Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-06-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
snapon1

snapon1 has said some nice things
Default Breaking Chairs!

Just want to know how many chairs or other types of furniture you have broken just from sitting on it. Myself I've broken 3 wooden kitchen chairs, 2 recliners and a wooden bar stool.
snapon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:50 PM   #2
mouse1985

mouse1985 has said some nice things

So far I've broken only 1 kitchen chair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mouse1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:36 AM   #3
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

My first time when I break a chair, then I was a teenager, maybe 15 or 16 years old. I had a wood kids chair when I was younger, but some years older my butt was a little too big and the chair stuck on me when I was standing up, that was cool. My older sister also tried to sit in it, but her butt was so big that she didn't fit between the armrests of the chair. So she fitted only on top of the armrests. It was a great picture for me to see my big sister on top of my small chair. Some times later when I tried to sit in it, I was too heavy for the chair and too big. When I leaned me back the poor legs of the chair broke and I crushed to the floor. That was the death of my kids chair !!!
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:28 AM   #4
snapon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
My first time when I break a chair, then I was a teenager, maybe 15 or 16 years old. I had a wood kids chair when I was younger, but some years older my butt was a little too big and the chair stuck on me when I was standing up, that was cool. My older sister also tried to sit in it, but her butt was so big that she didn't fit between the armrests of the chair. So she fitted only on top of the armrests. It was a great picture for me to see my big sister on top of my small chair. Some times later when I tried to sit in it, I was too heavy for the chair and too big. When I leaned me back the poor legs of the chair broke and I crushed to the floor. That was the death of my kids chair !!!
I have a friend who broke a kids recliner and and a rocking chair at her house. She decided to sit in the recliner to see if her big butt would fit. As soon as her butt hit the seat it crumbled under her. Right after that she sat in the rocking chair and it only lasted a couple sec before it crushed under her. Best sight in the world!
Old 07-12-2015, 05:55 AM   #5
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapon1 View Post
I have a friend who broke a kids recliner and and a rocking chair at her house. She decided to sit in the recliner to see if her big butt would fit. As soon as her butt hit the seat it crumbled under her. Right after that she sat in the rocking chair and it only lasted a couple sec before it crushed under her. Best sight in the world!
How much did she weight?? When the rocking chair crushed after some seconds, then she must be very heavy!
Old 07-12-2015, 02:41 PM   #6
snapon1

Quote:
How much did she weight?? When the rocking chair crushed after some seconds, then she must be very heavy!
She was around 250 260. The rocking chair was for kids, it was wooden. She sat down pretty hard the chair couldn't handle her. She also broke a couple kitchen chairs form being to rough on them. Leaning on the back legs! The seat would split apart from them legs.She was kinda clumsy when it came to chairs!
Old 07-13-2015, 10:56 AM   #7
Warrior

Quote:
She was around 250 260. The rocking chair was for kids, it was wooden. She sat down pretty hard the chair couldn't handle her. She also broke a couple kitchen chairs form being to rough on them. Leaning on the back legs! The seat would split apart from them legs.She was kinda clumsy when it came to chairs!
Was she angry on her kids, that she destroyed thair furniture or was it more a thing like
Will my big butt fit in the chair? And will the small chair hold my weight?
Has she only crushed their own chair or also furniture of other people?
Old 07-14-2015, 05:47 AM   #8
snapon1

Thumbs up

Quote:
Was she angry on her kids, that she destroyed thair furniture or was it more a thing like
Will my big butt fit in the chair? And will the small chair hold my weight?
Has she only crushed their own chair or also furniture of other people?
She wasn't angry. Chairs were kinda old and she just wanted to see if she could fit, if they would hold her weight. She wanted to tease me to and she wound up destroying the chairs. The kitchen chairs she broke were mine and they broke from here just sitting on them and being to rough. She broke a recliner at her sisters house at a family gathering. She dropped a ball beside the chair and leaned over to pick it up. She put to much stress on the base and it split apart on one side so the chair collapsed to one side. Somehow a couple springs poped out to and there was a dent in the seat. Everyone crowed around the chair to observe the damage. Highlight of the party!
Old 08-03-2015, 09:33 AM   #9
Warrior

Hi snapon, does your friend broke other things than chairs? Maybe a bed? Is she sitting on a table to see how deep it will bend? Does she like the game: Will this thing/furniture hold my weight or not? This is a great game for me and my girl!
Old 08-04-2015, 05:01 PM   #10
snapon1

Quote:
Hi snapon, does your friend broke other things than chairs? Maybe a bed? Is she sitting on a table to see how deep it will bend? Does she like the me: Will this thing/furniture hold my weight or not? This is a great game for me and my girl!
No she hasn't broke anything other than chairs. I'm sure she will break a bed or something soon though. I'm sure if I asked her to play that game she would love to. She mainly likes trying to break chairs. Her favorite is sitting in recliners or furniture with springs so she can feel how far he butt sinks into the chairs. She likes to put her feet up in the recliners so I can look under to see the springs bend and sag under her weight. She gets turned on when the creak from the pressure she puts on them. Has your girl broken any furniture/chairs before??
Old 08-27-2015, 11:32 AM   #11
Warrior

Quote:
No she hasn't broke anything other than chairs. I'm sure she will break a bed or something soon though. I'm sure if I asked her to play that game she would love to. She mainly likes trying to break chairs. Her favorite is sitting in recliners or furniture with springs so she can feel how far he butt sinks into the chairs. She likes to put her feet up in the recliners so I can look under to see the springs bend and sag under her weight. She gets turned on when the creak from the pressure she puts on them. Has your girl broken any furniture/chairs before??
Oh yes she has! We like the game and sometimes something is breaking or bending. But when we are the only people who write here, then we can send private massages. Then I can tell you some thinks more. Bending the springs with the butt is great! Have you asked your girl for the game " will it hold the weight?"??
Old 09-05-2015, 03:04 PM   #12
fredco

fredco has said some nice things

My ex-gf broke a wooden chair which she had in the kitchen. She was 5'11 tall and her weight was 295lbs.
fredco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 11:15 AM   #13
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Warrior,

and Snapon1, unfortunately I am unable to join this thread although dating a lady big enough to allow to have a serious input here is a dream far way off.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:05 PM   #14
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I cracked a leg on one of my kitchen chairs not long ago.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 08:19 AM   #15
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
and Snapon1, unfortunately I am unable to join this thread although dating a lady big enough to allow to have a serious input here is a dream far way off.
I hope for you, one day you will dating a girl who is able to break your furniture. But then it will be expensive for new stable furniture!
Old 09-25-2015, 08:28 AM   #16
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

Haven't broken any. Working on it.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:42 AM   #17
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Warrior Quote:
Originally Posted by op user

I hope for you, one day you will dating a girl who is able to break your furniture. But then it will be expensive for new stable furniture!
Fellow Dimer,

I take you are serious and not ironic. I just hope I will get a job similar to the one I lost earlier this year. It would more than cover the first couple replacement once the relation is solid (no pun intended) I know how and where to get solid furniture for a SSBBW and myself. It is the kind of problems I like to have.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 09:53 AM   #18
snapon1

These chairs are at a cabin I'm staying at. I sat in one earlier and leaned on the back legs and it cracked a few good times. Also feels like you could fall through the seat at any moment. Do you think the chair would how you or how bad do you think it would break under you????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150926_124454.jpg (137.3 KB, 363 views)
Old 09-26-2015, 10:50 AM   #19
fredco

One of my ex-gf would have broken these kind of chairs. She was 5'10 and approx. 280lbs. Most of her weight was in her huge thighs and belly. She used to sit down quite carelessly, especially when she was tipsy from drinking.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:41 PM   #20
snapon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredco View Post
One of my ex-gf would have broken these kind of chairs. She was 5'10 and approx. 280lbs. Most of her weight was in her huge thighs and belly. She used to sit down quite carelessly, especially when she was tipsy from drinking.
Did she ever break a chair while she was tipsy?? What was her reaction if she did, like did she blame it on the chair or her weight??
Old 09-26-2015, 02:07 PM   #21
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

I've sat in some very sturdy chairs like that, but at 380 i'd still be looking for another place to sit first.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 12:16 AM   #22
fredco

Quote:
Did she ever break a chair while she was tipsy?? What was her reaction if she did, like did she blame it on the chair or her weight??
Yes, she did. It was a cheap metal-plastic fold chair. She pulled it up and just let herself fall on it. The whole chair tilted to the side and I saw that the metal parts on one side was bent. She didn't care, she kept sitting on it while the chair tilted more and more to the side. Eventually she just stood up and took another chair.