Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-27-2015, 02:05 PM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default FA confessions

Do we have one of these on here? I don't think so (even did a quick search). Can't think why not, I think a lot of us FA have moments to confess on a pretty regular basis!

==============================================

(I may have whined about this before, somewhere or other on the boards. If so I beg your forgiveness)

I confess that working with my BBWife is getting no easier.

Wife is working at my company, testing stuff in our lab. Normally she is wearing an anti-static smock all day which manages to muffle even her curves, so it is not too hard for me to think of her as just a co-worker. Because those smocks can make things warm, and she is covered, she just wears jeans and t-shirt underneath. Both her jeans and t-shirts are just a shade snug, but as I said nobody generally sees, and as she’s trying to lose back to non-snug territory she hasn’t replaced them.

Only now I’ve ended up having to pull her into some meetings. Knowing she’ll be in a meeting room for an hour, she sheds the smock. So suddenly I’m looking across the table at my wife, who I think is pretty freaking hot, whose current abundance is highlighted by somewhat tight clothes. And, you know, trying to be professional and focused on ‘whether this next circuit board can return to inventory if it passes test, or if the previous failure is suspicious enough that we should keep it quarantined’ rather than ‘holy hell that t-shirt makes her breasts look big. Did they get bigger? I don’t remember them looking that full …’ And remembering things like that when we are leaving the meeting the room, a quick grab of her butt would not be acceptable behavior no matter how well those jeans are highlighting its curves.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:27 AM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tad I totally, completely respect you for being able to work with your wife. As much as I love my guy I think the WAY we think is so different we would invariably fight.

---

I find some of other FFA's guys who are aware of their partners predelictions soo cute. Not in a creepy sort of "want to make them cheat" sort way, but in a sort of "omg he's sooo cute i just want to pat his tummy!!" sort of way.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:37 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tad and Mrs Tad work together? That is adorable!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote