Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-21-2015, 11:01 PM   #1
fattyinseattle

fattyinseattle has said some nice things
Default 5'11 and 260 pounds.

What do you guys think? Size 38 pants. I think i'm starting to get a belly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lrg_226256_1445284827.jpg (32.2 KB, 275 views)
fattyinseattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:24 PM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyinseattle View Post
What do you guys think? Size 38 pants. I think i'm starting to get a belly.
This is one headless pic I can support. Bravo, sir.
Old 10-22-2015, 11:51 PM   #3
fattyinseattle

fattyinseattle has said some nice things

is it common for gainers to have body dismorphia? I don't think of myself as that fat but as far as normal people go I imagine they'd consider be very big. What do you think? I still won't be fat in my head till i'm 300+. I think that's typical for gainers.
fattyinseattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:18 AM   #4
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
is it common for gainers to have body dismorphia? I don't think of myself as that fat but as far as normal people go I imagine they'd consider be very big. What do you think? I still won't be fat in my head till i'm 300+. I think that's typical for gainers.
I don't know if it's common but I think I likely have it. In my head for some reason I seem to think I'm built along the lines of a WWE wrestler like The Rock or Batista instead of King Kong Bundy or Andre.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:24 AM   #5
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

To me you look "beefy" and masculine, with a belly. Sounds like you're enjoying it -enjoy some more!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:19 PM   #6
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I think body dysmorphia is far more common among many folks than we commonly imagine - but I think it is especially common among gainers and dieters - basically, people who are seeking to change their body's shape.

None the less, you are filling out nicely - prepare for bigger jeans, they'll give you more room!
Old 10-30-2015, 02:26 PM   #7
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Would bang