Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-11-2015, 01:39 AM   #1
last time

last time has said some nice things
Default Giving up

http://futotteru.deviantart.com/ <---Me
I'm a male FA who has been in the closet about it for my entire life. I developed this fetish at a very young age and never have been able to be honest about it. I would like to blame society but I know the only one to blame is myself. I've seen others embrace it and feel no shame from it and I've only been able to watch in admiration. All I ever felt was embarrassment and shame from it. Now that I am 27 I find myself feeling regret that I've never had the courage to be what I am. All of my life I have dealt with depression and social anxiety and I've come to the conclusion my fetish was at the root of it all, knowing no matter how close I got with someone I could never be 100% honest with anyone. This was the first website I discovered that let me know I wasn't alone back when I was 10, so I figured it was fitting to have my final say here. I am exhausted and sick of myself. I've decided to finally put an end to my life, which is something I've contemplated for many years. I can only hope people like me out there can have the courage to live their life exactly the way they want to, no matter what anyone thinks, including themselves.
last time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:06 AM   #2
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My heart aches for anyone who is so much pain that he (or she) considers ending his own life. Depression and social anxiety must be very difficult to deal with, and I hope you will decide to make use of support systems that you already have in place or seek out some new ones to help you manage it. Being an FA is not as much a core part of my identity as it seems to be for you, so I can't truly understand what you're feeling; but I will say that I don't believe that any relationship can hold up to 100% honesty. If everyone knew what everyone else was thinking all of the time, the result would be chaos. I saw a quote once that love has room for secrets but not for lies; and, although that way of thinking may be a slippery slope, I think there is some truth to it as well. If other people are comfortable being open about their preferences, that's great; but everyone is different, and I don't think it's necessarily wrong for you to maintain your privacy. Whether it's healthy or not for you is another issue, and one that only you can determine.

Best to you, and I hope that you reconsider this decision and get the help you need to deal with these feelings.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:44 AM   #3
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Please reconsider. You are not alone and there are people here who love to talk to you, help you in any way we can.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:11 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let me add my voice to the others saying please reconsider. Please get in touch with a suicide prevention organization or hot-line in your area, they understand how it feels and may be able to help you get a different view on things. A lot of people here can tell you how much lives can change, often with amazing swiftness. You can learn to be true to yourself and to get along with others, but you need to give yourself the time to do it....please don't rob yourself of that time, and the people around you of you.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:51 PM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I echo all the above...

Also, just to add...not all F/FA here have come out of the closet or feel fully comfortable. I think the majority of us go through periods of self hatred and self doubt about our preferences...it's something many of us work at regularly, and often fluctuates wildly with how our partner feels. Many of us fight depression or self doubt - you aren't alone.

Fingers crossed for you...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 03:38 PM   #6
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

Please read this, message me, let's talk. I'm not much older than you. I don't know the pain you are feeling but I know the opposite end of it. I am a large woman who has gone through hell from the beginning of life. I was born big, always have been big and it inhibited my whole life for many years. I have severe social anxiety, panic disorder and bouts of depression. I too contemplated ending my life but I turned things around and life is getting better slowly.

Please if you need a shoulder I am here. Your life is precious and worth living. <3 <3 <3
Old 06-12-2015, 12:04 PM   #7
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Please seek Help.

Call your suicide prevention Hotline, Depression is a real thing and can be treated.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 10:01 PM   #8
Luv Gaining Ladies

Luv Gaining Ladies has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by last time View Post
http://futotteru.deviantart.com/ <---Me
I'm a male FA who has been in the closet about it for my entire life. I developed this fetish at a very young age and never have been able to be honest about it. I would like to blame society but I know the only one to blame is myself. I've seen others embrace it and feel no shame from it and I've only been able to watch in admiration. All I ever felt was embarrassment and shame from it. Now that I am 27 I find myself feeling regret that I've never had the courage to be what I am. All of my life I have dealt with depression and social anxiety and I've come to the conclusion my fetish was at the root of it all, knowing no matter how close I got with someone I could never be 100% honest with anyone. This was the first website I discovered that let me know I wasn't alone back when I was 10, so I figured it was fitting to have my final say here. I am exhausted and sick of myself. I've decided to finally put an end to my life, which is something I've contemplated for many years. I can only hope people like me out there can have the courage to live their life exactly the way they want to, no matter what anyone thinks, including themselves.
I really hope you don't. There are so many better answers than suicide. My wife is a mental health professional, and I myself see a therapist for enough issues that would drive some to insanity. I beg you, give it a try. Go see someone who can help.
Luv Gaining Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 12:30 AM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I certainly hope you don't do anything as drastic as taking your own life.
Nothing wrong with you being an FA there are far worse things to be.
You love big women there is no law against that is there?
Its a preference that you have and you shouldn't feel ashamed about it.
If friends are giving you a hard time about it get new friends because they aren't friends worth having IMO.
My life has been a living hell growing up and people have made fun of me my whole life for being myself but never once has the option of ending my life been something I would have even considered.
You are stronger than that and I have faith in you.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:59 AM   #10
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Wow. I dearly hope this young man has reconsidered or will reconsider.

