Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-23-2015, 11:05 PM   #1
Becky

Becky can now change their title
Default Hey, I am Becky, new member here

Hey, I am Becky and thanks so much for Happily_married to introduce me such a good community.

I am recently devoted myself into my first bbw social app(It is totally free, just like this community, so please kindly do not take me as a spammer cuz I am not.) There are two reasons for me to join this community.

first, of course, I want to make friends with other big girls and boys. The other reason is that I hope I can get some honest feedback and advice from bbws and bbw admirers like u.

That is it. Thx.

Btw, I do not find the place to edit my profile.
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:35 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Becky

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:44 PM   #3
Becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Hi Becky
hi, Green Eyed Fairy, thx for the welcome
Old 09-24-2015, 07:51 PM   #4
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey, Becky! Welcome!

If you click on "user cp" at the top of the screen you should see some options on the left hand side of the screen to do some personalizing to your profile.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:03 AM   #5
Becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyButterfly80 View Post
Hey, Becky! Welcome!

If you click on "user cp" at the top of the screen you should see some options on the left hand side of the screen to do some personalizing to your profile.
Thx so much FluffyButterfly
Old 10-30-2015, 09:07 AM   #6
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome. Hope you have a good time here
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:52 PM   #7
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hello Becky
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 12:19 PM   #8
plump rump lover
Plump Rump Lover

Location: North Texas - DFW area. I have a pic. available upon request.
plump rump lover has said some nice things

Hi Becky - welcome to the board/forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
plump rump lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:26 AM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome Becky
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #10
SubstantialBeauty

SubstantialBeauty has said some nice things

Hello Becky, welcome
SubstantialBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:21 AM   #11
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome betty
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote