Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-23-2015, 08:51 AM   #1
Baron

Baron can now change their title
Default Canadian BHM just saying hello. :-)

Hello to you all!!

It's been so long since I've been on this site I had to start a new profile.

Wow did I miss this place! :-)

I thought I would post and say hello, introduce myself and see if anyone would like to chat.

I am 32, weigh over 300lbs (haven't stepped on a scale) I am single, work full time, no kids. I'm interested in meeting anyone that would like to chat but ideally I'd love to find a woman out there that appreciates a body like mine. ;-)

I would love to hear from you... Ya you... Reading this right now. Say hello!!! ❤
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150823_093958.jpg (74.5 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 20150713_170911.jpg (114.4 KB, 137 views)
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 02:52 AM   #2
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi Baron, welcome to the BHM/FFA board.

You will soon notice this forum is one of the international places most dominated by Canadians ! (including the regular moderator Tad who is on vacation this week - probably in some remote part of Canada....)

Join in the discussions, don't be put off by some banter - all in all people here are open, tolerant and treat each other respectfully.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:25 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also, everybody on this board is now tilting their heads sideways to look at your pictures! =p

But yes, welcome! Feel free to start posting; it is always nice to see a new face around here (literally!)!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:11 AM   #4
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, welcome!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:17 AM   #5
Baron

Baron can now change their title

Ha ha thanks!!!

I added my pics from my mobile so I'm not sure why they are sideways. ;-)

Sorry about that...
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:44 AM   #6
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*waves from BC*
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 09:19 PM   #7
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Hello there!!

Better late, than never...right?