Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-16-2015, 01:33 PM   #1
xxopenmymind

xxopenmymind has said some nice things
Default Any love for sort of "unconventional" bellies (aka fat apron)

Hi everybody,
I'm kind of a lurker on here more than anything with a bit of participation, but I've got something on my mind. I've been fat most of my life, and as I've gained and gotten older, I've noticed that while I'm definitely on the outs as far as body types amongst my peers, I feel like my body type amongst other fat people is kind of on the outs as well!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't have the typical round, protruding belly like a lot of people seem to have. My belly drops. Is there anyone who is attracted to this kind of body? I even have bad self esteem here and it kind of sucks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_inline_nred7eWBPx1tyyn8v_500.jpg (50.8 KB, 1922 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_inline_nred7uKavP1tyyn8v_500.jpg (80.7 KB, 1919 views)
xxopenmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:23 PM   #2
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

I've always loved a nice belly apron.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:55 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you look around at pictures of the pay site models and what not here you will see that a lot of lovely ladies have hanging bellies.

For what it is worth, all bellies look nice to me.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:55 AM   #4
jan bolt

jan bolt has said some nice things

love a belly like yours a lot .....verry beautiful
jan bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:35 PM   #5
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is Dims, I would say most here would love your body type. You look beautiful
Old 08-18-2015, 01:35 PM   #6
RadicalFA

RadicalFA has said some nice things

I love this kind of body, personally
RadicalFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:38 PM   #7
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love big, low-hanging belly aprons
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:31 PM   #8
chalupaqueen

chalupaqueen has said some nice things

This is my favorite type!
chalupaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:22 AM   #9
ssbbw_lovers

ssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 club

I love huge low-hanging belly , my preferred kind of bellies
Old 08-22-2015, 01:18 PM   #10
SvenskFA

SvenskFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSvenskFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSvenskFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I find your body type very attractive
SvenskFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:03 AM   #11
AeroDynamic

AeroDynamic has said some nice things

You have one of my favorite belly types. The lower the belly gets, the better it looks.
You're a Fat Admirers dream. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
AeroDynamic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:51 AM   #12
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love belly aprons and I hope I get one as I gain
Old 09-09-2015, 05:31 PM   #13
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nothing wrong with your body at all.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:07 PM   #14
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxopenmymind View Post
Hi everybody,
I'm kind of a lurker on here more than anything with a bit of participation, but I've got something on my mind. I've been fat most of my life, and as I've gained and gotten older, I've noticed that while I'm definitely on the outs as far as body types amongst my peers, I feel like my body type amongst other fat people is kind of on the outs as well!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't have the typical round, protruding belly like a lot of people seem to have. My belly drops. Is there anyone who is attracted to this kind of body? I even have bad self esteem here and it kind of sucks!
That belly is a dream come true for me
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:25 PM   #15
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surely after five YEARS on this site you know that some people love a hanging double belly? You couldn't possibly not have noticed. But if you just want a bit of admiration, say so and you'll get it!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:31 AM   #16
Roy C.

Roy C. can now change their title

Everyone is different, and it is who you are, a beautiful person!
Roy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 03:30 PM   #17
Super Fan

Super Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Your proportions are especially thrilling.

I think low hanging aprons of fat are incredibly sexy, and you have a great body. I especially like how you have a double overhang of thrillingness. I hope I didn't get too graphic about your beauty, but I would guess that the parts of yourself that you like least are the most attractive to men like myself.
Super Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:30 AM   #18
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You are beautiful.
Old 11-07-2015, 05:19 AM   #19
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

Your perfectly normal and pretty, everybody belly going to drop the bigger it gets you have nice apron. I just love the feel and softness of a fat belly like your just love it.
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote