Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-23-2014, 03:11 AM   #1
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Adding toppings to frozen pizza

Hey guys,

How do you doctor up a frozen pizza? Lets hear ideas. I love to add fresh spinach, evoo, extra cheese!

Sometimes fresh mushrooms as well. And, always a ton of crushed red pepper flakes.

What's been your best creation?
Old 11-24-2014, 03:34 PM   #2
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Tomato, mushroom and extra cheese. Yum
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 04:03 PM   #3
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

green olives and extra cheese
Old 11-24-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I see a theme here... always extra cheese. Pepperoni, canadian bacon, italian sausage, whatever meat I have on hand.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #5
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I saute fresh mushrooms in sliced garlic and butter with Italian herbs and add that as well as roasted garlic I've pre-made and jarred.

Marinated sun-dried tomatoes

Cured olives

Fresh salt-water mozzarella

Fresh basil

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:39 PM   #6
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I see a theme here... always extra cheese. Pepperoni, canadian bacon, italian sausage, whatever meat I have on hand.
there's never enough cheese on a frozen pizza
Old 07-09-2015, 12:03 AM   #7
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

it depends on who is eating. our pizzas tend to go by the eater combo. usually we keep it simple. i do 1/2 mushroom for hub and the other half i make with onion crunchies for me and the baby. she loves the little fried onion bits on hers. sometimes i will also add mushrooms to some of our half for me.

if my older daughter is home and in the mix, then we get 2 pizza and split them 50/50. hub will then either go mushroom/spinach/pesto or pepperoni/mushroom/extra cheese. he gets to make his with my older daughter, as i don't eat pork and don't like to eat pizza anyone has cooked pepperoni on. my older daughter will usually go chicken/peppers/onion/pineapple/spinach.
Old 07-11-2015, 05:53 AM   #8
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

It depends. I usuall take a margherita, the Most simple, and add cheese and several types of cured meat: prosciutto crudo, coppa, speck, mortadella. I know, it's not good for the liver, but once in a while it won't kill.
My favourites are speck and brie, which is a classic, and I add sometimes some mushrooms; Tomino, a small cheese with soft core which is fantastic if you warm it on a hot plate and melt it, and coppa piacentina, my favourite salume, with a little pinch of tabasco sauce. You cook the margherita, warm the Tomino as I Said and pour it on top of the pizza, and complete with the coppa.
You should add prosciutto and other cured meat in thin slices only when the pizza is ready to be served, otherwise they will become hard and extremely salty.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:04 PM   #9
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I made my own dough at home for the first time last week. It was really easy and came out excellent. For toppings (frozen pizza or otherwise) I usually hit up the olive bar at a good grocery store and pick what looks good and then some sausage or pepperoni and extra cheese plus some Parmigiano-Reggiano. I miss living close to NYC with all the good Italian pork store/deli places, real fresh mozzarella is impossible to find here.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:35 AM   #10
VeganVixen

VeganVixen has said some nice things

Banana Peppers! Banana Peppers are the Holy Grail of Pizza Toppings!