Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-20-2015, 01:37 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Asexual Awareness Week!

So, this week is Asexual Awareness Week! There are generally themes for each day in terms of sharing art and stories and such but I thought I should join in the fun here too!

Feel free to ask questions and to share any cute/funny ace-related things you find! <3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 07:45 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
Not broken
Great pictures, I love them! So true! =D
Old 10-20-2015, 12:07 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

I know the 'art' day for AAW was yesterday, but I only just finished mine. I know people were drawing pictures of themselves, mainly, so here is my interpretation of myself with Lazyboy, the asexual guinea pig!

Old 10-22-2015, 12:24 AM   #4
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yay! More aces! I'm surprised it's mostly women here, though. From my experience most asexual people are guys.
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:27 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
Yay! More aces! I'm surprised it's mostly women here, though. From my experience most asexual people are guys.
Really? I tend to have found the opposite, to be honest, that most ace people I've met are women or non-binary peeps. Still, hooray for more asexuals! *does the dance of cake*