Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The WLS Controversy

Old 04-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #26
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFatChick View Post
Yeah, WLS really is. The poor guy in the OP lost his beloved partner. SO many people die from the barbaric surgery. So sad.
People also die from being obese....
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:55 AM   #27
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #28
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulPoeticDisaster View Post
People also die from being obese....
The ones who died from WLS never lived to find out, did they? No. They died. Either from the butchering surgery or from complications. The ones who survive look like Sharpei dogs losing their hair. It's really so sad this could be prevented. I think the barbaric surgery should be outlawed.
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #29
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The ones who died from WLS never lived to find out, did they? No. They died. Either from the butchering surgery or from complications. The ones who survive look like Sharpei dogs losing their hair. It's really so sad this could be prevented. I think the barbaric surgery should be outlawed.
We've got a few of those 'Sharpei dogs losing their hair' on these boards. Learn some manners.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #30
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That sounds strangely like a personal attack.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:52 AM   #31
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
... mutilating of beautiful fat.
Yeah, let's just cut to the chase.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 01:15 AM   #32
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club

I thought I would do a follow up on this post, some of things I said at that time were from being hurt and yes they were shallow but my heart was broken. 2011 was the turning point in my life. In December of that year I thought I was going to lose my house due to not paying taxes and sitting outside in the parking lot I had what some call epiphany and realized I could not bring back my parents of my beloved Carl back and I had to go on with life.

From the day on, I felt overwhelming sense of peace and contentment and a few months later I met the man I would spend my life with and in about 30 days or so We are getting married.

Dean knows about Carl and we talk about it at times, but carl is in my past and in my heart and my memories but Dean is my present and my future. It took about 7 years for me to get over the tragic events of that time but I look forward to the year ahead.

Thank you for reading and hugs.