Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-17-2015, 05:53 PM   #1
rocketman3214

rocketman3214 has said some nice things
Default Vaginas anyone?

Let me preface by saying I have a fat fetish. I've always been sexually attracted to fat butts, bellies, thighs, arms, etc. I would say I'm somewhat bisexual but lean towards finding women more attractive, hence I have a girlfriend.

Anyways, for those of you who are fat admirers or who have a fat fetish, do you find vaginas sexually attractive? When I was younger, I actually used to be afraid of them--they looked strange to me, sometimes they still do-- but now they have some sort of allure now that I've experienced a couple. I enjoy pleasuring my gf by spending time down there and I can at times find the vagina aesthetically attractive. But I'm not exactly sexually attracted to it. Is this normal? I mean, I'm not sexually attracted to penises either... boobs, i'm a little more attracted too but I'm mainly just attracted to fat and fat related things. Is anyone else not very "sexually" attracted just by looking at a vagina? My gf got a little worried when I told her vaginas in and of themselves don't turn me on very much, but I do love the feel of it! Anyone?
rocketman3214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

They don't call it "bumpin uglies" for nothing I suppose…
Old 11-21-2015, 01:20 PM   #3
Chris.

Chris. has said some nice things

I agree. The feature that I find most attractive is fat, so I like pretty much anything on a woman that is a by-product of that - fat bellies, arses, tits, thighs, double chins etc. It's hard to find a fat vagina! A lot of fat padding all around it is lovely, but the vagina itself serves a purpose rather than being attractive in its own right.
Chris. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:38 PM   #4
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I hear what you are saying.....but find excitement in the pleasure that your girlfriend gets from you giving her great oral.

I have always been really into giving oral to my wife where as on other girlfriends in the past I wasn't really into it. I guess it is just a really intimate thing and it feels so sexy and comfortable with my wife and always has. It helps that she smells incredible good down there and generally make love after she has showered leaving her vagina and thighs and everything smelling like sexy bath soap.

So, I am going to tell you something I experienced in the last few years that sent me into even a more erotic state with giving my wife oral almost always during us making love. I love Fat and my wife gaining weight more than anything and she happened to gain weight and slowly keep gaining a few years ago.....and I noticed that while giving her oral her vagina lips were swollen and plumper as well as her clit. So I assumed she was aroused which made them plumper but after many times with taking notice even from the onset of starting the oral act they were definitely fatter. As she kept gaining weight she developed a puffier, fatter and softer vagina....it was so sexy and arousing and definitely brought my desire to give her oral which was always strong into almost an addiction.

So, I say feed your girlfriend and get her Fat and you may just be able to relate to her vagina a lot better the fatter it gets and she gets.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:37 AM   #5
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

I enjoy all types of vaginas but being able to look down during missionary and see a large pair of labia wrapped around my shaft is a beautiful thing.
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 08:08 AM   #6
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark02 View Post
I enjoy all types of vaginas but being able to look down during missionary and see a large pair of labia wrapped around my shaft is a beautiful thing.

This is great I agree....now just think of those lips fatter, softer and puffier.....it is so sexy to the look and even better to the feel.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote