Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-08-2015, 12:58 PM   #1
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Is it rude to ask

I wonder if this is a completely rude thing to ask, but can I ask for encouragement to gain more weight? I want to get fatter.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 02:20 PM   #2
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Eat more you skinny piece of shit
Old 02-12-2015, 06:30 PM   #3
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

@OP not rude.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:24 AM   #4
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default ah ahhh ?

Did I ask the question wrong?

Didn't say be rude did I?

hmmmmmm?

Molly, I agree, I did laugh, but...
Old 02-14-2015, 12:45 PM   #5
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

<It's not rude to be concise. Was on my phone.>
Old 02-14-2015, 12:53 PM   #6
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBHM View Post
I wonder if this is a completely rude thing to ask, but can I ask for encouragement to gain more weight? I want to get fatter.
It's only "rude" around here to say you want encouragement to lose weight.

Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 12:54 PM   #7
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
Eat more you skinny piece of shit
I laughed.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:09 PM   #8
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

the more weight the more fun
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:27 PM   #9
ninja92

ninja92 has said some nice things

remember, the more you stuff yourself, the more you stomach stretches out, and the more tasty food you can eat, so stuff yourself! eat until you can eat no more! and also, once you get fat enough, you can claim disability. so yeah, you can get a check from the government to do nothing, when you've gotten to fat to do anything physical. so go ahead and gorge!
ninja92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:37 PM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just eat lager portions and more often.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:20 AM   #11
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Just eat lager portions and more often.
I'm sure there's some high-cal ales out there too; no need to restrict beer consumption.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:59 AM   #12
grasso

win win situation all round then eat and drink and be full
Old 06-13-2015, 12:20 PM   #13
SSBHM

Thank you for the encouragement, I wanted to report back and say it's working! lol

I liked the ales with more food suggestion. Amazing how drinking one or two bottles before bed is helping to make me bigger.

I love milkshakes and I've added some weight gain powders too.

I'm also trying to eat as much as often as possible. I love making two or three fast food stops some evenings. Feeling the steering wheel against my belly makes me hungry!

Any more encouragement to be offered? Please?
Old 06-14-2015, 01:03 AM   #14
grasso

Fantastic your going great keep up the good work
Old 06-14-2015, 01:15 PM   #15
SSBHM

Default Thought I'd show my progress

Weighed in at 330.6 lbs this morning! Can't weight to have a good big breakfast!!!
Old 06-15-2015, 07:59 AM   #16
grasso

good work and that's one massive belly
Old 06-24-2015, 10:38 AM   #17
chubsixtysix

chubsixtysix can now change their title

Love, love the belly-selfie! Gorgeous! Keep up the good work. Try, if you like, a nice thick PB and honey sandwich right before bed. Make sure to slather the PB thick on both sides of bread and so much honey that it oozes out as you eat it. Yum!
Old 07-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #18
somerandomhuman

somerandomhuman has said some nice things

Here's a really simple shake recipe I found:
1/8 cup of honey
1 1/4 cup of whole milk
(1/2 cup heavy cream optional)
1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans, or both.
1/2 of a banana
Blend until smooth and drink right away, or chill for later. You can add a little ice if you like it cold and frosty.

I like to add a big spoonful of peanut butter, Nutella, or flavored Greek yogurt!
The recipe itself (with the heavy cream) comes to around 1700-1800 calories, so two a day will give you a one pound boost!

By the way, what kind of weight gain powder do you use/have a link?
somerandomhuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 06:38 AM   #19
grasso

good work its paying off