Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-04-2005, 05:08 AM   #1
fatmanfromnc
On Timeout

fatmanfromnc has said some nice things
Default curious

hey after reading through the post, i saw someone asking about young people so i was curious about everyone. how old r ya and where u from?

im jason, 30 and from nc
fatmanfromnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 06:41 AM   #2
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm Elizabeth, 30, from Michigan!
BLUEeyedBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:39 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Well....

I was 28 when I first came to these boards (before Dimensions even took over hosting them!), but that was nine years ago.... Funy thing is that I'm probably not more than 10 pounds heavier than I was back then, but I feel much fatter and self-identify as a fat guy much more readily. Back then there was no BHM/FFA board, but if there had been one I don't know if I would have posted on it, I was still mostly about being an FA. But somehow over the years, reading posts and chatting, I became much more in touch with my inner fatty

Oh, and I'm in Ontario, Canada

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 01:07 PM   #4
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ed, welcome to the new boards!!!

I was uhm, 18 when I found the Dimensions boards, it's been 10 years... Have times changed!

I'm 28 and in Cali
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote