Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-06-2015, 07:39 AM   #1
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in
Default My big, fat belly. <3

I'm still around, and round.

Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:27 PM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Great to see you again Aurora. Looking as sexy and pretty as ever. Your belly is absolutely so luscious. Soft and jiggly and I love the way it flows out on to the top of your thighs. And your upper arms seem fatter as well. Have you recently gained some weight? I think I am in love.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:59 PM   #3
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Great to see you again Aurora. Looking as sexy and pretty as ever. Your belly is absolutely so luscious. Soft and jiggly and I love the way it flows out on to the top of your thighs. And your upper arms seem fatter as well. Have you recently gained some weight? I think I am in love.
Thank you! My arms are pretty huge lol, but I actually think I've lost some weight. I've been trying to follow a healthier lifestyle while also enjoying my squish. Finding a good balance.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 08:16 AM   #4
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 club

I love the first second of the video, when we see the rolls and cellulite on your arms, and then your big belly. Also, as I type this, I can hear the floor creak in the video at 1:29 - you're so heavy! And then when I see you turn to the side, wow. Wowwwwww.

very lovely, bless you.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 09:30 AM   #5
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

That was just beautiful love your belly then your cute smile.��
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:31 PM   #6
Micmacgj

Micmacgj has said some nice things

Absolutely wonderful and so beautiful stay healthy and huge
Micmacgj is offline   Reply With Quote