tone.

Rory was just staring at her plate. Why wasn't she thin? It was obvious that she should have been. A woman her grandmother's age was in better shape than she was and she was in college for crying out loud. She picked up a roll and buttered it heavily. She knew this wouldn't help but it was better than doing nothing.

Lorelai had gotten past being mad as she looked down at her stomach. She had always been thin after all and now here she was, basically a fat blob. She used to be able to say that it didn't matter what she ate she was able to stay thin and now here she was, quite frankly fat.

Paris could tell just how sad Rory was and her heart ached to hold her but she couldn't. She balled her hands into a fist and just wished for this dinner to be over as soon as possible.

The rest of the dinner both Jim and Monica made more comments relating to health and how awful the fat people looked in California on the beach. Lorelai was just repeating Luke's voice in her head. Sure she was bigger but he still loved her, unless of course he was just being nice but she had to believe that he was telling the truth.

Eventually the dinner game to an end with all of them not eating dessert, no one felt really like it after hearing about heart disease and how easy it was to lose a foot to diabetes. Overall they were not people who were very interesting to listen too other than weight loss tips that Rory was going to try her best to remember.

Emily was doing her best to hide her glee. Sure her daughter and granddaughter looked sad but it was for the greater good after all. This should shame them into losing some of that excess. A grandmother should not be the fittest one in the family.

Eventually it was time for everyone to head home, Paris the only one who the night hadn't really affected. Lorelai and Rory barely said goodbye to each other. Both just seemed numb by everything that had happened and both seemed to be focusing on their figures now.

Lorelai wanted to go home and down a pint of Ben and Jerry's. That was hell tonight and the worst part was that she hadn't said anything because all of it was technically true and she didn't want to be rude to these people. It just hurt that her mother did this to her. She was actually far more pissed off now. She was going to have words with her mother tomorrow and she was going to call Rory later. The numbness had worn off and she was ready for a fight tomorrow.

"So…that was fun tonight" Paris said as they got into Rory's car.

"Paris, I don't feel like talking. Not after hearing about how awful fat people are all night or how I'll die young" Rory explained blinking back tears.

Paris looked at Rory she wanted so bad to comfort her and tell her how she felt but something was holding her back. They drove back in silence most of the way when they were closer Paris felt the need to say something.

"Look I'm not going to lie, I kind of agreed with some of the stuff that they said. I think you should probably go and get healthier but that's your call. I mean if you want to go and stay at this weight then go and do it. I think you're amazing no matter what you look like" she admitted. She wanted to once again say more but she couldn't find the will to say it.

Rory wanted to say something more too. Paris was just so amazing she was supporting her even though she thought that they were right.

"Do you really mean that? If I blew up to 350 pounds would you still think I was so amazing?" Rory asked testing her a little bit.

"Yes" she said without missing a beat. "I mean you'd still be you but I want you to be happy and healthy, I'm not a hundred percent you feel happy even though you're doing amazing things at Yale. Honestly I think both you and your mom can pull it off I'm just more concerned about your health" she said gently.

"Thank you for the honesty Paris. That really means a lot to me. You know you're very special to me…" Rory said. Paris's heart leapt, was she serious about this?

"Look Paris…I know we talked about it but I can't stop thinking about that kiss from Spring Break" Rory clarified as if she really needed to do that.

"What about it?" Paris asked not sure where this was going.

"Look…I mean…I've been thinking about it more and more. I can't help it. I guess…did that kiss mean more to you or was it just a kiss?" Rory asked taking the leap. This night couldn't get much worse so if she was going to be rejected it might as well be tonight. This was a risk worth taking.

Paris's jaw nearly hit the ground. Was her dream really coming true? She had to pinch herself to be sure that she wasn't dreaming.

"Rory" she started taking her friends hand. "I feel the same way" she said smiling. Maybe the night could be saved.

Please Review
Old 08-06-2015, 08:16 PM   #91
ookamimaster

*sigh* Oh the feels...
Old 08-10-2015, 12:11 PM   #92
swiggy3000

Chapter 47

Lorelai came storming into Luke's with a fire in her eyes that Luke knew meant this dinner had been especially bad. "I need coffee" she demanded. Normally Luke might try and talk her out of it but his gut told him that was a bad idea. He poured her a cup of coffee.

"So…that bad?" he asked.

"Oh it was the worst. My mom invited some friends over. A heart surgeon and a nutritionist, they spent the whole dinner talking about being fit, getting fit, how bad it was to be fat. Let me tell you, you should just dump me now because in five minutes I'll be dead from a combination of diabetes and a heart attack" she ranted taking a sip of the coffee. Luke bit his lip, he wasn't sure what to say but he had to say something.

"Well…they have a point. It does raise your risks but then again my Uncle smoked, drank, and did every bad thing to his body and he lived to a good old age. Course I think death didn't want someone so bitter…" he said.

Lorelai cocked her head and shook her head. "I know that…I just don't always need to hear it. I mean I'm dieting now…and I'm walking more. I parked me Jeep at home and walked over here" she countered.

"It's a five minute walk"

"Still, I'm walking. I mean do you know how hard it is to walk in these heels?" she asked starting to get a little mad at him. Luke could sense that this wasn't an argument that he really wanted to have, mostly because he wouldn't win.

"Hey, I'm sorry that the night was bad but you know that I love you. I'm sure she does too she just has a very special way of showing it" he said. "Oh I have some news too" he said hoping a change in subject would help.

"What?" she asked.

"Liz and TJ are getting married. Now you look nice everyday but I can't wait to see you in a very sexy dress" he said in a low tone, kissing her lips.

"I think I can pull that off Mr. Danes" she said smiling widely. Her dimples were so cute Luke kind of wanted to pinch them. Yeah that would backfire like crazy; he'd just pinch her ass later tonight.

Meanwhile back at Yale Paris and Rory were sitting in the car, neither of them really sure what to say to each other.

"How long have you felt that way?" Rory asked keeping her eyes straight. Her heart was pounding and her hands were all sweaty. She didn't know why, Paris said the kiss meant something to her but she still had to know.

"I'm not sure…I mean…there was a bit of a spark there before. I just…didn't really know how much of one there was before I kissed you and then after I just…I felt something for you. Something I didn't feel for Jamie or Asher" she said.

"Is that why you broke up with Professor Fleming?" Rory asked turning her head and looking at Paris.

"Kind of" Paris sighed. "I just don't know after that I was confused and I really didn't want to be with him in that way. I needed to think and the more I thought about you I just…it was starting to get to be too much but I had no idea if you felt the same way. What about you?" she asked. In her opinion this went both ways might as well get this all out in the open right now.

"I don't know I guess I really didn't feel anything for you deep until you kissed me. No offense but I just really wasn't looking. I mean yeah I had looked at girls before but that was it. I never thought of anything deeper than that. But once we actually kissed it was like I couldn't get you out of my head. I just wasn't sure if you felt the same way" she admitted to Paris.

Paris was pacing her breathing the best that she could. Rory Gilmore actually liked her. Paris looked deep into her blue eyes and without another word leaned into to kiss her. Unlike the last time once Rory realized what was happening she didn't pull away. She kissed her back.

Eventually the need for oxygen overran the need for each other. Rory couldn't believe how good that felt. It was a thousand times better than that. The taste of Paris's lips was something that was so amazing to her. She could feel her body getting turned on in ways that it had never felt. She squirmed in her seat.

Paris was feeling the exact same thing only this was about a million times different to her. Of course she had slept with Jamie and Asher but that had been different. She had gotten pleasure out of it but she'd just describe the experiences as nice compared to this. Was this what kissing was supposed to feel like? If so then she had been missing out for years.

"That was amazing" Paris said taking Rory by the hand.

"Same to you, ummm what does this mean? I mean for us" Rory said. Part of her hated to be so blunt but she just had to know where she stood with Paris.

"I think we should talk about this inside" Paris said. They walked back to the dorm in silence. Neither really sure what to say. There was so much that they wanted to say to each other but they wanted to wait a little bit.

Once they were in the safety of their room they both sat down on the bed. Paris was the first to speak.

"Look Rory let me be blunt. I like you. I like you a lot and it's been for a while. I mean…if I had known I would have said something a month ago. I love how blue your eyes are, I love how amazing your hair looks, and I even love how your ass looks in tight jeans. But even more than that I love how good of a person you are. You're sweet and caring and honestly I've always wanted to be like that. You make me a better person"

Rory smiled, "Paris I feel the same way. I know how hard you and your mom can be on you but you need to believe that you really are a good person. You can be intense but I love that about you, you just want everything to be the best it can. I can't help but like that about you. I just didn't realize how much I wanted to be close to you and wanted to be with you until then. I always considered you a friend but since we started Yale I considered you a close friend now I want you to be more…" Rory said feeling better getting all of this off her chest. She touched Paris's hand lovingly. She was hopeful that all of this would work out. She wished her body was slimmer for this but Paris didn't seem disgusted by her body.

This was better than Paris thought; Rory actually liked her for her. She was on cloud nine right now and all of the ugliness of the night was now forgotten by her. "Then I guess I can say this right now, you look downright sexy in that dress" she said her voice laced with happiness.

Rory blushed. "You really believe that? Because I can't say that I'd blame you if you didn't" she said smiling nervously. She knew her body was ugly it would be a wonder if Paris didn't feel the same way.

"Hey what have I been saying?" Paris asked grabbing a small bit of her love handle. "This is part of you and it's wonderful. I haven't been lying to you; I think you still look good. Just…very curvy"

"Paris I was very curvy about thirty pounds ago" Rory said moving away so Paris couldn't feel her ugly flab.

"I mean it…I think you're beautiful. I mean I like your body but even if you looked like George Bush I'd still want to be with you because you're you" Paris responded hoping the joke would loosen Rory up a bit.

Rory did chuckle. "You know you're pretty amazing. For the record I'm happy I don't look like George Bush" she said.

"So what do you want to do with us?" Paris asked, she was sweating like crazy. Sure this was Yale but she knew that just because Rory liked her didn't mean that she'd be willing to date her.

"I'm…not sure. I mean I want to be with you but…I'm just…it's hard to explain. I don't know how everyone would react" Rory admitted while hanging her head.

Paris could feel her heart breaking slightly, she was afraid of this. After all Rory Gilmore was the perfect daughter and grandchild. Being gay was certainly not part of fulfilling that role.

"I understand" Paris said in the nicest tone she could muster. She was dying inside. This was a shitty night.

"No, you don't. I mean…look I'm not ready to tell my mom or grandma yet but…lord this would be easier if you were a guy. I want to be with you. I just don't want to tell anyone yet. It's not because of you. Please understand that, I mean would you be willing to tell your mom about me?"

"I see your point. So you think we should date but keep it under wraps for a while?" Paris asked trying to be sure she understood this.

"Yes, to give us some time to work this out. Then once we're ready we can come out" she said looking into Paris's eyes hoping that she'd understand where Rory was coming from.

Paris did understand, she had known a few people at Chilton who had been brave enough to come out and it was a crapshoot how their families reacted. Some hated them, some accepted, and others felt it was just a phase. Her mom had never given her any opinions on gay couples so it might be best to test the waters first.

"I understand. I mean not everyone starts a relationship while living together. Maybe if we spend more time together that'd give our families time to adjust" Paris said. Rory smiled at her, she leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you for understanding. I just think we could both use the time to just be with each other for a while. As soon as I'm ready I promise I'll tell my mom" Rory said and she meant it. This was just too new for her to come out of the closet.

"Hey how can I be mad at the girl that I like?" Paris asked running her hand down Rory's arm.

The rest of the night was spent talking about things only there was a certain level of depth now. Oh they'd talk before but both of them were a little less guarded about everything. After all if they were going to date they needed to be honest with each other.

The rest of the week was spent mostly studying and getting to really know each other better. Janet and Tana didn't find anything amiss with the two of them except that Paris seemed to be a bit happier and wasn't bitching about anything. That seemed odd; in fact Rory seemed happier too. That was very odd to her, in her opinion Rory should have still been depressed over her weight but what did she know.

Rory was actually feeling great. She hadn't lost any weight but she had been holding steady. Sure some comments still got to her from time to time but Paris liked her body. Maybe she had been wrong about how bad her body was. She still did cheat on her diet from time to time though. Sure coffee was great to wake her up but sometimes she wanted some cold with caffeine.

Paris just couldn't stop smiling, she knew that once again she was drowning in love and playing things up but she didn't care. Being with Rory made her happy even happier than when she was with Jamie. Rory was right about not telling their parents, she didn't want her mother or Rory's family ruining this feeling. Of course undressing at night felt a little awkward but it wasn't like they hadn't seen each other. There was just more leering now when they did it.

Finals were getting done with now and Paris had told her mom that she had a late one. That had been a lie of course, she just wanted to stay with Rory and help her pack up. Of course that also meant staring at Rory's ass when she bent over to pack stuff up. There was also something sexy about the way that she struggled to lift some of the heavier boxes, maybe it was just her sweating.

"So what do you want to do for dinner tonight?" Paris asked giving her a hand.

"I don't know some place where I can get some grilled chicken or fish" Rory said. She figured that was low enough in fat that she could still have some of the taste. Salads just weren't enough for her; she just ended up snacking throughout the day.

Just then there was a knock at the door. That was strange. "Come in" Rory said figuring it was just the RA or something. Then she looked up and saw a pair of chocolate eyes looking at her.

"Jess…" Rory said her heart beating like crazy.

"Rory…" Jess said looking her over. Wow Luke wasn't kidding she did get big.

Paris just stood there and felt her heart drop into her stomach. No, this couldn't be happening. Not the person that Rory had spent nearly six months getting over coming back. She looked over at Rory desperately, she could only hope that things went her way but that was rarely the case. She had an awful feeling about all of this.

Please Review
Old 08-17-2015, 09:22 AM   #93
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not normally much of a reader of fan fiction, but I have to admit that it is pretty cool how much I can hear their voices and see the body language -- I think you've caught the nature of the characters really well
Old 09-14-2015, 08:15 AM   #94
tinkerbell_22

tinkerbell_22 has said some nice things

I love Gilmore Girls and I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
tinkerbell_22 is offline   Reply With Quote