Killing oneself is almost always just a terrible idea, but taking one's life because of a sexual preference seems like a horrible waste. First of all, as others have mentioned, it's not like a preference for fat women is some evil, awful thing - on the contrary, it's totally harmless. But beyond that, even IF you're so embarrassed by it as to be unable to 'come out of the closet,' there's at least two other options:

1. Date a BBW without explicitly coming out of the closet (except to her, I suppose). Trust me, many people find it so unthinkable that you might prefer BBWs that they will just assume you're with one because 'love is blind,' or because you're 'not superficial,' or whatever. In most cases, indeed, they will simply mind their own business and the subject won't even come up, and most people will accept it without thinking much about it.

2. Here's the great unsayable thing: sex is not the be all and end all of life anyway. We live in a culture heavily influenced by Freud, such that sex has been construed to be THE big thing that explains our lives and defines us. That's bullshit and everyone that lived before Freud would have known it to be bullshit. A great many people have lived incredibly valuable and productive lives without having well-realized sex lives, and many, many more have done so without having partners that were even close to their erotic ideal.

Please get help ASAP. Suicide would be a terrible mistake.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:41 PM   #11
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Seems like the OP has not come to grips with himself over his preference because of what society deems acceptable.Even lets people opinions run his life.
How can being an FA be wrong? Its who you are and and its not like you had any say in the matter, its a preference that you were born with.
I do hope he is OK and finds the lady of his dreams and walks proudly beside her because he deserves to be happy.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 10:42 PM   #12
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I sincerely hope that I'm not too late in saying this, but don't do this. You're not the only one who has ever felt like this and definitely won't be the last; but by committing suicide you are throwing away the chance---however remote---that things can still get better, that others will accept you for who you are, that you may one day meet the BBW of your dreams. Who gives a damn what others think of the fact that you love large women? It's a preference like any other, if everyone else around doesn't get it, that's their problem. And most importantly; if you kill yourself, you lose, they win.

When times get rough,
You can fall back on us
Don't give up
Please don't give up

Kate Bush, Don't Give Up, by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush, 1986
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:41 AM   #13
PumpkinBelly

PumpkinBelly has said some nice things

I hope I'm not too late in posting this reply either. Diversity endures because of the differences in people. It makes life more interesting and worth living, not less. I really hope you stick around because you add more positive value to this place with your presence.
PumpkinBelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:53 PM   #14
Reddi

Reddi has said some nice things

Blimey, what are you feeling shame about.

Being an FA is purely a preference in the type of women that excite you sexually in the same way that some men like blondes or brunettes.

Accept yourself and begin to enjoy relationships with sexually compatible women.
Reddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 08:21 PM   #15
svenm2112

svenm2112 has said some nice things

My heart hurts to hear someone who is planning to take his life. I have been there too. Being a FA is nothing to be ashamed of. Be yourself. It took me a long time to be me too. Now to be honest. I can hear the hurt. Because I was like Blimey. I was the same age too.when I became a FA. I wish I had the resources back then like they do now.
I would had more friends to talk too. Cyber bullying is wrong too. Blimey I have been in your shoes before. I say please talk to me or a person who knows what you going through
svenm2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 12:56 PM   #16
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So did he do it?
Old 10-30-2015, 08:57 PM   #17
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
So did he do it?
I just looked at his DA Profile, linked above... there is a spot there that said he visited the site 7 hours ago.. I'm taking this as a good sign that he did not.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:24 PM   #18
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyButterfly80 View Post
I just looked at his DA Profile, linked above... there is a spot there that said he visited the site 7 hours ago.. I'm taking this as a good sign that he did not.

Awww good then this was just one of those cry for help suicides