Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-19-2015, 08:50 PM   #1
baconrack

baconrack has said some nice things
Cool Lost 170 Pounds And Hated It??

I found this article about a guy who says he lost 170 pounds, and didn't like it, so he gained it all back! Neat, huh?
https://unicornbooty.com/i-went-from...nd-i-hated-it/
baconrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:31 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What an interesting story, thanks for sharing it! The guy has the right idea in terms of being happy and comfortable with yourself. That is my main goal in terms of food and weight as well.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 08:53 AM   #3
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics
Thumbs up

An interesting article and viewpoint. Pretty much coincides with my own views (that's why I like it). I've been fat most of my life with the exception of a few thin years. I have always preferred being fat vs thin as I never identified with nor felt comfortable with "thin me", incentivizing me to regain the weight usually plus a few pounds.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diet, fat, fat pride, thin, weight gain